View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 06:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 20
zephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzephyr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Seoul / Incheon

are these players foreigner friendly or you can speak korean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pippo2002 View Post
Went to coco ktv near the massage area. Braved myself to walk down as already tired. If rejected then go back. Went down and have an auntie using google translate to ask what i want and i use translate to ask what services here. Told me 170k for the lady accompanying me for 90min. Then ask what can we do and whether can tabao. She said will need to talk to the girl and ask me wait first.

Waited for sometime in the ktv room and auntie bring in beer and some tibits and wanted to open beer for me saying she nothung to do. Haha.. keep coming in to talk talk.

Then the lady came and i thought i would tell her im leaving as might be bui bu again. This one not k pop lady but ok to accept. With big neh and eyes. Can speak some chinese. So ok to continue. Quite friendly and told me she is mixed but born in korea. Not sure how true but her dad is from china dong bei and mum korea.

Anyway she told me got three type of playing inside. 1 is 1 song where she strip top and sexy dance with 1 song bbbj withiut cum for 50k and if 2 song 100k and fully stripped 150k. Den ask me go for 100k so ok lo. Pay her then she stripped and we sing while squezzing her boobs. She will bring your hands to her boobs. Then bbbj for 1 song.

After that told me bring back 250k. Pay to auntie. As she sing dunno what song and got 100points i just say good good and she said got tips 100k anot. Haha. Told her ok.. tip in the hotel.

Went back hotel with her and she ask me for the 100k tip. So total damange 200k plus 100k plus 250k plus 100k = 650k.

Shower for me and ask me apply soap on her and go to the bed and did the job. Told me she want somemore.. so thought ok got 2nd round. But she said another 250k. So i think its late and let her go..

1st visit to ktv alone. Nice experience but exp..