View Single Post
Old 27-11-2022, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
boymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyboymatang deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Was at Aya yesterday, sent them a line msg to book. First pick the girl you want then ask what time available. I booked a girl by the name First, which I don’t recommend as the picture and her are way different. Wanted to decline but the line up wasn’t that impressive either. Nuru wasn’t like Mitu, they put some sort of plastic cover over the mattress before the Nuru Gel, totally different experience. Personally I should have gone to Soap@Mitu. Decided to try Soap@Mitu which was a few minutes walk but the one I wanted wasn’t available as I went last minute due to dissatisfaction. Those wanting Soap@Mitu you’ll have to added them on Line, they reply quickly and send you pictures of who’s available, of course ask what time of who you want is available. Got some priced at 3700 but not sure whether good.
Then after took a 30minute walk to DokiDoki to try my luck, I did want to msg them on Line but was paranoid that picture different from actual. Again all fully booked