View Single Post
Old 14-12-2022, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynex123 View Post
When to Doki Doki on Friday, took the 90mins package. First time doing nuru massage in Thailand, it was nice. Not much girl to choose from went at 6pm.

The process started with the girl preparing the bed and water. She start with cleaning your body and do her nuru slide. Had 1 shot on the nuru bed.

Then have some massage. Then start round 2.

Didnt know 90mins is 2 shots? Cos I didnt pay more for the 2nd shot

Overall nice experience
Many MP and Nuru places are 2 shots for 90 min package. If u take 2 girls, sometimes it becomes unlimited shots lol. If the ML is good, it is easy to accidentally misfire during the Nuru session. There's also an MP offer unlimited for 90 min.

I'm gonna head to Doki Doki again when I go to BKK next week. I find the service here is better than Kokoro. It is also difficult to catch those good ML at Kokoro. I want to try Daisy Dream again, but they don't have 90 min package without VIP. I like to spend more time on the Nuru mat than the Jacuzzi.