View Single Post
Old 05-03-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3107 / Power: 4
heige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond reputeheige has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for RTF Namfon from FG

As any good RTF, the chemistry is much better in RTFs and Namfon is no different.

Decided to check with OKT to make special arrangement for a longer booking this time round. OKT was accommodating and arranged an extended duration for me.

Namfon was still as energetic as before, but this time round she knew my stamina and felt like a woman possessed trying to milk me dry whether by mouth or riding me.

After a vigorous 1+h workout, we had a shower and she went on to give a simple massage to help me relax and get ready for round 2. As always, the 2nd shot is always more shiok than the first and Namfon did her hardest to get me across the finish line.

With the better chemistry and her fantastic workrate, I left a very happy man with sore legs. Will see if I can fit her into my schedule before she leaves SG.

1k queue: Powerman881, simple2kee, Havanna Slicks