Thread: Xiamen info
View Single Post
Old 20-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1079 / Power: 21
zhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud ofzhu star has much to be proud of
Re: Xiamen info

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana
Yes bro naemlo, u r rite, the building are old but is veri convience to move around bcos of the location.

there is no aircon in her place. only tv, vcd player, washing machine, fridge and kettle uses electricity.

i personally dont want to send so much to her bcos i dont want her to lose her survival instinct and depend on me. i also dont want to give not enough. i will work around SGD$500 x 4.7 = rmb2350

thanks you for ur advice and i will keep in mind not to pamper her
Normally for a single ger to live any where in China is not expensive if she knows how to look for bargain apartment etc. If she really likes u, she will not demand alot from u. The problem is that alot of time you are actually helping her family members too. The usual reaons include parent sick lah, bro need cash to study lah and the list goes on and on............