My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ice9898 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Nuru massage in bangkok latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12qw34eR View Post
just came back from bkk

i went to 2 nuru locations

1. doki doki
went there around 11am, there was only 2 girls there so i chose 4 hand nuru service for 6000baht (usual price 6500baht now having promo not sure until when)
dont like to choose 1 out of 2 so just take both

both were very chatty and good chemistry, i think in bkk easier to find good chemistry pairing

total 2 shot so 1 each, normally 1 would be on the inflatable mattress 1 will be on the bed, if you scared slippery can ask them put towel for friction

both treat me like king so all good and would say is worth the experience since in sg normally nuru no fj (correct me if im wrong)

2. kokoro

i went around 1pm so more girls

pick 1 girl for 90 min service 3600 baht and proceed to room with jacquzzi (additional 400 baht i think)

i would suggest the jacquzzi room because u can wait inside while waiting for here to prepare the nuru mattress etc

this joint whats different i there is those japan AV kind of chair with the hole below so easy access for her to wash (and rimming while she lying down while mooning her)

this joint really scrub u down with soap which i kind of like

fj onwards all sop also

overall i prefer kokoro because of the chair

the chair was really a winner with me, i see the chair from the start i know its gonna be something i never experience before and i was right
Nice FR with the chair experience