View Single Post
Old 29-08-2022, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1559 / Power: 17
RumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant futureRumpRanger has a brilliant future
Re: Thai Ladyboys/TS

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitenite View Post
Thanks RR!!
First time going there, any guides to read? how much to bring?
I wrote a long post about meeting and barfining Thai ladyboys Bangkok in the Desker Rd/Keong Saik section. That was maybe 4 years ago so I do not know how to find it again.

But here's the short answer. Barfines are from 600 baht to 900 baht. Obsession is currently 900 baht. Payment for ladyboy short time service (about two hours, one shot, whichever comes first) is from 1500 baht to 2000 baht. The LBs in Obsession may ask for more like 3000 baht or more. Refuse to agree to this price. Usually they will come down to 2000 baht. If you are young and good-looking you may get 1000 baht.

You can find LBs walking along the street. They are freelancers so you negotiate your price. No barfines to consider. The only risk is that some LBs are thieves and may steal money from your wallet or whatever. Once you found something is missing you cannot find them again. The LBs from the bars will not steal because they know you know where they work. Also never tell them you are flying back tomorrow because it is a great opportunity for them to steal from you and you have no time to make a police report.

I recommend Check In Bar for first timer as there is less pressure than the Obsession go-go bar. Other than that have fun!