View Single Post
Old 28-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Worries about my sexual life

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
You never know, maybe your gf is only awkward around her friends cos she don't fully trust this friend of hers who kept talking about sex thats why she kept quiet. If you slowly entice your gf maybe your gf will open up and become very wild also. If no matter how much you try your gf is still the cold attitude towards sex you are really in trouble haha. Be romantic, arrange smell good place, quiet, comfortable, safe and secure place to initiate intimacy. At night best i think with candles litted if not daytime also can

If you not keen on her friend who is excited about sex can introduce to me? She already qualified for my main checkpoint of a wife. Haha jk maybe her face cui cmi.

I have never joined MMA but i did other martial arts and sparring. MMA should be almost similar.

I will recommend MMA more than gym. MMA you are screwed by instructor and gym you may not have self discipline. The result i find martial arts is better for fitness and you may be able to make friends. Cos need to do a lot of shit and train whole body one. You have to spar and do body contact which builds up confidence tremendously. But Sparring has its cons because you will get injured, teeth broken, bone broken if not careful. You can choose not to spar. I am actually quite afraid of sparring but i have done it. It is very painful to get punched by my instructor who is bigger size than me though i can tell he already tried to minimise his power.

You are unfit thats why you need to go MMA, MMA is not for strong people. It is to train you to become strong. Girls go there to train also. I'm weak also but i went to train up. Its fun one except the dreaded sparring.

It doesnt hurt for guys to learn fighting at least it makes you more manly.

Most importantly MMA will make you feel good mentally.
Hahaha that girl is attached already bro, heard about their sex lives they literally fuck day and night everyday.

I get what you mean, in general MMA or martial arts provides all-round fitness rather than gym which is more static. Will consider on one of these activities.

Honestly nowadays everyday is a chore, I don’t even wanna get out of bed and work, much less exercise. Hopefully paying to exercise will help to provide some motivation…