View Single Post
Old 12-03-2023, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
destinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond reputedestinedt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Udon Thani Nightlife - Post Covid

Was in Udon Thani for 2 days last week. Managed to visit a couple bars...
1st night was mainly work so i only had the 2nd night to party. Met up with the 18yo Uni Girl from my last trip and went out to party. She brought 2 of her girlfriends along (because the more the merrier)

Started off with Dinner at some Mookata Place... then went to Rhythm Bar - Lots of youngsters (early 20s) and definitely quite a few eye-catching ladies i would have approached if not for my +1... my table alone was quite a treat for the eyes so no complaints either way

We drank from about 10pm till 3am before switching locations because we felt the night was still young...

Cheers Club/Bar - Located right beside Centara Hotel, quite a number of Farangs there. But the place opens till 7am, so quite a number of young girls will come here to party also.
a couple more of her friends came by and it was one of the girl's birthday, so shower her with more alcohol and soon everybody was drunk dancing...

Ahhh thai girls are definitely the jealous but loyal type... Even though the uni girl isn't my girlfriend, she was basically sticking to me the whole night, as if afraid her own friends will jump on me... and when other guys approached she quickly hide behind me... quite a nice feeling

Ended the night (morning) with a good long bang...

but partying with uni girls is definitely very energy consuming... one night already i feel tired... starting to contemplate if i should change girl for my next trip to Udon Thani...

ps: damage for whole night was less than 7k THB? i spent <1k on Mookata, about 2k at Rhythm, and maybe 3k at Cheers? Some cash tips for waiters etc...