Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Funquest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by msee123 View Post
Looks: 24 yrs old uni student, fair skinned. She said she’s from Chiang Mai. Her face, especially the eyes, look similar to Rae lil black before the surgery.
Body: Petite, small B. Has a nice hip and ass for her size.
Service: Did small talk, with simple English, before the action. Proceeded to shower together and followed by piano massage. After that, turned around and hj followed by capped BJ. So far all SOP. Few minutes later, she grabbed my hand, put lube on my fingers and palm and started rubbing her clit lol. Then she lied down beside me, continued to give hj and made me play with her clit. Followed by golden question for 2000 baht and proceeded to do the deed. Her reaction during the session was good and also quite initiative, changing to different positions. Not like some of the dead fishes I have experienced. Afterwards, proceeded to shower together while chit chatting. She said she was in Sg in July and showed me her insta pictures. Maybe working in dome1 lol.
Price: 2500 to reception and 2000 to the girl. A bit on the pricier side
RTF: yes, because her look is my type. Good GFE and service is decent albeit slight language barrier. Based on the pictures sent by admin, there should be other gems as well. And as always, YMMV.
Do you remember her name? Based on your description, must be a girl named Bee.