View Single Post
Old 02-06-2023, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Picking Up / Banging colleagues in office

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaNaKomatsuOnly View Post
Wisdom says never eat and shit in the same place.

However I noticed that the younger generations are having imba adventures at work, especially going for lunches together or sometimes 2h lunches where the lady would come back with the face flushed.

Long story short:-

Had a few lady colleagues about 10 to 15 years younger than me and were malaysian chinese - and SYT.

Tried to fix a date with a few of them n didnt manage to hold their hands.

However I went out with one regularly and we would always meet up but along the way I lost interest in FWB as I went to a new company and work stress issue, resulted in it I guess.

Any guys managed to proceed on further? I saw quite a lot of newbies at ex workplace having a lot of lunch time adventures at secluded areas and they would come back to the office with very pink cheeks.
Pink cheeks sus meh?? Weather fookin hot nowadays.. normal lah… tell us what u observe instead of pink cheeks only.. tale them next time …