View Single Post
Old 21-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 8
Itchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyItchybitch deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hybridsystem View Post
Nice. True to the max.
Remembering yearsss ago myself when I was in my 20s, I went to Thai for work for about a month. On 1st few days, went to a shower massage joint and up a model cat(price) lady, after jio her finish work go clubbing. After that night, she stop work and follow me for the whole month, sleeping in my hotel room and waited for me while I went to work almost everyday.

That was the dream life...
Not cannot already, cos now I uncle liao. Only can spend money to get GFE. Lol 😂
Just sharing my experiences in BKK with FLs. Engaged and paid them during first meet up. Kept their contacts. Everytime I go back BKK, I'll line a few of them to see who's free to meet up. The key is to meet up as friends, have coffee, dinners, clubbing. From my experience, those willing to meet wont take about money, rather meet up and have fun as friends. Those want money will straight up tell you. Usually, I'll just bring them around and have fun, the night will end with closed doors. Hope this helps. Happy chionging guys!