The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2022, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyifu View Post
Hello bros.

Heading to bkk in late feb for about 3 weeks. Can I just check, does most SHA plus hotels allow you to bring girls back for LT/ST?

Looking for recommendations to stay near T21 area.
they allow u to bring girls back (subject to individual hotel).
Note that this is not possible if you are under quarantine. Only possible on normal days.
Old 21-01-2022, 01:12 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Good news! Test and Go to resume on 1 Feb! I am planning to go to Thailand next month. What do we do first? Apply for Thailand Pass or book an air ticket? Still, need to stay at an SHA hotel, or can book any?
Book air ticket (2 way)
book quarantine hotels, include pcr test and transport to quarantine hotel.
Buy travel insurance with covid coverage
prep your notarised vaccine cert (with QR code)

After all these then apply thailand pass. Need to upload all these docs in non-pdf format (convert to photo).

Wait 5-14 days for approval. So do it early, plan properly. Suggest you start 3 weeks in advance from departure date to be safe.

Wow VTL resume liao. Planning to visit bkk again next month hehehhee

Last edited by fallen11; 21-01-2022 at 08:46 PM.
Old 22-01-2022, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Book air ticket (2 way)
book quarantine hotels, include pcr test and transport to quarantine hotel.
Buy travel insurance with covid coverage
prep your notarised vaccine cert (with QR code)

After all these then apply thailand pass. Need to upload all these docs in non-pdf format (convert to photo).

Wait 5-14 days for approval. So do it early, plan properly. Suggest you start 3 weeks in advance from departure date to be safe.

Wow VTL resume liao. Planning to visit bkk again next month hehehhee
Bro,
while applying for the pass (unless it changes) there is no need to have air ticket purchased beforehand. However you need to have the 1st night hotel booking voucher with PCR and transport fully paid and the insurance with the insured amount (min USD 50K unless it changes) stated ready. Approval usually less than 4 days in reality if you provided all the required info and meet the requirements.

Changes known as of now is there is now a 2nd PCR (Thailand) test required during Day 5 or 6 and return trip 7 days ART (Singapore) testing compared against the earlier ruling.

Old 22-01-2022, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 21
Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburSG View Post
Bro,
while applying for the pass (unless it changes) there is no need to have air ticket purchased beforehand. However you need to have the 1st night hotel booking voucher with PCR and transport fully paid and the insurance with the insured amount (min USD 50K unless it changes) stated ready. Approval usually less than 4 days in reality if you provided all the required info and meet the requirements.

Changes known as of now is there is now a 2nd PCR (Thailand) test required during Day 5 or 6 and return trip 7 days ART (Singapore) testing compared against the earlier ruling.

I believe need to confirm flight details prior to apply for Thai Pass.

The hotel replied: “ Flight details is required upon room reservation for advance PCR Test.”
Old 22-01-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,

can try to apply thai pass first and see what docs are required to be submitted, before going into getting the docs. I remember when i applied, i need to submit flight details and took 5 days for them to approve mine. All of my friends who applied also took 5 days to approve.
And yes, you need to pass your flight details to the day 1 quarantine hotel so they can pick you from the airport.
Old 23-01-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 13
ExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to beholdExcaliburSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo View Post
I believe need to confirm flight details prior to apply for Thai Pass.

The hotel replied: “ Flight details is required upon room reservation for advance PCR Test.”
Quote:
can try to apply thai pass first and see what docs are required to be submitted, before going into getting the docs. I remember when i applied, i need to submit flight details and took 5 days for them to approve mine. All of my friends who applied also took 5 days to approve.
And yes, you need to pass your flight details to the day 1 quarantine hotel so they can pick you from the airport.
I got mine approved in Dec almost last min before the flight withdrawal and miss booking the flight deadline on 20 or 21 Dec. I apply for the Pass almost last minute without much buffer. I got mine without flight detail hence it is not mandatory for Thai Pass but 1st day hotel with PCR and insurance is a must. When you fill up the Thai Pass application it will be clear.

Fallen is right, the hotel will ask you for the flight number which they send an email to me asking also for grandfather grandmother details. I replied them that I will provide my flight detail 2 days before arrival. For other requested details when I checked in I will need to provide anyway. Forget to mention that my Pass got approved in 3 workday days (Sat and Sun not excluded) and another SBF bro also got approved in 2 or 3 working days.
Old 23-01-2022, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Forget to mention that my Pass got approved in 3 workday days (Sat and Sun not excluded) and another SBF bro also got approved in 2 or 3 working days.
they work sat & sun as well. so yours is also 5 day approval.
I received my approval on a sat night.
Another friend received his on a sunday night.
Old 23-01-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
RjX86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried to apply for the test and go in feb but the link doesn’t seem clickable..anyone succeeded in applying for the test and go Thailand pass yet?
Old 23-01-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RjX86 View Post
I tried to apply for the test and go in feb but the link doesn’t seem clickable..anyone succeeded in applying for the test and go Thailand pass yet?
its not open to apply yet i believe.
Applications will be open from 1 Feb 9am thai time.

Last edited by fallen11; 27-01-2022 at 12:48 PM.
Old 24-01-2022, 05:40 PM
Samster

Nismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to beholdNismo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bro,
while applying for the pass (unless it changes) there is no need to have air ticket purchased beforehand.
What are the Requirements for the Thailand Pass

In support of the “Ease of Travel”, there are only a few requirements that one will need to be able to obtain a QR entry code and enter Thailand. Listed below are the requirements:

Passport
Vaccination Certificate or Card
COVID-19 Health Insurance Certificate
Confirmed ASQ hotel booking or Confirmed SHA+ hotel booking (with pre-booked RT PCR test)
Flight Booking
Old 24-01-2022, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
What are the Requirements for the Thailand Pass

In support of the “Ease of Travel”, there are only a few requirements that one will need to be able to obtain a QR entry code and enter Thailand. Listed below are the requirements:

Passport
Vaccination Certificate or Card
COVID-19 Health Insurance Certificate
Confirmed ASQ hotel booking or Confirmed SHA+ hotel booking (with pre-booked RT PCR test)
Flight Booking
I do wonder what are the new requirements for this since need to book for both day 1 & 5: Confirmed ASQ hotel booking or Confirmed SHA+ hotel booking (with pre-booked RT PCR test)
Do you have to be quarantined on day 5 too? If so, what time to check in / report for quarantine at that hotel?
Old 25-01-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
I do wonder what are the new requirements for this since need to book for both day 1 & 5: Confirmed ASQ hotel booking or Confirmed SHA+ hotel booking (with pre-booked RT PCR test)
Do you have to be quarantined on day 5 too? If so, what time to check in / report for quarantine at that hotel?
Heard from CNA that day 5 also need to be ‘quarantined’ at the hotel - pending results of the PCR test - kinda like the on-arrival day 1 procedure.

Anyway, am planning to apply when it supposedly resumes from 01 Feb 2022.
Old 25-01-2022, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 7
wickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywickyjohn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey guys, looking for bros in bkk to hangout in general or drink or whatnot in general. If you like'd send me a pm!
Old 25-01-2022, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Heard from CNA that day 5 also need to be ‘quarantined’ at the hotel - pending results of the PCR test - kinda like the on-arrival day 1 procedure.

Anyway, am planning to apply when it supposedly resumes from 01 Feb 2022.
Come to think of it, quite difficult also. Day 1, a day is wasted as need to stay in the hotel all time and wait for the result. Day 5, is also the same. Assuming, the trip is 7 days and almost 30% of the time are gone. Not to mention the higher chance of contracting Omicron compared to Delta.

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 25-01-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Come to think of it, quite difficult also. Day 1, a day is wasted as need to stay in the hotel all time and wait for the result. Day 5, is also the same. Assuming, the trip is 7 days and almost 30% of the time are gone. Not to mention the higher chance of contracting Omicron compared to Delta.
depends on what time your arrival is.
1 fren arrived bkk at 1230pm thai time, got swabbed about 1h later.
by 8pm the same day he got his negative result and was able to roam freely.

if able to check in during the morning of day 5, i could still report to swab early then hide in my room to catch up on sleep. Hopefully by evening time i get clearace to roam freely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1