The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2022, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Simple to explain...when demand high and supply limited...gals do not need to show much gfe knowing most tourists only booked bonked and left
True enough... makes me miss Balai and Angeles City so damn much
Old 20-06-2022, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1082 / Power: 9
AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtits View Post
its called Billionaire Bar on ST 136 that charges sit down $30 / lady. it looks high class from outside and inside.
The corner 136 Bar on ST 136 also revamp inside until dont recognise and also old batch of girls (used to have 20-30 ladies at hanging at the bar / night b4 covid) all gone..

maybe i should head down to ST 118, 108 and try. recall bolueeleh used to recommend LB last time???
Billionair is one of the most exp bar in bar street cos open by tiong. Can't deny the deco is nice. The girls there also exp la..tabao price similar to naga rate..but can say the girls there most chio among other bars.. then again..when we go bar street we are looking for cheap thrill..so if I wanna pay such high price I will go straight to naga..
Old 20-06-2022, 01:43 PM
Samster

AgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud ofAgentA has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Talking about 104, one of my favourite is Air Force Bar
Af bar quality cannot.. machiam aunty sia..
Old 20-06-2022, 01:59 PM
Samster

Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Af bar quality cannot.. machiam aunty sia..
Probably we went at a different era. I went there pre-covid 2019. We went with a group of 7 and all of us had syt and they were so playful. I went there twice that week. Couldn't really remember but LD was probably around $5 and they capped at 5max for the whole night there. Passby there last month and was quiet.
Old 20-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Samster

A local colleague just recommended me a so called neighbourhood local "massage shop". He said no aircon, no shower, only go in fuck but have bed . Seems like vietnamese girls since they dont speak Khmer. Most likely you guys have noticed the 10,000 massage signages outside some old shop houses with few girls sitting outside. He claims there are young girls and damage is between $15-25. Anyone tried before? What are your experience? I am still hesitating to check it out. Abit too adventurous for me.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 12
bolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbolueeleh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Talking about 104, one of my favourite is Air Force Bar
stopped going to AF bar, after going there for few years and knowing the boss and manager still kana padded bill, so stopped going there

Quote:
It is not uncommon with dead fishes here, especially from the massage palours. But if you dare enough and know where are those $20-$30 girls, sometimes its fine to just stop the itch.
those 10,000r massages have reputation of stealing ur money when massaging, even locals also kana all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Simple to explain...when demand high and supply limited...gals do not need to show much gfe knowing most tourists only booked bonked and left..the gals still make their fat fees...not surprised most gals have their bfs or supporters to satisfy their desires and cleaning longkang...
actually the demand was low compared to precovid but prices still go up, cambodia is the only country i know where to ppl increases prices when business is bad instead of going for low profit high volume in all businesses

Quote:
A local colleague just recommended me a so called neighbourhood local "massage shop". He said no aircon, no shower, only go in fuck but have bed . Seems like vietnamese girls since they dont speak Khmer. Most likely you guys have noticed the 10,000 massage signages outside some old shop houses with few girls sitting outside. He claims there are young girls and damage is between $15-25. Anyone tried before? What are your experience? I am still hesitating to check it out. Abit too adventurous for me.
avoid 10,000r massages at all cost, also avoid wat phnom FL at all cost, also avoid tuk tuk FL at all cost, tuk tuk FL is just wat phnom FL, the CBs just go wat phnom find FL n bring to ur hotel room at higher price
Old 20-06-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Probably we went at a different era. I went there pre-covid 2019. We went with a group of 7 and all of us had syt and they were so playful. I went there twice that week. Couldn't really remember but LD was probably around $5 and they capped at 5max for the whole night there. Passby there last month and was quiet.
The gers move around... so it is good and bad. AF used to be good when I was working in PP. The last visit before covid, gers CMI. BTW i doubt LD is 5. Should be around 3.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
those 10,000r massages have reputation of stealing ur money when massaging, even locals also kana all the time

avoid 10,000r massages at all cost, also avoid wat phnom FL at all cost, also avoid tuk tuk FL at all cost, tuk tuk FL is just wat phnom FL, the CBs just go wat phnom find FL n bring to ur hotel room at higher price
Thanks bro really appreciate your advise but been here several years and mostly ktv joints like Golden Jazz, so really interested in exploring some cheap thrill sometimes especially its a neighbourhood shop (you probably know what i mean bro). Other than stealing any idea how was the experience? Was told can use ABA so probably just gona bring an old phone with me. Cheers
Old 21-06-2022, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
The gers move around... so it is good and bad. AF used to be good when I was working in PP. The last visit before covid, gers CMI. BTW i doubt LD is 5. Should be around 3.
Oh probably so, yeah good and bad
I only went there twice in the same week and girls playabilty was good.
Old 21-06-2022, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jasonmrazz is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by massage luver View Post
Hi, will be in PP next week. Can the bros here share what’s the standard rates for beer and ladies drink? I read the profit per LD is $2, so what’s the rate we pay? Many thanks.
hi bro, i will be in phnom penh this and next week too
Old 21-06-2022, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks bro really appreciate your advise but been here several years and mostly ktv joints like Golden Jazz, so really interested in exploring some cheap thrill sometimes especially its a neighbourhood shop (you probably know what i mean bro). Other than stealing any idea how was the experience? Was told can use ABA so probably just gona bring an old phone with me. Cheers
Since u frequent GJ then suggest you continue. GJ's quality no horse run liao, if you venture elsewhere high chance disappointed.
Old 21-06-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentA View Post
Since u frequent GJ then suggest you continue. GJ's quality no horse run liao, if you venture elsewhere high chance disappointed.
Ya bro GJ 1 & 2 quality really no horse run. Well usually I go to ktv as a guest with some bosses due to work, most of the times I do not dabao from there. Even Wonderland I try not to dabao too. I have few "friends" who ask for $50-80 as alternative. But id be here for a long time bro, definitely there is a need to explore cheaper thrill with lower expectations.
Old 21-06-2022, 11:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 2315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 16
subidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samstersubidowa is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ya bro GJ 1 & 2 quality really no horse run. Well usually I go to ktv as a guest with some bosses due to work, most of the times I do not dabao from there. Even Wonderland I try not to dabao too. I have few "friends" who ask for $50-80 as alternative. But id be here for a long time bro, definitely there is a need to explore cheaper thrill with lower expectations.
Can show us around when we are there.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 12
xiaodikou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolueeleh View Post
good, cam is no good for cheonging anymore, lots of viets came to work in cam KTV, all asking for 300,400$ for short time, which in turn push up prices for FL at darling etc to 200$, which push up riverside bar area as well, and all this happen during pandemic as well, lots of tiongs stuck in shv and didnt go back to china, pushing up the prices, it is not worth it to cheong in cam now, and dont even talk about spas and massages, service wise is fucked up, dead fish, this cannot that cannot but asking for sky high price
Yup bro too many showing off cash kings in pp spoiled the market. I stopped chiong pp also few years back before covid. Rates ridiculous. PP totally lost its appeal to me. What attracted us in past was the cheapest price to cheong in this region. I moved else where also. Might visit pp again to see how bad it has become.. Haha. I miss old PP 10 over years ago. Maybe we catch up when I revisit pp.. Haha
Old 22-06-2022, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Can show us around when we are there.
Would love to however I am not familiar with bar scenes at all. KTV is absolutely not worth thou. Other than these 2 scenes, Cam is nothing much tbh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1