The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Coco, dudu, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-01-2023, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1373 / Power: 17
need_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud ofneed_it has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Of course there must be some attraction for them too la. But critical is that trust is attained and maintained.

Actually I was referring to SN MLs bro . Many do need a "release" too, and they find it in the arms (or mouths, lol) of those they like and trust.
Goodness, you have set a level that I could only fantasize about. 受小弟一拜。
Old 20-01-2023, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4402 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can find ML that provide all 3 services in SLG meh?
Yes, but very rare, when I visit my regulars we usually skip massage and pleasure each other straightaway .
Old 20-01-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 575 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Yes, but very rare, when I visit my regulars we usually skip massage and pleasure each other straightaway .
I like my massages but I am curious how do MLs usually react to requests for skipping it. Bro, care to share? Do they feel relieved because they can rest their arms? Lol.
Old 20-01-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4402 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I like my massages but I am curious how do MLs usually react to requests for skipping it. Bro, care to share? Do they feel relieved because they can rest their arms? Lol.
Interestingly, I didn't explicitly request to skip massage time before. Usually for the first session I would let the MLs do their routines. Subsequently, as I visit them more and they know what I want, some would just go direct to sensual or cut down on massage time automatically.
Old 20-01-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 3
iTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to beholdiTea is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hey bro, I actually found W quite pretty leh, ranking just below Kiki and Angel (note that I have not visited the ah lian beauty queen Love), probably cos' of her big eyes and long hair. I suspect that her face, just like her boobs, was a little enhanced. Also not that SYT based on the vibes. But still physically attractive. She also looked above average in height and should be way taller than the 1.58m estimated by you.

I also didn't find her meaty or plump. She looked slim with flesh at the right places. Of course not those toned bodies you find at the gym. My only complain is the fake boobs and the lack of playability (no zhut zhut).

Needless to say, these ratings are subjective so I don't think you deserve to get zapped. But you do have quite a number of controversial posts in the past so these might have acted against you.
It’s ok, those known me long enough from other scene.. would have known my FR accuracy.

Ps
Your welcome SMRT

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret."
Old 20-01-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Just go supine, said something like just eaten, too full to lie prone.
The ML will know what to do next. Most are happy to oblige.

I usually do this when I see someone I like. It’s easier to engage the ML in this position.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 20-01-2023, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2281 / Power: 8
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well they sure happy cos less work but same fees.
Old 20-01-2023, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Just go supine, said something like just eaten, too full to lie prone.
The ML will know what to do next. Most are happy to oblige.

I usually do this when I see someone I like. It’s easier to engage the ML in this position.
I would prefer a balance of sensual on the back and front.
From the butt down to HDLY and around the area for the heavier flavor ML. To the point I can’t prone properly iykyk
Old 20-01-2023, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 645 / Power: 18
ilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to allilovehebe is a name known to all

Took a gamble and try 99. Wow totally my type ! Youthful and Pettie… asked her skip the massage cause see her already beh tahan. She really look like a xmm and I am a syt lover haha. Sensual wise better than many vanilla ! Her neh are natural B cup which is good enough for me. RTM — YES !!
Old 20-01-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -34 / Power: 0
jayy is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think that age makes one more kiasi as one has lots more to lose in family, assets, friends, business, and the fact that there are fewer years ahead so got to be careful with that. OTOH, age makes one more experienced to be able to discern the possibilities of safe full delights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by need_it View Post
Have been thinking about scaling back on the flavour recently, and with this latest conversation, I think it is perhaps a sign for me to dial down to HJ only. Age does funny stuff with risk appetite.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

Or different variations of three!
Four too!
In SLG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray06 View Post
Can find ML that provide all 3 services in SLG meh?
Old 20-01-2023, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
I think they are usually happy to skip and do less work.

But the premise is (1) you can stand easily without the typical sensual brushes and touches during massage to get you aroused so she doesn’t get frustrated if you take too long and (2) you don’t expect her to fill the full hour with the sensual stuff and if she don’t you don’t get angry over it.

Cos while some of us go enjoy the relaxing and soothing massage as well, for the girls it’s mainly a significant time filler. Usually a decent ML gives you at at least 30mins massage (or more), the sensual stuff maybe at max 30mins? If you skip the massage she is still only going to give you 30mins sensual usually. Or she can potentially give you longer foreplay (the nail scratching, the nips kissing and stuff) but she would only be happy if the time taken for your HJ is the same. In general, HJ is usually more tiring for ML (unless they really put in a lot of strength and effort in their massage) cos it’s repetitive action. After that you either bathe and leave early or you just chill, cuddle and chit chat with her, which she will feel happy if the chemistry with you is right.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Way to go!
Even with new gals. Sexy massage starter maybe 'cause they need to show they're not FL's.
Frankly, the best masseuse arent attractive, or sexy, or interested in sexual biz. All these online stables don't advertise massage; it's just a cover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusmackenzie View Post
Old 20-01-2023, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

New gal to me, I simply say I'm here to enjoy sexy, so no need to massage me. Start here and bring her hand to my bro. They love the honesty.

Quote:
Old 20-01-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 592 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayy View Post
Way to go!
Even with new gals. Sexy massage starter maybe 'cause they need to show they're not FL's.
Frankly, the best masseuse arent attractive, or sexy, or interested in sexual biz. All these online stables don't advertise massage; it's just a cover.
Of cos the best masseuse are well trained and really know some TCM stuff if you ask me. MLs here are typically not well trained only press here and there based on experience.
Although I must say there is a higher chance of getting a better massage (note better not proper) in the past.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1