The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-01-2023, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 8
zuszus88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
Don't need dabao but if you feel lonely can ask them join you. If you sit there without talking the lady might lose interest and get stolen by other guys lor

For me I don't see the point in asking them join me since I don't plan to dabao them. I always drink beer and enjoy them dancing can liao. Their prices also not worth it.

Edit: Like what someone mentioned, must also buy drinks for the lady if not they will also move on. Just find FL or massage is easier.

thanks, actually just wanted to sit down, talk to cock with the girl without ST. Is it better to go to agogo or beer bar?
Old 25-01-2023, 06:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
thanks, actually just wanted to sit down, talk to cock with the girl without ST. Is it better to go to agogo or beer bar?
Best to goggle it

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 25-01-2023, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zuszus88 View Post
I will go beer bar...
Old 25-01-2023, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Just came back from club 102 massage, the girl i chose dint provide me with kissing or bbbj ( only cbj) wondering if its my face or standard dropped across the board liao? Maybe shld have tried addict massage as mentioned by bro Doomas
U want to cfm have kissing and BBBJ u can go Butterfly (at the corner), Happy, Paradise, maybe Angel also (next street) or those which show the service offered in the website. U can simply ask the mamasan too. Even some of those 3500B Nuru girls don't give kissing.

I also didn't get these also when I went to Momo yesterday. They have young and sweet girls, but the service offered which I know is mixed. I got an ice cold SOP girl, totally no chemistry to do much ... But they always have new XMMs joining so I want to try them haha ...
Old 25-01-2023, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
pewpewboom123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
U want to cfm have kissing and BBBJ u can go Butterfly (at the corner), Happy, Paradise, maybe Angel also (next street) or those which show the service offered in the website. U can simply ask the mamasan too. Even some of those 3500B Nuru girls don't give kissing.

I also didn't get these also when I went to Momo yesterday. They have young and sweet girls, but the service offered which I know is mixed. I got an ice cold SOP girl, totally no chemistry to do much ... But they always have new XMMs joining so I want to try them haha ...
Thanks bro for e info, actually was gonna check out Addict later but maybe will try butterfly instead upon seeing your fr 😁😁😁
Old 25-01-2023, 12:07 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pewpewboom123 View Post
Thanks bro for e info, actually was gonna check out Addict later but maybe will try butterfly instead upon seeing your fr 😁😁😁
I'm likely to head to Butterfly later tonight. Need to charge up from yesterday sessions haha ...
Old 25-01-2023, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 2
Fappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to beholdFappyhands is a splendid one to behold

Hi seniors,

Going Bangkok for 2d1n, which area would be the best place to stay that is central to all the activities?
Old 25-01-2023, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
okt1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys, I am in Bangkok and tmr (26Jan) I wan go out maybe to one of the clubs, bros that are in bkk, if interested pm me, more ppl to share cost can go better place
Old 25-01-2023, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fappyhands View Post
Hi seniors,

Going Bangkok for 2d1n, which area would be the best place to stay that is central to all the activities?
Just sex, girls and all walking then either Asoke or Nana area.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Booked Smile through Rebirth. Admin was efficient in telling me about what's on offer and later on directions. Took the 90 mins karsai package for 3500 baht (cash only).

Location is not far from the BTS tho I still had to cab to the place. Smile is a very lovely and pretty lady with a beautiful smile. Added allure was that she wears spectacles which is my big weakness. We could converse somewhat as I could speak some Thai and she some limited ang mo.

Smile knows what she is doing and unblocked my pipes. Experience was more sensual unlike the PRC style which inflicts pain pain pain. Manual release was offered which I gratefully took up. She also gave me a good massage which unlocked some knots along my back. No other services were offered (not that I was expecting any) and neither did I ask.

RTM: yes!
Old 25-01-2023, 11:39 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro @TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Rose Bangkok
Outcall massage. Line'd them at 11pm asking for a late night massage. Yes sir we have ladies available. One turned up at 1am. Quite pretty and tight body. Massage was 1000THB, FS was an extra 4000THB. Gave in to weakness and took it up. She was indeed very pretty tho and I got *ahem* extra services anyway apart from very good frenching, BBBJ and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.

Nico Spa
This is actually a legit spa across from Terminal 21 aimed at Koreans and offers packaged services such as body and salt scrub, massage etc. Took the 1380 THB package but skipped the sauna; I hate being stuck in a small closet being steamed to death. FS was offered at (1500THB?). Gal was short and dumpy but I was feeling helpful and took up her offer. Frenching, BBBJ and painting given.

Rebirth Studio
Had juagen from Smile. MR is in the juagen thread.

Hollywood Waxing
Had not waxed my nards for a long time so off I went to this place along Suk Soi 11. One woman show so better to make an appt. Boyzilian was professionally done at 1600THB and the therapist is a very pleasant petite lady. Clean place and no extras on the menu; even if offered I wouldn't be in any condition to accept

Hillary 2
My gik brought me here. Proper bar with a mix of FLs and ladies just out for a drink. The live band is simply fantastic, hence the possible presence of non-FLs. Saw the FLs sizing me up and then dismissing me when they saw my gik haha.

Had some action in Chiangmai too. Will post there.

Doomas
Old 26-01-2023, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Summary of my recent trip to Bkk

Just going to list where I went and who I did rather than in chrono order. Easier for this old man who had to sneak time off from his gik

Addict Massage
No further intro needed for this well-known joint. Tried Jess and Kao (rice) in seperate sessions. Was given BBBJ, painting, frenching available. Kao is petite with As and new to the trade. I preferred Jess tho. she's older, has Cs and more experienced. Was devastated when bro @TonyCheong2 never reply to jio me go cheong so I returned for Jess a second time lol

Picasso
Tangmo was my gf for 90 mins. Very green and BBBJ could have been better, tho she allowed frenching and painting.

Crazy House
Possibly the only place in Soi Cowboy where the gals go full nude. This nubile cute thing with a tight body sat on my lap and started grinding. That and her firm Cs sealed the deal for 3.5k ST (my mistake for going early). BBBJ, frenching and painting given. She was very much into being painted and the sight and sounds of her magnificent body and moans will be scorched in my memory for a long time.
I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.
Old 26-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.

I've been to Baccara many times but found them increasingly distantly professional + the girls don't go full nude. I have gone on to Crazy House where the atmosphere is more fun and raunchy and the girls go full nude so you get to see the goods before you decide to buy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
In Crazy House the gals will take turns to walk around solo or in pairs to catch hum sup customers, especially if you have been eyeing any of them while they were on stage. Sometimes the pairs are one old bird supposedly bringing a new bird around. Anyway once you invite them (or all of them!) to sit with you, the sitting on lap start liao, followed by groping.
In Crazy House...... be careful of the butch mamasan as she has a habit of ordering LDs for herself and putting it on your tab.
Old 26-01-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

That cheebye has been around since pre-Covid yes? If so, I kenah from him before. Padded my bill to triple its amount and brought it to me. Luckily my regulars took a close look at the bills (to check if their LDs were captured haha) and raised a fuss. That cheebye suddenly disappeared

That is one of the reasons why I keep to a few regulars in any agg. They will look out for you even when you go out with them. Even my regular hotel knows them by face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
In Crazy House...... be careful of the butch mamasan as she has a habit of ordering LDs for herself and putting it on your tab.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1