The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-01-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
I wanted to try Picasso yesterday, but ended up in Mai Chan instead. That Crazy House is random sit on lap? I mostly visit Bacarra when I'm at Soi Cowboy, cuz still have yet to take a few of the girls I wanted out. I think it's good to have more these FR here. I can share mine later as well.
How was the stock at Mai Chan? I used to visit it before Picasso opened next door and offered better stock in my opinion. Facilities were also newer. Also I heard quite a lot of Mai Chan girls left including Oshino who is quite a gem. Last time I went they only had 1 girl left - can’t remember her name - but I rejected cos her looks not my taste. Such a pity as I had fond memories there.
Old 27-01-2023, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicwinter View Post
How was the stock at Mai Chan? I used to visit it before Picasso opened next door and offered better stock in my opinion. Facilities were also newer. Also I heard quite a lot of Mai Chan girls left including Oshino who is quite a gem. Last time I went they only had 1 girl left - can’t remember her name - but I rejected cos her looks not my taste. Such a pity as I had fond memories there.
There were about 5 girls at Mai Chan when I went there on Tues. 2 working, 1 had booking, 2 available, anymore inside, I don't know. I picked 1 of them with presentable looks, and her service is very good.

I'm thinking of which one to go tomorrow, whether Mai Chan or Butterfly. Getting to these places at the right time, can get good girls. In Mai Chan I can have the 120 min service but Butterfly is up to 90 min. I wanted the 120 min duration. I'll probably get the same girl from either place.

Butterfly had more than 10 girls available at about 8pm last night. Addict more than 6 and Club 102 about 10. The other MPs in the alley had about 6 - 8 girls sitting outside.
Old 27-01-2023, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Crobot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bacarra

Quote:
Depends. Some days, got good quality girls, some days, no. It also depends on what's your type. There's a lot of girls on both floors when I went last month. But I went on 2 separate days only to barfine 1 girl for ST. Then again, there were quite a number of girls caught my eye on the 2nd day.

If I go tmr, I can update again.

Thanks bro for update. Sounds like the girls are coming back.
Old 27-01-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Oooo, we could have met la pii. 18 Jan I was at On Nut Tesco to buy sai oua. I usually go there to buy the coiled type, can't find anywhere else.

Your low cost makan place could be my 5-star Michelin baan aahan. You jing modest leh

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 bro Doomas mai grot na.
I'm always free for la kopi.

2 reasons why I never jio you out.

1) I never cheong at all! I mostly just go drink by myself at low cost places with good live band. Sit for 1 hour then chek bin and go home PCC liao.

2) Don't wish to disturb your live firing exercises with your commanders lah.

I'm still in BKK leh so bros who wants to la kopi around On Nut area or eat at street stall outside Czech G-Club can PM me 555.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:23 AM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crobot View Post
Thanks bro for update. Sounds like the girls are coming back.
I made a correction, the regular beers at Bacarra is now 190B each except for Corona beer which is 240B. It is now almost 5k baht to take out a girl from there.

I went there just now at 8pm. There were about 40 girls, then some came later. Probably more than 20 girls came in as I was exiting the bar with a girl to the ST place. Bumped into the one I took out the last trip lol ..

Actually I was trying my luck waiting for another girl to show up, but I bought LD for this girl while waiting, chatted with her then start frenching at the sofa, so out we go lol.

Maybe gonna take a break tmr, I had a 2hr session with my regular ML early afternoon, went shopping from Siam Center to CTW, then this one at night, now legs aching. Have another session with regular the day after, better rest for that ...
Old 28-01-2023, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
There were about 5 girls at Mai Chan when I went there on Tues. 2 working, 1 had booking, 2 available, anymore inside, I don't know. I picked 1 of them with presentable looks, and her service is very good.

I'm thinking of which one to go tomorrow, whether Mai Chan or Butterfly. Getting to these places at the right time, can get good girls. In Mai Chan I can have the 120 min service but Butterfly is up to 90 min. I wanted the 120 min duration. I'll probably get the same girl from either place.

Butterfly had more than 10 girls available at about 8pm last night. Addict more than 6 and Club 102 about 10. The other MPs in the alley had about 6 - 8 girls sitting outside.
Butterfly sounds good as the stock level is higher than Mai Chan and definitely Picasso which I feel relies heavily on bookings. I’m more of a walk-in kind of guy and with Bangkok’s traffic, it can be tricky trying to stick to a timing.

Let us know how Butterfly went if you visited. I’ve had a look at the roster of girls and there are quite a few yummy ones.

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.
Old 28-01-2023, 06:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile Aurora 33

Quote:
Butterfly sounds good as the stock level is higher than Mai Chan and definitely Picasso which I feel relies heavily on bookings. I’m more of a walk-in kind of guy and with Bangkok’s traffic, it can be tricky trying to stick to a timing.

Let us know how Butterfly went if you visited. I’ve had a look at the roster of girls and there are quite a few yummy ones.

The other joint which I like is Aurora on Soi 33. Had both Sai and Nancy (both are the ang pais) and service both times were excellent. Also had another girl there called Bank who only works on weekends. But like Picasso, if you want the ang pais, you gotta book them in advance on the day.
Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.
Old 28-01-2023, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Aurora 33 makes it easy by showing on their website who's working today and their hours. For example, Sai is there today from 14:00 - 20:00. She's their kamban musume, or poster girl. The thing is that I prefer natural (original) to silicone.
Yes, that plus they update on Twitter and Line as well. Like you, I also prefer real breasts (even if they’re A or B) to zhng ones. But I have to say Sai’s attitude is really really good despite her popularity. Downside is Aurora is a long walk in!
Old 28-01-2023, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quote:

I've visited Butterfly 3 times. Don't go too early, about 8pm is good. Took Phontip then Balla during last month's trip, and took Far for this trip. Service is very good, Far was the best I tried from this shop, I will definitely RTF her. And I see, Butterfly just listed a new girl.

If you want to make bookings, u be trying your luck the pictures which are full of filters. But for some places like the Nuru places or Momo (if u wanna take those XMMs) if u don't book, u won't get the girl u want. I had similar service quality at Mai Chan and Butterfly. One of the best is at Happy BKK with Noey, I visited her 2 times, she's fantastic. Don't trust their listed age, they are about 1 - 3 yrs older.

Though I intend to visit Butterfly tonight, but my legs are still aching from yesterday's activities with a ML then a bargirl at night, see how it goes lol.
Old 28-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 15
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I've visited Butterfly 3 times. Don't go too early, about 8pm is good. Took Phontip then Balla during last month's trip, and took Far for this trip. Service is very good, Far was the best I tried from this shop, I will definitely RTF her. And I see, Butterfly just listed a new girl.

If you want to make bookings, u be trying your luck the pictures which are full of filters. But for some places like the Nuru places or Momo (if u wanna take those XMMs) if u don't book, u won't get the girl u want. I had similar service quality at Mai Chan and Butterfly. One of the best is at Happy BKK with Noey, I visited her 2 times, she's fantastic. Don't trust their listed age, they are about 1 - 3 yrs older.

Though I intend to visit Butterfly tonight, but my legs are still aching from yesterday's activities with a ML then a bargirl at night, see how it goes lol.
Any idea how many shots does butterfly allow?
Kinda miss snow white for their unlimited shots offer. Don't rmb which other place allow more than 1 shot these days.
Old 28-01-2023, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 860 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 3
StupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStupidCharsiew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Wah. Aurora33 not bad leh. They also got youtube channel
Old 28-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Oooo, we could have met la pii. 18 Jan I was at On Nut Tesco to buy sai oua. I usually go there to buy the coiled type, can't find anywhere else.

Your low cost makan place could be my 5-star Michelin baan aahan. You jing modest leh
555 khrap pom.

My daily lunch is kao meng kai THB40-50.
I found it too expensive as fried chicken rice in Bali only costs half the price!
Some even give free ice teh leh!

Don't say cheong but food alone also too expensive for my standard.
Bangkok no longer a cheap charlie destination.
Already downgraded to cheong Biwa since 10+ years ago.
If downgrade furthur must cheong Saifon's great grannies liao!
Old 28-01-2023, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 12
Citizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find betterCitizens is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 khrap pom.

My daily lunch is kao meng kai THB40-50.
I found it too expensive as fried chicken rice in Bali only costs half the price!
Some even give free ice teh leh!

Don't say cheong but food alone also too expensive for my standard.
Bangkok no longer a cheap charlie destination.
Already downgraded to cheong Biwa since 10+ years ago.
If downgrade furthur must cheong Saifon's great grannies liao!
Biwa still around? I thought oredi closed down.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Smile MSOG

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
Kinda miss snow white for their unlimited shots offer. Don't rmb which other place allow more than 1 shot these days.
Tulip offers multiple pops. Snow White was a sister shop of Tulip. Snow White disappeared but seemed like Tulip is still blooming.
Old 28-01-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffml View Post
Correction: Butterfly is 2 shot for 90 mins and above. Some girls offers 2 shots regardless of timing. U can click the profile, look for "Sex 2 times - OK". Some even have "Finish in - OK" aka CIP lol, but I've never seen them around. There are other shops that are 2 shots for 90 min or longer sessions eg: Happy BKK, Momo, Paradise, Doki etc. Some have a 2 shots option as a fixed rate like 200B.

I like the 2 shots shops, even though I can usually manage only 1 a session, but if it misfired, can still carry on ... But for 1 shot shops, can still carry on with other things like DFK until times up.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 29-01-2023 at 12:35 AM. Reason: Went to confirm Butterfly shots number
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1