The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 29-01-2023, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
siansia is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Miki looks 80% like photo. Diff hairstyle. Still looks cute with her smile.

SVC wise I have no complaints. She is awesome. As I said, I was having a bad day. Miki picked me right up. Her shower could be better - not bad but sop. A bbbj in shower would have been perfect.

On bed, she gave a good catbath. Maybe a bit focus on nips but if you want her lick where, she will follow. Her bbbj also q sensual. Lots of licking and ball fondling. And of course, good suction. We went for a 69 at my request. She got q high with my tongue and finger action. Dunno if she came. But her bbbj definitely n became more responsive.

Cap on n cowgirl. She squat and bounces up and down on my cock. V song. Then switch to missionary where I pump her till I come.

Body wise, she is very petite. Boobs are a petite b cup. V slender and small. But also v sexy to me. Some bros who prefer bigger/taller girls may differ.

She speaks good English. Not much frenching. Mostly light kisses. But very SVC oriented. Ask her to do what you prefer and she will try accommodate.
Old 29-01-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 9
bbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbbz1991 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Cherry from Lust365 - personal bonk rating of 7.5/10. Experience very representative of what I would expect from a 19yo, both the good and the not so good

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916978

OKT (Good): Fast/responsive and clear in instructions. Straightforward and efficient when answering questions. Main positive is providing photos that are accurate for Cherry

Facilities (Not so good): Shophouse apartment (same as Meimei previously). Got a room on the ground floor this time but same issues with lights that arent working so room was very dark. Room is spacious with queen bed, small face mirror stuck on the wardrobe nearby. Aircon works fine. Common showers facing the living area, used shower closer to the fridge this time which felt cleaner/larger than the other shower. Large towel provided which was adequately absorbent

Looks (Very good): Above 2 pics are very representative, with some blemishes (reflects her young age I guess) that aren't too serious (those red kind) and largely covered up by light makeup. Highlight is her smile which is exactly like the photos above. Hair length also the same, looks even better when she ties it up. Cute and sunshine vibe/look

Body (Very good): Very good = what I expected for a 19yo. Petite size with the right amount of ba on the arms. No tummy. What was surprising was her nice, round and firm ass. Chinese fair tone, skin is smooth to the touch also. Main not so good is some back blemish (again fits her age), not a big issue for me since the room was dark lol

Breasts (Good): Natural A cups, enough to fit half a palm and befitting a pubescent body. Light brown 50c areolas with small (rather flat) nipples that protrude just enough to nibble on . Not super sensitive from my experience

Shower action (Could be better): Showered separately, seems it's her preference and I didnt push. Not a big deal to me but missed opportunity for a positive for sure

Frenching (Ok): Some light kisses, she didnt position for or initiate anything more so I didnt push

BBBJ/Catbath/Massage: Didnt ask didnt try. Slight regret not trying BBBJ given the young girl vibes

Armpit licking (Good): Full access and no resistance faced. Smooth to the lick but again not super sensitive/reactive to it, just normal. Caution to those who are highly sensitive to smell though

Pussy (Highlight): Shaved with some stubs growing back, wasnt expecting this given her age and innocent vibes, huge plus. Tight as expected/advertised with minimal darkening. While other techniques didnt quite work, painting finally got her lubricated (enough to not use KY even for that tight pussy). The squirmish/arch back kind when painted/cumming, was fun holding on to her thighs for the ride . Also very cute how she naturally grabbed my hands to hold on when it got intense

Sex (Highlight): Both shots started after painting her fully. 1st shot was missionary / lotus, had to start slow cos of the tightness but her natural wetness helped. Some inexperience showed while grinding in lotus but grind strength was firm.

Highlight was the audio - she's the whimpering kind, breath cadence also provides cues on when/how to adjust thrust speed/strength. Made the 2nd shot even better as can take time to build up the audio. Did missionary and doggy for 2nd shot. Was nice how she naturally reached back with one hand during doggy asking for a hold

Personality (Good): Definitely gives off the young/innocent vibes with her shy smiles and giggles. GFE shines through the most in how she holds and then breaks away eye gazes and also interlocking fingers when holding her hand. Minimal English which maybe held her back from driving the convo but still engages in responses well. She might be tired but definitely tries her best not to show it
Old 29-01-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 6
Mcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of lightMcometou is a glorious beacon of light

https://samsforum.online/showthr...083&highlight=

FR on June from EroticSecrets

Looks: 8/10 (Picture is her, the most slight 10% discount)
Body: 9/10 (Slender fit body, natural boobs)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Good suction, can go long and deep)
French: 10/10 (DFK on the menu)
FJ: 9/10 (Ok to take hard and deep pounding, easily wet and tight)
GFE: 9/10 (Friendly and chatty girl)

June loves sex and she's not afraid/shy to show it to you.
Previous review from other bros on her is accurate, ting tong, wild and horny.
A very sextisfied session for me, especially the part when she show me how she pleasure herself by playing with her sex toy.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Tyla SR (Sex Republic)

Looks: 7/10 Cute, youthful lass from LOS in early 20s!
Body: 7/10 Womanly but not chubby, damn nice to hug and bonk
Boobs: B-C natural, sensitive nips
French: Oui, but need a bit of warm up
Paint/Rub Pussy: Yes, she enjoys, just a few rubs she is wet but she mentioned that at start please be gentle
BBBJ: 8/10 Good technique with strong suction like JAV liao. Also puts in good effort, never stop until I told her to cos if not CIM liao
FJ: 9/10 Tight!!! And super responsive, not fake moans. Surrender my shot in mere minutes
GFE: 9/10 A super sweet girl who is experienced at this trade but still has that shot of youthful innocence. Good command of English led to effortless small talk
RTF: I alr book liao at this price this is a super gem- I honestly did not want to write an FR cos scared need to queue but for bro kk must lah he good guy. mai tu liao!!
Old 29-01-2023, 03:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

FR: CARTIER @ GENTLEMENS'S CLUB

Wanted to check out if the hype was true for Cartier so booked her for a 90m slot.

Also took the liberty of attaching the fantastic live photos that
our fellow Bro @thehobbit took and included in his FR.

TLDR: Pleased to say that all previous FRs were true. Book if you value good looks & body over service orientation or PSE.
Overall a decent bonk and worth it just for her body.

OKT: 10/10
GC is 1 of my top 3 stables for reliability & quality of FLs so no complaints here. Prompt, responsive & clear instructions as usual.

Travel - Everyone's favourite area. Check with OKT for more details.

MRT is a 10 min walk away & there are direct buses to the location. Ample parking for those that drive.

Bonking Premises - Condo apartment with full privacy so no hotel registration shenanigans to deal with. The apartment has 2 rooms but currently there's only Cartier so that's a plus since you have the whole apartment to yourself.

Toilet & Room is clean and neat with fresh towels. There's even a couch too for you to bonk on if that's what you fancy.

Face: 8/10
10% discount from pics. She is almost close to WYSIWYG. Studio pics just have some slight whitening & complexion smoothening.

She is also quite fair and is just 1 or 2 shades tanner than her studio pics. She can definitely pass off as a Chinese FL.

She claims she is 25 years old and looks about that age in real life. She's also had her nose and chin augmented to look chioer.

Some slight blemishes in her complexion but its just a tinge.

Overall her looks is within the top 25th percentile of the FLs in the market in my personal opinion.

Body: 8.5/10
Height is 1.62M (perfect height for me) and I would describe her overall body structure as slim.

Enhanced D cups with faint scars in her underarms and small nipples and areolas.

Her boob job visually looks perfect and very well done. They are perky with zero sag. She likely did them only recently.

If i were to nitpick it would probably be that its a little too firm. You'll definitely know hers was enhanced the moment you feel them as they are firm as melons (not exactly but you get what i mean)

Pussy hair was trimmed on top with no foul odours though there's a small tuft of hair just outside her vaginal lips so Bros who intend to DATY might just wanna note this.

Standout features are:
  1. Nice looking set of D cups
  2. Perky butt + Slim legs
  3. Smooth & Rather fair skin
  4. 1 of the most awesome set of body tattoos I've seen.
  5. Her leg tattoos remind me of leg garters which is super sexy. Best part is that they look like ribbons which feels like you're un-wrapping a present.

BBBJ: 6.5/10
Her BBBJ is just average and pretty standard. There's no DT or speed variation nor and focus on licking your shaft or bals

She sticks to a slower rhytm and will occasionally give you some eye contact and that's about it.

But well lets be honest. You don't book Cartier and expect PSE BBBJ cos that's not her unique value proposition.

FJ: 7.5/10
Shower is 'SOP' with no 'specials' but she does shower with you and soap you up nicely.

Personally, i managed to unlock some light frenching with her but that's probably cos i spent about 30 mins chatting her up and building some chemistry before bonking so she might have felt more comfortable with me.

Started off sucking on her boobs and giving her a nice cat bath. She also licked my neck and ear while i was feasting on her tits which was a little ticklish to be honest.

She then took over and gave me a cat bath followed by BBBJ and we moved into the main course.

Started with missionary and then doggy. Bonking her in doggy style is a MUST so that you can enjoy the view of her full back and butt tattoos.

Also, her perky bum was just so satisfying to grab in doggy as she is quite meaty back there. That plus the view of her tattoos from the back was a super turn on and i finished in doggy.

Disclaimer: I have a bias for FLs with full back tattoos. To me there's just something very sexy about it as it reminds me of bonking a Yakuza's GF or wife

GFE:8/10
No Google translate required as she can carry a conversation well in English.

She is friendly and will reciprocate in conversation to make you feel at ease. She didn't give off any 'Ice Queen' vibes while i was with her and but it's probably cos I'm her 1st customer of the day and she is well-rested.

Learnt that she worked in Hong Kong, Taiwan & Myanmar in the past and this is her 2nd stint in Singapore. She aspires to learn the art of tattoo-ing and eventually open her own tattoo shop once she masters the craft.

RTF: Maybe
Personally i prefer FLs who are slightly more servive oriented but Cartier is an FL you should probably try at least once.

More so if you're into ladies with full back tattoos.

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry

Last edited by SeventhFiend; 29-01-2023 at 05:51 PM.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1214 / Power: 6
nakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud ofnakadashi555 has much to be proud of

FR for Guess FF Fairy Finders

I know I'm writing an FR for what is already clearly established that this lady is an absolute gem but just adding on to the chain I guess.....

Firstly, she is a superb girl not only skill-wise but as a person. The type that will really try her best to please you and is good natured.

But thats not the main reason why we all visit her I'm sure- it's because she is an absolute beast in bed.

Looks: 8.5/10 Sweet Thai lian look
Body: 8.5/10 Slender lovers please fall in, tall girl lovers please fall in too
Boobs: Small but shapely
French: Oui
Paint: Yes, super responsive
BBBJ: 9/10 Like magic show, watch your lil bro vanish in her mouth liao
FJ: 10/10 Wet, tight, responsive, multiple position, no rush even though she visibly tired.....
GFE: Super nice lass- Beware of KC
RTF: Already did and will do so again

Mai tu liao her fame is really well-deserved. Please treat her well
Old 29-01-2023, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
LaohuBaba is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Charlene, 29 jan 2023

Looks, 6/10, shy n cute
Age, 10/10, definitly looks 18yo
Body, 9/10, petite and small
Boobs, 7/10, A but perfect for her body type
Kissing, 9/10, french and never shy away
Catbath, 0/10, na
Bbbj, 10/10, lovely,slow and wonderful with dt
Painting, 9/10, small patch of hair no smell
Fj, 8/10, time wasted on foreplay didn't finish but she 's responsive, wet and tight
GFE,10/10, hugs back like gf
Massage, 0/0, not there for this
Overall, 9/10, will rtf but its her last day today
OKT, 10/10, responsive, careful and pro. Thanks bro. More 18yo please.

I will be sticking to this stable for a long time as long as they have such wonderful, young and lovely gals
Old 29-01-2023, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Energizer Rabbit syt from BKK- Mango from Gentlemen Club

Finally tried GC Mango after missing her previous stints; can see what the hype is all about:

Okt: Super responsive as usual; confirmed booking within minutes

Location: 2 bedder condo unit in east, shared with another GC gal, small towel

Gal: 23yo syt babe from BKK, Looks as per advertised photos except fairness more like honey tan Sugar’s Orange, and small vertical scar on tummy (she said not Caesarian and also don’t seem like it), pretty lady, slim, 1.6ish m, slim with no fats, enhanced C perky boobs with light brown nips, soft to the touch at the top, can feel a bit of hardness from the sides, allows licking and sucking of tits, sparse bush

Services: Erotic shower routine with dfk in the tight shower cubicle, alas I forgot to bring CD (in my car) hence can’t do capped bj per my request, don’t allow painting, passionate aggressive dfk on the tap, she will try to bite your lips and almost ‘swallow’ your tongue type

FJ: damn good rider, can hug you tightly while on cowgal and giap your cock damn hard and coupled with tight pussy, can easily premature ejaculate if not careful, passionate dfk and gasps escaped from her mouth when you pumped her faster, tight pussy moisten up v fast, changed to lotus position and rammed her hard from below, louder moans, suck, lick fondle her yummy tits, passionate dfk her, lick her neck, changed to missionary and continued assault on her tits and passionate frenching, thrusting into her tight lovehole in fast and shallow, slow and deep strokes, her erotic moans filled room, suddenly room mate came back from Golden Mile, she whispered never mind just continue fuck her hard, she slapped my butt and pulled my hips towards her, continued ramming her hard and deep (nuts also banging hard against her lovehole lol), she moaned even louder, final changed to doggie position felt even tighter and continued the ramming till explosive climax, legs really jello; after the intense lovemaking, laid on the bed chitchat while she showed me her instagram and of her chio younger sis getting drunk at the pub; for 2nd shot, she tried her best to extract my seeds but I was really too tired from intense session with her (and from Cartier 2 days earlier) hence not successful, kudos to her to try her best

Verdict: Awesome spontaneous bonk with a babe in the same league as gals eg Orange, Violet, Dream, Jane, except that she’s even more horny.
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 29-01-2023, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
joemir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for Nani (SA) fr if anyone has
Old 29-01-2023, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
hornetgreen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for SOHEE (One Siam)
OKT : fast and responsive. Book this round rather last minute and OKT is able to arrange.
Looks : 80% like the photos shown. Have that korean look.
Body : very slim and firm. Smooth skin with some light coloured tattoos.
BBBJ : very good and focus on balls. I lose control and surrendered my first shot here.
FJ : she initiated side doggy and then doggy… seems to like this position
GFE : not bad. Although her english not so good. Will hug you and kiss you.
RTF : yes, if time permits. Heard that she will be leaving coming Friday.
Old 29-01-2023, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
heo97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr lisa 27/01
Stable thaiconcept
Look. natural beauty
Boob. Small B
Body. Good to hold, proportion body
Bbbj. Solid slurpy wet and good suction
Cim. Yes allow
Fj. No blackface, many position changing
Gfe. 10/10 for me, non stop action never once felt bored, she rrally treat you well and service is good for $150 2shot worth every cents!
Old 29-01-2023, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Yellowrubbermon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915759

Stable: ES. Friendly OKT
Paan. High GFE. Tong Tong high energy.
Looks: Similar to pics.
Body: Slim and fit, Milf, gyms and maintains her body.
BBBJ: she can really suck, DT, No gag reflex. Vacuum.
FJ: good stamina, can keep going nonstop, loud moaning and CFM look
RTF: if $ allow
Old 29-01-2023, 05:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2633 / Power: 20
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakadashi555 View Post
FR for Tyla SR (Sex Republic)

Looks: 7/10 Cute, youthful lass from LOS in early 20s!
Body: 7/10 Womanly but not chubby, damn nice to hug and bonk
Boobs: B-C natural, sensitive nips
French: Oui, but need a bit of warm up
Paint/Rub Pussy: Yes, she enjoys, just a few rubs she is wet but she mentioned that at start please be gentle
BBBJ: 8/10 Good technique with strong suction like JAV liao. Also puts in good effort, never stop until I told her to cos if not CIM liao
FJ: 9/10 Tight!!! And super responsive, not fake moans. Surrender my shot in mere minutes
GFE: 9/10 A super sweet girl who is experienced at this trade but still has that shot of youthful innocence. Good command of English led to effortless small talk
RTF: I alr book liao at this price this is a super gem- I honestly did not want to write an FR cos scared need to queue but for bro kk must lah he good guy. mai tu liao!!
khob khun naa krup! Targeting this one. Don't jam the queue please.

Old 29-01-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

I still can remember this sweet SYT, wrapped only in towel, keeps smiling at me innocently when I just bonked finish another girl and about to leave the apartment. Her vibes got me hooked till now but I am overseas now. Shit!

I have the fetish of fresh grad SYTs going into the flesh trade and never return because of the good money. Hahaha as long as she loves sex and money. Anyway now that she just gotten her private uni degree, the most she can do is some shitty office job to pay her study debts. Also what good can she bring to the world being just an OL, might as well be an FL.

Snooker from Club Friday
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=917267

Below FRs from high powered senior bros. Support her! When I am back, I want to fuck this babe already seasoned by hundreds of men. Hahaha
https://samsforum.online/showthr...6#post21910876
https://samsforum.online/showthr...2#post21926602
https://samsforum.online/showthr...3#post21935623

Old 29-01-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Whitelies deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just done a session with Nisa from CF.

No words can describle her. She make me think and miss violet previously. U want a slim and slender body u got it in Nisa.

No need rating to for her. U all try yourself !!
So much gfe from nisa. Location in central as well. No parking issues !

Thanks to bro CF for the arrangment !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1