The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-04-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kylian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Juagen Talks

Hi bro care share? Thanks
Old 02-04-2023, 11:52 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3059 / Power: 13
bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

Available for appointment
Old 03-04-2023, 08:14 AM
Samster (A)

bellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond reputebellbell has a reputation beyond repute

I am Lucky, 33 years old. I have 9 years Juagen experience with many returned customers.
No sexual services and no HJ

My location is near Chinatown Area.

I provide Korean-style prostate/ovarian therapy with Qigong and genuine TCM physiotherapy JG at $100/45 mins and $180/1.5Hr for man and woman.
Health analysis and diet planning add $20. I am able to improve your premature ejaculation and impotence situation.
Operation hours are from 8:30am to 7pm. last booking at 5pm.

When I am working, I don't reply to messages. Please message me and I will reply to your messages ASAP.
When you require my services, please make advance bookings to prevent disappointment. I do treasure every opportunity to serve you.

Benign prostatic hyperplasia/uterine prolapse can be resolved by Qigong immediately. Frequent urinating problems can be improved with only one treatment.
I also revise sexual abilities for infertility couples.

Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.

Sorry, I only serve Chinese-speaking clients because of my poor English to prevent miscommunication and get scolding. TCM terms are not easily explained in English.
Those who have heart issues and have just after surgery, please do not book a therapy session with me.
Old 03-04-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment
Old 03-04-2023, 07:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 03-04-2023, 10:02 PM
Samster (A)

Old 04-04-2023, 08:57 AM
Samster (A)

Old 04-04-2023, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylian View Post
Hi bro care share? Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellbell View Post
Please contact me at Wechat: healthy8080. Telegram: https://t.me/healthy8080.
Contact is in her post.

Last edited by bolan; 04-04-2023 at 01:23 PM.
Old 04-04-2023, 10:00 AM
Samster (A)

Open for appointment.
Old 04-04-2023, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 11
bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!bolan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolan View Post
This is my second visit for treatment after I have seen the result of my first therapy with GURU Lucky.

Didi is harden than before, my wife and me were very satisfied after these few years, however, we finished after 5 minutes.

I consulted Guru, she told me that I need a few more treatments and take a few herbs to improve the situation.
Not feeling much pain this time, made my appointment for the next visit and left happily.
After a few visits with Master Lucky, my rod is standing still every morning without fail, the size looks like bigger than before (that is what my partner says).

Yesterday visited her again and asked her to check my shoulder and legs. From the pictures she took for me, I have a pair of long-short legs. So I asked her to stop doing JG but correcting my legs' issue and also clearing blockages at my back.

Amazingly, within 20 mins the issue was resolved (by comparing the pictures she took for me before and after the treatment).

To keep myself healthier, I have decided to visit her more often.
Health is wealth!
Old 04-04-2023, 03:47 PM
Samster (A)

Available for appointment.
Old 05-04-2023, 06:37 PM
Samster (A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolan View Post
After a few visits with Master Lucky, my rod is standing still every morning without fail, the size looks like bigger than before (that is what my partner says).

Yesterday visited her again and asked her to check my shoulder and legs. From the pictures she took for me, I have a pair of long-short legs. So I asked her to stop doing JG but correcting my legs' issue and also clearing blockages at my back.

Amazingly, within 20 mins the issue was resolved (by comparing the pictures she took for me before and after the treatment).

To keep myself healthier, I have decided to visit her more often.
Health is wealth!
Thank you for your support, Brother.
Old 06-04-2023, 01:45 AM
Samster (A)

Old 06-04-2023, 08:17 AM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Old 06-04-2023, 04:00 PM
Samster (A)

Available for Appointment.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1