The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-06-2023, 11:29 AM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 0
rythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud ofrythuno has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFLopPYdiSKxx View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiaoxiao-massage/

Any FR for this ML, I searched left right centre but cannot find at all, TIA!
Her former name is yang yang. Never visit her personally but seems you can dig out a fair bit of info from last year. Hope this helps
Old 09-06-2023, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 2
ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!ticklemefancy is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Hi bros,

For those of you who had the chance to try the TW Xixi, wondering if anyone has any recommendations that are comparable or better? Regret not visiting her more when she was here.

Now got money also no use....

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4406 / Power: 11
angusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond reputeangusmackenzie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ticklemefancy View Post
Hi bros,

For those of you who had the chance to try the TW Xixi, wondering if anyone has any recommendations that are comparable or better? Regret not visiting her more when she was here.

Now got money also no use....

Thanks in advance!
Haiz, till now I haven't found anyone comparable to her. Most of my regulars RTC recently, so visited a couple of MLs in SLG and HC thread, but no one so fantastic that makes me eager to RTM...
Old 09-06-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 403 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moshimosh View Post
Some of the lisitng above $120... are they worth it? Some dont even look pretty at all.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/jane-massage/
$130 /60mins

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/yi-lin-massage/
$160 /60mins

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-ai-massage/
$150 /60mins

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-nuan-massage/
$180 /60mins

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/xiao-meng-meng-massage/
$150 /60mins
ALL these are FL's, make sure you cross check multiple sites before bookings !
Old 09-06-2023, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold

Meet with Baby a week or 2 back.

Visited her before when she was in a hotel. She took over Lin Lin apartment and number.

Her service was still the same as per my previous visit. Only diff this time was that I got FN and can zhut. Back at the hotel location I only had her with SN and no zhutzhut (complain sensitive).

Prolly won't RTM even though I got more this time, just don't feel the chemistry.

Will prolly stick to Nina for now
Old 09-06-2023, 08:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 420 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4753 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertysbfsg View Post
I feel you. Already sian half with the current crop, then my fav XQ left.

Went to try Baby from the tropical Hainan Island. Her looks and boobs ngam me even though I doubt they are Ds. Can zhut zhut to my heart's delight. She didn't talk much but I am OK as I wasn't there for it. Somehow the session wasn't very sextifying. Maybe the chemistry wasn't there. By the way, she wasn't FN as advertised.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/baby-massage/
I heard some some good thing about her too. But like you, I prefer chemistry.
Else I will just go for normal massage(Tuina) if I only want to relax my aging back. And save half the cost.
You should tell her that your advert say FN.
Thanks for sharing ur experience, not a fan of double standard ML.
Old 09-06-2023, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
I kana airplane by her before. Reach le try to call her phone off. Lol
Same as what I kena. Fk up really. Waste my time
Old 10-06-2023, 04:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejazz View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/ping-ping-massage/

Tried this Milf Ping Ping
Face less 10% to posted pictures.
Body slim kind with slight tummy.
Boob man made C cup.
Can feel bag inside.
Don’t like her nips to be lick or play with.
Should be 30 + year old.
Wear a spec when door open exactly like the posted picture.
She have few tier of services selection.
Took the highest package > Dongguan style sensual service + FJ
No masaage was done for this package.
Dongguan style mean using her tongue to lick+suck whole back and front.
Then ask u doggie style for her to AR.
Follow by many pattern BBBJ.
I mean really many patterns & style for her BBBJ.
Hot water + Cold water BBBJ + “ Superman” BBBJ
Then follow by FJ.

Good to try once for this package.
Will be back to tried lower tier package that has massage with BBBJ.
I would say her service really damn good.
But more to commercial transaction.
Basically just lie down and wait for her to service u that kind.
Location > My Favorite area B.
Clean room.

Ejazz
What's the damage for her Dongguan?
Old 10-06-2023, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 1
BlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackFeath3r is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by recruit99 View Post
Hi bros, does anyone have a recommendation for a good masseuse that uses those special massage chairs. Would like to give it a try, willing to paynow $20 for a good recommendation. Can also DM me to speak privately.
I've also been meaning to try the chair. Looks fun. Would also like to know of any recommendations of MLs with the chair.
Old 10-06-2023, 09:08 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fauste View Post
i've tried all of them, if i had to rank according who i would want to RTM first.
XH & XB is ultra vanilla, younger and have superior looks, but massage and sensual is really non-existent.

1. Yiyi
2. Yan Yan
3. Baby
4. Xiao Han
5. Xiao Bao
Yes, very accurate feedback. I should say Yi Yi is the best in term of massage and services. Should book 90 min at least to enjoy her.

Btw, she got a very nice scissor waist which made her cutting looks damn nice. Very rare to find gal with scissor waist, I love it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 10
Chidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of lightChidorigan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
Yes, very accurate feedback. I should say Yi Yi is the best in term of massage and services. Should book 90 min at least to enjoy her.

Btw, she got a very nice scissor waist which made her cutting looks damn nice. Very rare to find gal with scissor waist, I love it.
Which yiyi is this? The heavier flovoured one?
Old 10-06-2023, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 17
ejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud ofejazz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackFeath3r View Post
What's the damage for her Dongguan?
3 blue 3 red
Old 10-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
Shld be the very pretty one. Cos the heavy flavour one fig is not that good while the pretty one is really sibei tok gong.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 737 / Power: 17
jagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to beholdjagoh is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, SLG still not stale....just that it is flooded with more fls in disguise. Here's my share of my rtm list (YMMV) with good playability for reference...hope it helps bros here find a good catch and up me.

PS: I'm not into bbbj or win additional services not listed from mls.

Nina
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nina-massage/
The most complete package and maybe youngest here...with big boobs, role play, sexy, good companion.
My 1-2 hours with her has always been sexiting and fulfilling.

Yiyi
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/
Prettiest here...with nicely shaped C boobs on a slim curvy body.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/77-massage/
Very knowledgeable and holds very good conversations (with tea appreciation). Soft spoken and gentle...she makes my day of frustration and pressure disappear instantly. Well toned body with ample boobs and high sensitivity.

Yan Yan
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/
Best massage skills with good playability and sensual.
Old 10-06-2023, 12:09 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4092 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42125 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chidorigan View Post
This one

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/

First look at her, so so only leh. Second look, better leh. Third look Wow.

When she strip, wow wow wow, damn good and proportional body man.

Girl friend feeling No 1.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1