The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-06-2023, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
This one

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yiyi/

First look at her, so so only leh. Second look, better leh. Third look Wow.

When she strip, wow wow wow, damn good and proportional body man.

Girl friend feeling No 1.
She very difficult to book .... especially 1x she may not reply
Old 10-06-2023, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 10
omg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteromg12345 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros! this batch which girl is good at titfucking ? TIA!
Old 10-06-2023, 02:39 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3973 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42038 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
She very difficult to book .... especially 1x she may not reply
For me quite ok leh. 10am texted her, 10.45am replied liao.

Next visit I said I want to go at 5pm but she wants me to go immediately.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 10-06-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 11
LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!LoveGru is one of the Best!

This Topaz was previously known as Sugar, Breeze, Cara etc. Ek's friend.
PURE VANILLA, massage non-existent, looks pretty like 周迅, good hygiene room with disposable sheet. Tried her few times during her previous stints, thought she made enough money to buy a condo and a shop house back in mainland..wondering why come back to do this line again..Guess money is never enough..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Think is SGL getting a bit stale with vanilla making up most of the % also.
So there’s not much choices if not a Vanilla lover and nothing much sexciting
Correct me if I’m wrong but based on 1st session,
Current batch that has some mentions summary as below:

Vanilla:
Xiao Han, Xiao Bao, Juan Zi, Ting Zi, Topaz, Chen Ying, Nan Xing, AnYi, Xiao Xi, Xiao Long Nv, Yiyi(pretty one)

So…. Other dome, HC section and GL seems more sexciting atm.
Old 10-06-2023, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 3
duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!duaneh is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/kk-massage/

Since this thread is a getting very dry, I'll contribute my recent visit to KK. There was some confusion about whether she's the same person as before and the answer is there's no change. She is the same person as last year or months before.

Decided to try her one fine day cuz I was mesmerized by how massive boobies as seen in the video. Seen FRs of bros saying she got the best boobs on the website so I was very eager to try (as a massive boob lover myself – by the way RIP to the Boobs lover fall in thread ). The scary thing is when you book appointment with her, she will call your phone to confirm booking which made me chua tio. Imagine your OC catch Tone was quite hostile and no nonsense over the phone, a bit intimidating.

Location: 10/10 – condo with no security at secluded landed area in central. Really the best.

Looks: 6/10 – Discount 20% at least from the pictures but still won't reject. She is definitely not in her 20s. Early 30s I believe. Small squinty eyes, complexion definitely not as smooth as the pictures.

Boobs: 10/10 – I have never seen such beautiful boobs before. Incredible firm perky D cup size on such a tiny frame. The reviews were right. Nipples are light brown and popping out, suck like a baby. Fantastic sight to see and grab. Usually MLs with D cup boobs have it slightly saggy at least. Hers natural and perky wow.

Body: 7/10 – Tiny frame with a tad bit of tummy fats. She was SN throughout but her pussy hair abit too bushy for my liking haha.

Sensual: 6/10 – Was pretty much just mesmerized by her boobs the whole time. Her sensual and moans sounded commercial, doesn't really feel very natural and in the moment.

Personality: 7/10 – Chatty and easy to talk to for me. But was using phone to text and call constantly after the deed is done to settle the next bookings. Still had a lot of time left

RTM: Probably if I'm in dire need of top tier boobies to suck
Appreciate the veteran samsters for upping my points, but I also got zapped by a few WK for posting this authentic no-nonsense review on KK. Got one fella say I trying sabo KK, even though my FR is balanced with pros and cons. This is exactly why I say the thread is drying up. People post honest review also kena zap. If not for the few OG bros here generously upping my points, I would have kena jialat jialat already LOL.
Old 10-06-2023, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

This one no horse run. Once enter, the dress all drop and left only panty. 😆!

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/na-na-massage/
Old 10-06-2023, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1574 / Power: 11
future96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant futurefuture96 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

This one abit caolao. FL on other sites lmao. Abit heavy also
Old 10-06-2023, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 5
kangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to beholdkangkongkeng is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagoh View Post
In my opinion, SLG still not stale....just that it is flooded with more fls in disguise. Here's my share of my rtm list (YMMV) with good playability for reference...hope it helps bros here find a good catch and up me.

PS: I'm not into bbbj or win additional services not listed from mls.

Nina
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/nina-massage/
The most complete package and maybe youngest here...with big boobs, role play, sexy, good companion.
My 1-2 hours with her has always been sexiting and fulfilling.

Yiyi
Prettiest here...with nicely shaped C boobs on a slim curvy body.

https://sglonelyguy-23.com/77-massage/
Very knowledgeable and holds very good conversations (with tea appreciation). Soft spoken and gentle...she makes my day of frustration and pressure disappear instantly. Well toned body with ample boobs and high sensitivity.

Yan Yan
https://sglonelyguy-23.com/massage-yan-yan/
Best massage skills with good playability and sensual.
Wah i think our taste similar. Last time i post MRs for 77 and Yiyi, kena zap till i zeroed. Glad to see that ppl are agreeing with me! See! My taste so good… long before anyone talks about them i already say they very gd liao.
Old 10-06-2023, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 2
qwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to allqwertysbfsg is a name known to all

Quote:
In my opinion, SLG still not stale....just that it is flooded with more fls in disguise. Here's my share of my rtm list (YMMV) with good playability for reference...hope it helps bros here find a good catch and up me.

Nina
The most complete package and maybe youngest here...with big boobs, role play, sexy, good companion.

Yiyi

Very knowledgeable and holds very good conversations (with tea appreciation). Soft spoken and gentle...she makes my day of frustration and pressure disappear instantly. Well toned body with ample boobs and high sensitivity.

Yan Yan
I agree with this list. Haven't tried 77 though.
Old 10-06-2023, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 13
fs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfs1036le is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nina

Yiyi

Yan Yan
Thanks bro for the Mr, I have drop you a messages..
Old 10-06-2023, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Sad that Tang Tang RTC'd, miss her services but wishing her all the best, though hoping she comes back :P

Trying to see if can get booking with Yanyan, Ping Ping or Nina.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Sad that Tang Tang RTC'd, miss her services but wishing her all the best, though hoping she comes back :P

Trying to see if can get booking with Yanyan, Ping Ping or Nina.
Sad to hear from someone that she is not coming back anymore.
Old 10-06-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 10
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
Sad to hear from someone that she is not coming back anymore.
Wait, definitely? She was one of the best IMO...
Old 10-06-2023, 09:35 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 415 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4719 / Power: 19
Tom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond reputeTom666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Questioneer View Post
Wait, definitely? She was one of the best IMO...
Yes. Chances of her being back is like zero.
Old 10-06-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post

So you got no chance to reject?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1