The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-06-2024, 07:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 17
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My memory with a PRC factory worker or so I thought…

I also bump onto a child care teacher in a hang flower joint. Totally stunned. Lol.
Old 01-06-2024, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3462 / Power: 20
HiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond reputeHiFive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by numb3ers View Post
I also bump onto a child care teacher in a hang flower joint. Totally stunned. Lol.

Nothing strange. I believe many samsters here are high level professionals and still cheong. Wait one day the principal book the ML and stun to see their staff doing FL.
Old 01-06-2024, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11063 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFive View Post
Nothing strange. I believe many samsters here are high level professionals and still cheong. Wait one day the principal book the ML and stun to see their staff doing FL.
Wait till some booked their principal instead, cheers!
Old 02-06-2024, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
HHHKeras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camp for new updates
Old 03-06-2024, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1073 / Power: 8
okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Part 6: The off day

L’s first off day in Singapore came. And I remember it was a long weekend. The plan was to go Sentosa and Vivocity walk walk then after go to the hotel that I booked near the West Coast area. Now I know bros probably wonder why not just book a hotel at Sentosa. Apart from the cost, I actually had a little perverse thought to it. If you guys haven’t guessed already, the hotel area is the Clementi / West Coast stretch near NUS. Last time I used to go Fong Seng to eat supper coming from the halls then always wonder why around the corner so many hotels. The adults must be having fun around the corner! This time sort of fulfilled my perverse fantasy of bringing a girl to hotel at that area.

Besides, there’s quite some hidden gems in that area like an outdoor archery range. And L was having a great time as I told her some stories about my school life. Maybe she was fascinated since she did not have much educational background, but I was having fun showing her around some parts of NUS. And let’s just say there are certain spots at night that could allow things to get rather exciting. So another perverse fantasy fulfilled.

I am not going to bore you guys with the exact details or sequence of the date but by nightfall, L and I were getting a bit frisky. The sexual tension had built up throughout the whole day and it had been a seemingly normal wholesome date. As I was showing her around the area near the Arts AS faculty, I told her stories of horny professors and female students looking to get an A grade.

L playfully leaned to me. “你打我几分呀?”

I cheekily replied that it was up to her.

I beckoned her to the nearby toilets. Before that I was actually testing to see if any of the classrooms were unlocked but no luck there. So our next best bet was one of the many toilets around. And at this time save for a few students, it would be fairly safe and quiet.

L and I started kissing and feeling each other up in the cubicle. The whole day walking around meant that we were somewhat sweaty but I was still hungry for that sweet musky smell of hers. L was in a sun dress which was perfect for our hot weather and especially perfect for our little naughty romp. Not before long I was pulling her strap aside while licking and slightly sucking on her saltish sweat stained nipples. L returned the favour by unzipping and sucking on my aching cock.

Now I always love it when girls in sun dress mode, since there’s easy access to her pussy. Her panties slid down as I angled L into a doggy position and entered her from behind. We had forgotten about condoms but whatever. I had actually prepared a pack but left it in the car. And L did not seem to mind as she guided my cock into her dripping pussy.

And there we were fully clothed but our sweaty loins joined together as I pumped L from behind. L was very wet but I wouldn’t say she was super tight or anything but I will always say this: L had one of the best butts I had for fucking in doggy and slamming my cock from behind her into her meaty ass made her butt muscles pulsate as I gave her wave after wave of ecstasy. I had to be careful as we were getting a bit too loud so I purposedly covered L’s mouth while at the same time trying to insert 2 of my fingers in. L could only muffle and sucked on my fingers.

I cannot remember how much time passed but we were hot and sweaty in the cubicle and when I felt my urge to cum, I quickly withdrew and sprayed my cum all over L’s ass. I then rubbed my cock around her butt cheeks, mixing it with my cum and her own juices. L gave a loud sigh and I reached forward to give her a long kiss from behind.

Our composure now regained, we went over to Fong Seng area for a quick meal and drink to recharge. Thereafter it was a short walk over to the hotel. For a while the walk to Fong Seng sort of reminded me of my days in NUS with my ex but that is probably another story.
Old 05-06-2024, 11:27 AM
Samster

okcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud ofokcieMon has much to be proud of

Part 7: The night at the hotel

After our check in to the hotel, L and I could not keep our hands to ourselves and we already started making out in the lift on the way up to the room. Once inside, both of us instinctively made for the shower as it had been a long hot day that was going to get even hotter. As L yoinked herself comfortably onto the toilet bowl to pee, and I was testing the water temperature, I did not expect her to gently turn me around and she gave me a slow BBBJ while seated on her throne. It was way too early to cum right there but we had a nice bit of foreplay in the shower before drying ourselves and headed for the bed.

Seeing L fully nude was always divine. L this time surprised me by reaching for something in her bag. I was dumbfounded as she whipped out a magic wand vibrator. It was the exact same white and greyish colour as the types you see in Japanese AV. How the fuck she ever fit that into her purse and carried it throughout the whole day was a fucking mystery to me. My excitement level climbed as I have never used sex toys on a ML nor did I ever had the experience where a woman would so proactively whip out her personal magic wand vibrator. My mind then briefly thought if she had ever used the vibrator with her other customers. It definitely did not matter for now.

The next 20 min was a crash course for me as I tested various speeds of the vibrator on L. L seemed to know what she wanted. She commanded me to slowly increase the speed of the vibrator as I placed the vibrator wand head near her clit. Fuck it the vibrator head was huge and the sound of the motor whirling was out of this world! I had played with L enough to understand that she liked her clit getting stimulated but never did I expect myself to be pressing the head of the vibrator onto her clit now. L moaned as I gradually increased the tempo of the vibrator. Even my hands could feel the motor whirling away.

L: “不要停!”

After a while all I did was to press the humming vibrator onto her clit as I stroked her labia gently with my other finger. Not that I think the finger stroking made a difference. The vibration of the motor got so intense that my arm did feel a bit numb as well. It got to a point where all L could do was writhe around on the bed moaning and screaming away and I learnt to continue pressing the vibrator onto her clit as L gradually reached her orgasm. Fuck that was one of the first times I saw L react so powerfully to an orgasm. She screamed out and squirmed on the bed about as her inner thighs shuddered. Her pussy lips were also very swollen, swollen with anticipation.

I was not going to give up a good cunt licking and sucking with such a juicy pussy in sight. It was another good 15 min of sucking that juicy abalone of hers. In the end, I don’t need to go over the details but L’s pussy was incredibly warm and slippery the whole night and my cock was happily buried in her. We fucked 2 times in the night and another the next morning.

In any case, my relationship with L continued like this for about 6 months. I previously explained that I would see her on and off on weekday or weekend nights. Our sessions were a mix of both with condom and sometimes without. Some weekend nights I will specially take her out to hotel for a change in location. Food and hotel expenses were of course on me. I admit I could get confused with L’s identity. In the day, I was her work acquaintance, on weekday nights I was her customer and on weekend nights I was her secret fuck buddy. L was flirty and always fun to be around but I was not stupid too. There were times where L would talk about so and so customer or she would be seeing some guy on certain weekdays but I was always a listening ear to her. I also did tell her before that I wasn’t looking to settle down as well which I think she sort of understood.

Looking back now, it was a one of a kind experience with L. She really knew how to draw a guy in. And my fuck sessions with L later led to some steamy phone recording sessions that to this day I will always cherish as keepsakes. L would sometimes proactively video the session herself too, claiming she wanted to view as well and masturbate when she was thinking about me.

Our sessions got crazier and crazier that I subsequently bought sexy lingerie for her and some cosplay as well. I was not surprised if she later recycled them for her customers. In fact I looked forward to hearing what she did with customers with the stuff I bought her.

So to reward you readers who have made it this far and with my yapping, I attach some vid capture stills from my private vid collection with L. I am experimenting how to do GIFs for now so do bear with me. Apologise for the lousy quality as well but that was what I had to work with.

For now the fun continues and I shall dedicate the next few posts for some fun L and I shared but eventually all of it had to end.

To be continued...
Old 06-06-2024, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 23
paranoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of lightparanoidspy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Part 7: The night at the hotel

After our check in to the hotel, L and I could not keep our hands to ourselves and we already started making out in the lift on the way up to the room. Once inside, both of us instinctively made for the shower as it had been a long hot day that was going to get even hotter. As L yoinked herself comfortably onto the toilet bowl to pee, and I was testing the water temperature, I did not expect her to gently turn me around and she gave me a slow BBBJ while seated on her throne. It was way too early to cum right there but we had a nice bit of foreplay in the shower before drying ourselves and headed for the bed.

Seeing L fully nude was always divine. L this time surprised me by reaching for something in her bag. I was dumbfounded as she whipped out a magic wand vibrator. It was the exact same white and greyish colour as the types you see in Japanese AV. How the fuck she ever fit that into her purse and carried it throughout the whole day was a fucking mystery to me. My excitement level climbed as I have never used sex toys on a ML nor did I ever had the experience where a woman would so proactively whip out her personal magic wand vibrator. My mind then briefly thought if she had ever used the vibrator with her other customers. It definitely did not matter for now.

The next 20 min was a crash course for me as I tested various speeds of the vibrator on L. L seemed to know what she wanted. She commanded me to slowly increase the speed of the vibrator as I placed the vibrator wand head near her clit. Fuck it the vibrator head was huge and the sound of the motor whirling was out of this world! I had played with L enough to understand that she liked her clit getting stimulated but never did I expect myself to be pressing the head of the vibrator onto her clit now. L moaned as I gradually increased the tempo of the vibrator. Even my hands could feel the motor whirling away.

L: “不要停!”

After a while all I did was to press the humming vibrator onto her clit as I stroked her labia gently with my other finger. Not that I think the finger stroking made a difference. The vibration of the motor got so intense that my arm did feel a bit numb as well. It got to a point where all L could do was writhe around on the bed moaning and screaming away and I learnt to continue pressing the vibrator onto her clit as L gradually reached her orgasm. Fuck that was one of the first times I saw L react so powerfully to an orgasm. She screamed out and squirmed on the bed about as her inner thighs shuddered. Her pussy lips were also very swollen, swollen with anticipation.

I was not going to give up a good cunt licking and sucking with such a juicy pussy in sight. It was another good 15 min of sucking that juicy abalone of hers. In the end, I don’t need to go over the details but L’s pussy was incredibly warm and slippery the whole night and my cock was happily buried in her. We fucked 2 times in the night and another the next morning.

In any case, my relationship with L continued like this for about 6 months. I previously explained that I would see her on and off on weekday or weekend nights. Our sessions were a mix of both with condom and sometimes without. Some weekend nights I will specially take her out to hotel for a change in location. Food and hotel expenses were of course on me. I admit I could get confused with L’s identity. In the day, I was her work acquaintance, on weekday nights I was her customer and on weekend nights I was her secret fuck buddy. L was flirty and always fun to be around but I was not stupid too. There were times where L would talk about so and so customer or she would be seeing some guy on certain weekdays but I was always a listening ear to her. I also did tell her before that I wasn’t looking to settle down as well which I think she sort of understood.

Looking back now, it was a one of a kind experience with L. She really knew how to draw a guy in. And my fuck sessions with L later led to some steamy phone recording sessions that to this day I will always cherish as keepsakes. L would sometimes proactively video the session herself too, claiming she wanted to view as well and masturbate when she was thinking about me.

Our sessions got crazier and crazier that I subsequently bought sexy lingerie for her and some cosplay as well. I was not surprised if she later recycled them for her customers. In fact I looked forward to hearing what she did with customers with the stuff I bought her.

So to reward you readers who have made it this far and with my yapping, I attach some vid capture stills from my private vid collection with L. I am experimenting how to do GIFs for now so do bear with me. Apologise for the lousy quality as well but that was what I had to work with.

For now the fun continues and I shall dedicate the next few posts for some fun L and I shared but eventually all of it had to end.

To be continued...
1st pic her figure and boobs from side profile looks damn solid siah
Old 07-06-2024, 09:30 AM
Samster

Part 8: That fair round butt

The next few posts will be some ahem, visualization aid, before I resume the story. I find that I prefer a more narrative “show and tell” style of writing, similar to how I usually summarize the plots in the HK Cat III thread.

I did previously share that L ranks amongst one of the nicest butt I have doggied and this scene is what qualifies for it. It felt so good that what I like to do was to sometimes lift one leg up like in the photo and bang her all the way. Another one which I really liked was doing her standing doggy in front of the hotel mirror. This one L would always scream loudly and I sometimes worry that the next door room can hear us.

Old 07-06-2024, 09:32 AM
Samster

Part 9: Our sticky juices

This scene was incredible to me. I did not realise how dripping wet L was until after when we reviewed the footage together. As I was balls deep in her, L was playing with her clit as her sticky juices creamed out. As I slammed into her, some of her thick juices stuck to my balls while the rest dropped out.

There were times when L was riding me in reverse cowgirl and she would just place the camera such that the focus was just my cock and pussy conjoined together. How the heck she managed this shot I have no idea but my hands were definitely busy feeling up her tits. L seemed to like filming my balls in particular as my cock was buried deep in her pussy. Sometimes the camera angle would be solely on my balls and I always felt that was funny.

I also cannot quite remember when was the first time we did raw. I at first thought it was probably at the NUS toilet but it may have been well before that during our weekday sessions. I always feel these kind of things happen very organically. No words, just action and before I know it, it was all a wet and slippery mess.

Last edited by okcieMon; 07-06-2024 at 09:43 AM.
Old 07-06-2024, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks bro okcieMon. The images adds erotism to your story and what a sight to behold. Wet poetry in motion 👍🏼
Old 10-06-2024, 02:25 PM
Samster

Part 10: That fair round butt (continued)

I succeeded! Sorry for the lousy quality and the cliche title. The vid quality was not so good in the first place. This scene I remembered alternating a few short thrusts and one long thrust every few cycles and counting them in my head. That day L was in such heat that when she orgasmed, her hands flailed and spread wide out as she slumped face down into the bed.

As I was videoing the session during our doggy position, L would sometimes scream “宝贝! 拍我屁股!”
Now, the word 拍 in this context could mean 2 things. Either angle the camera to video focus on L’s lovely buttocks or to smack it as my cock was thrusting in and out of her pussy. I would usually do both. I have never clarified with her which act she wanted though I suspect she loved both anyway.
Old 10-06-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Part 11: That fair round butt (continued again)

Pushing out these in one go because of the lousy uninspired title. As mentioned, next couple of posts will be quick rapid fire type of postings before resuming the story.

I think this is the clearest doggy shot I had with L. Bonus visual points for seeing her whole back and butt muscle ripple with every stroke I was giving her.

Remember I mentioned L would get quite wet and her loins would get sticky? I love this shot where you can obviously see our sticky loins meshed together, especially her butt sticking to my groin.

Old 12-06-2024, 10:30 AM
Samster

Part 12: Pussy laid bare

I could not resist a frontal shot. Again recall I described L as a MILF, with a thick darkish juicy pussy. She was really wet but not super tight. It’s definitely a well-used pussy that has already bore 2 children. Whenever in that position, either L or myself will give her clit a good rubbing as it really gets her off. Sometimes she would slap my tummy as she gets her orgasm while screaming. Looking back at these GIFs always gets me a hardon as it really reminds me the way L would be moaning and desperately covering her face and mouth so that the next room could not hear us.

Another way of playing was to use the vibrator on her clit as I rammed her in missionary. God she really loved that and the vibrator would also give a humming feeling to my cock. But this was incredibly tiring to film so we never succeeded with that. One hand on a vibrator and another with the camera phone proved too challenging. Of course one way of recording would have been L wielding the vibrator while I filmed and thrusted into her. But the naughty girl was too busy screaming and writhing away and it seemed like I was the one mostly torturing her with the vibrator after she taught me how to.
Old 13-06-2024, 04:58 PM
Samster

Dropping an early and huge update as I will be away for about a week due to the long weekend. Also serve as a teaser before resuming the story.
Old 13-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Samster

Part 13: Sexy lingerie play

I eventually got some cheap lingerie and cosplays off the web. Therefore the next set of postings shall be about our cosplay experiences. At first I did not expect how L would react but she gamely tried them on.

Cheeky girl kept playing with her clit in the crotchless panties. This was also one of the rare times where she shaved and trimmed her pussy hair, hence the crotchless panties were a good fit. I suppose L must have done it to complement our cosplay.

I did some photoshoots but realized I was lousy at it. If there is one thing I hated about video and photo taking during sex, it is actually rather tiring. I have to sometimes angle the camera higher to catch the whole body. It can be quite awkward holding the camera high up with one hand and if it gets too shaky the video would be ruined too. I much prefer without camera and my hands free to roam all over L.

This was the very first lingerie piece we tried on. The purple accentuated her fair skin well. And did you guys notice the magic wand vibrator in the picture that I have been talking about? I leave it all to your imagination the things L and I did together.

Last edited by okcieMon; 13-06-2024 at 05:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1