The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 5
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
WenCun don’t reply my wechat anymore. Anyone know whether she still in sg? How about her rommie?
left sg liao. both
Old 27-07-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I change timing already....
lol @ change timing
Old 27-07-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When Felicia Chin gets old and puts on a bit of weight, this is how she will look like.
Felicia Chin really look cui now..

She hasn't aged well lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-07-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by natstew View Post
Always been a lurker, but think I should contribute back to the community after benefiting from all of your MRs here, especially seeing how there's been lots of constructive posters in this thread recently.

Cheryl (from the HC section)

Had her recently. Good attitude, cheery and friendly. Puts you at ease from the get-go.

RTM: Maybe - there are a few other BBBJ MLs that I've not tried (Carrie!), but Cheryl would be a solid pick for a good time.
I would rate Cheryl higher on bbbj skills, but both are nice and hardworking.
Old 27-07-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2527 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laolapcheong View Post
WenCun don’t reply my wechat anymore. Anyone know whether she still in sg? How about her rommie?
Yup, qiqi RTC already, one of the best boobs but regret only tried once and RTM to wencun 3 times lol.

As for wencun, last i get is she moved place but cancelled on me on the day saying its not convenient and will "update" me again, guess maybe she RTC already..
Old 27-07-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 15
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

wah 1day nv read, so many saucy pages to catch up...

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 27-07-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Yes started more than a decade ago... But a Renaissance, or the golden era of online MLs was about 2 years ago till late last year.

Hehe, correct. Quite a few gems in OG LTD days then the JS group last year. Bestest!!

Wonder how Clearly is after that drama. Should be back in China now yes?. Hope she's happy now.
Ah, the golden era. I on the other hand misses Mint. Was in touch via WC after she gone back all the way till beginning this year when I suddenly got a 'Friend request required' when messaging her. Had some special memories with her. Guess she decided to move on. Anyone still in touch with her? Hope she is doing well and happy too!
Old 27-07-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

One of the first few girls offering SN massage with HJ was Wawa. She was one of the pioneers. Anyone remembers her?
Old 27-07-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annoymous View Post
Ah, the golden era. I on the other hand misses Mint. Was in touch via WC after she gone back all the way till beginning this year when I suddenly got a 'Friend request required' when messaging her. Had some special memories with her. Guess she decided to move on. Anyone still in touch with her? Hope she is doing well and happy too!
The last thing I remember on mint's wc is when her 小红 got scratched. After that she disappeared. Anyway, she is not coming back, so yea, move on

Waiting Power Recharge to Return
- esssinine, hamsapkwai, heng49, szczesny, oldboy69, kthan10, slicker69

Have up before
- danny888, Havanna Slicks, Socialsocial88, Rickey, WankJanice

- If I have yet to return your points, apologies, please PM me
Old 27-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm struggling to decide whether to put her on my rotation list. She is bubbly, chatty and fun to be with but she doesn't rouse me at a deep primal level.
So uneventful har?
Hmmmmm....... Hmmmm........ Now I got problem who to prioritized.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
So uneventful har?
Hmmmmm....... Hmmmm........ Now I got problem who to prioritized.
Her service is more towards nat, xue er, those commando type. Not that she not good, just that i personally prefer higher gfe and slower buildup.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Bro, u say until very chio, I only know “no fish, pawn also can” nia. Lol

I think also mainly because of the closure of GL and Dome 1–3 also affected more or less, and cause an increase in demands also.
Im here because geylang closed.... Wait for months for it to open until i bui tahan liao
Old 27-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The last thing I remember on mint's wc is when her 小红 got scratched. After that she disappeared. Anyway, she is not coming back, so yea, move on
no more, now driving MB.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her service is more towards nat, xue er, those commando type. Not that she not good, just that i personally prefer higher gfe and slower buildup.
and who will that be in current ❓
Old 27-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Im here because geylang closed.... Wait for months for it to open until i bui tahan liao
I think GL wont open until phase 3. If got a cluster there, I cannot imagine how the minister is going to explain why opening brothel is a priority.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1