The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 27-07-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I'm struggling to decide whether to put her on my rotation list. She is bubbly, chatty and fun to be with but she doesn't rouse me at a deep primal level.
So uneventful har?
Hmmmmm....... Hmmmm........ Now I got problem who to prioritized.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 27-07-2020, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
So uneventful har?
Hmmmmm....... Hmmmm........ Now I got problem who to prioritized.
Her service is more towards nat, xue er, those commando type. Not that she not good, just that i personally prefer higher gfe and slower buildup.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Bro, u say until very chio, I only know “no fish, pawn also can” nia. Lol

I think also mainly because of the closure of GL and Dome 1–3 also affected more or less, and cause an increase in demands also.
Im here because geylang closed.... Wait for months for it to open until i bui tahan liao
Old 27-07-2020, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
The last thing I remember on mint's wc is when her 小红 got scratched. After that she disappeared. Anyway, she is not coming back, so yea, move on
no more, now driving MB.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her service is more towards nat, xue er, those commando type. Not that she not good, just that i personally prefer higher gfe and slower buildup.
and who will that be in current ❓
Old 27-07-2020, 10:55 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Im here because geylang closed.... Wait for months for it to open until i bui tahan liao
I think GL wont open until phase 3. If got a cluster there, I cannot imagine how the minister is going to explain why opening brothel is a priority.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
One of the first few girls offering SN massage with HJ was Wawa. She was one of the pioneers. Anyone remembers her?
This is her?

( Click to show/hide )

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
and who will that be in current ❓
Tina ranks pretty high now. Next week try Carrie see how.
Old 27-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
no more, now driving MB.
Now drive Mercs arh? Not bad..

Well at least I'm still in Laura's contacts..

Old 27-07-2020, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakong View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/massage-co-co/

not forgetting that irrisistible pair of nicely shaped natural knockers.
Nope they are not. But yep she's real fun to be with
Old 27-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I think GL wont open until phase 3. If got a cluster there, I cannot imagine how the minister is going to explain why opening brothel is a priority.
Sigh, now after japan share nipple incident, dunno how. No hope. Now juz have to try fl/ml
Old 27-07-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
This is her?

( Click to show/hide )
Yup. I remember she was the first SN+HJ in a sea of FL around perhaps 2012?
Old 27-07-2020, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
If KTV can open means GL should be next..

Not sure if we gonna see phase 3 by this year tho..

Old 27-07-2020, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup. I remember she was the first SN+HJ in a sea of FL around perhaps 2012?
You should be very familiar with the names mentioned below?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
A few bros’ recent reminiscing of ML’s circa 2014 brought back many great memories…..

Yuki (LTD) - for whom this thread was originally started by TS – was certainly memorable. Met her on her first day at work at a Chinatown hotel, and became her regular for almost two months after she moved to Orchard area. Blessed with huge jugs (I think 34C) in a slim body and attractive facial features, she was my regular late-night fix… a beautiful, decently-skilled masseur with a killer bod!

Not far from where Yuki lived, was another gem – Vera (Chewy Fruit). She was back a few times since 2014, but I think she eventually left the scene in May 2017 (when I last saw her). A fluent English speaker, she was both graceful and cheeky, and she massages well too! I normally book 2hr with her, giving us time for a glass (or two) of red wine and a smoke, which made the session afterwards very steamy… pretty, petite girl with high intellect whom I really miss!

In the same apt. where Vera used to be, was Ruby (LTD). She is a natural beauty with cute tits and bums, whose joyful character is infectious. Although I met her less than 10 times, every session was sleazily fun as the sexual teasing and touching was mutually satisfying. She had an “interesting move” when attacking your crotch – a combination of licking and blowing air near your balls and dick – a tingling sensation! (Later, I also met Rainie (forgot which stable) – she had the same “interesting move” as Ruby. While less playful than Ruby, Rainie had very soft 34C tits that never stopped rubbing my body…something I can’t resist. I found out Ruby and Rainie were pals).

Wawa would serve me ‘daily soup’ when I visited at her Chinatown apt. Though not very pretty IMO, she rates highly in other departments: great bod, especially her near-perfectly-shaped boobs; pro-level massage and high GFE. After she became super popular, I moved on as it was very difficult to book her…

Xiao Mi (Locker) operated from a Geylang apt., her massage skills can easily rival Wawa’s, if not even better. Visiting XM was more like going to a lover – she was my naughty, horny babe who gave a mean massage, with tits to die for in a really seductive body that I had the privilege to seriously explore! She was also good at removing blackheads on my back, and administered a fast and furious BBBJ too!

In 2014, LTD’s girls had high standards. Before Yuki, there was Love (Xiao Ai). Love’s massage was passable, but it’s the overall service that made me visit her over and over again. She starts with using her breasts to soap you in the shower… and there was always “little surprises” during the one-hour sessions, time after time… I think she is planning to RTS sometime soon pending visa approval.

Another LTD gem was Cutie. I almost felt guilty when I first met her - young, small-built and oh-so-very-innocent – I felt like a wolf! Her Chinatown apt. (shared with sis Bao Er, who came back recently) was forgettable, but her attitude and work-rate was first class. Can never forget one session when we were so high, she squirted. For the record, we did not have sex, just extreme intense teasing, mostly directed by me!

Fate (LTD) was a slim-built babe with flawless, snow white complexion, operated from East Coast area. Always cleanly shaven down south, she would be stark naked as soon as I emerged from the bathroom. Not a bad massager at all, she was also a Frenching queen and we normally “finish off” in 69!

When I first entered her room, Xiao Yun (Shenhua), also known as Mona - was a “cold fish”. She did not smile or speak, just passed me a towel to shower by myself. But her massage was power! When it came to the sensual part, I was shocked!!! I removed her over-sized t-shirt and discovered a very fair body with papaya-shaped 34C breasts with a 24-inch waist! As she tugged at my member, I rubbed her pussy zone outside her panties and she was wet very quickly! Since 2014, she has been back a few times (last met her probably 2016); in her later stints, she gained a little weight and was more “womanly”. Most memorable was a late night session I booked 2hr, she was by then very friendly and I enjoyed her childhood stories… after the necessary, I was so tired I fell asleep hugging her till the next morning!

Since its World Cup time, it brings back memories of Babe (Secret Garden). Only 21 then, Babe is slim, soft-spoken, and stands almost 1.7m (considered tall among the mostly 1.6m ML’s then) with smallish 32B breasts. I recall meeting her during Brazil 2014 World Cup time. Her massage is non-existent and she looks above average. But there was something very attractive about her - maybe it was her gentle ways, no-fat-at-all body, pink erect nipples… and the way she moans when I painted her sweet juicy pussy.

In 2015, most of my ML budget went to Moon, Hope and Bing Bing, but I'll leave that for another time…

Old 27-07-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Sigh, now after japan share nipple incident, dunno how. No hope. Now juz have to try fl/ml
One can only hope that the high unemployment rate in China will translate to a flood of WL into our shores when a travel arrangement is setup between Singapore and China.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1