The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
No Aini/Soda kar chng no talk!
Once, my notorious ML invited me for a boat trip. All I knew pre-trip was there would be a bunch of ladies. Turned out, it was the most nose-bleeding 4 hours of my life as all afternoon, one of the gals - Aini (whom I had not been in contact for a while then) - was parading her perky butt in-between sipping champagne! Still get a hard on now recalling that outing!
Old 03-08-2020, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Once, my notorious ML invited me for a boat trip. All I knew pre-trip was there would be a bunch of ladies. Turned out, it was the most nose-bleeding 4 hours of my life as all afternoon, one of the gals - Aini (whom I had not been in contact for a while then) - was parading her perky butt in-between sipping champagne! Still get a hard on now recalling that outing!
ah you mean that yacht party?
Old 03-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Wow power still got yacht party
Old 03-08-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2543 / Power: 12
EcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond reputeEcchiPicchi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, just under two years ago, I took the risk to meet a new-arrival-then from the old Wolf site – photo: face-blurred but the massive jugs simply screamed "I'll breast-fuck you!"

At 2am, I arrived at a dodgy Geylang shophouse and was directed to the second floor, where she operated in one of the few partitioned rooms. Happily for me, she turned out to be a gem! Days later, she moved to a nice apartment in the central area. I was her regular till she left.

She was (IIRC) Ziqing from Wolf. I think most bros refer to her as Hebe
Oh wow. I never visited her at that place. I thought she was at that central place all along. Man, missing her breast fucks like hell.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:09 AM
Samster

Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
ah you mean that yacht party?
Yes, bro, THAT yacht party
Old 03-08-2020, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcchiPicchi View Post
Oh wow. I never visited her at that place. I thought she was at that central place all along. Man, missing her breast fucks like hell.
She was at GL for only couple of days. Coz my immediate RTM (a few days later) was already at central place. I still have not found a replacement "breast fucker" (36C tofu soft type with pink nips) since she left. Any recommendations, bros?
Old 03-08-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 14
johnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant futurejohnleee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Thxs for sharing your fr.... I had my money stolen only twice during all my years of chionging. Once by a streetwalker and another time i think by a geylang girl.

Usually its OK to leave your stuff there, of course to be safe u can just go with $50 or $100 spare change so any losses is limited. I don't worry about this at all.
Recently visited a JG ML where the bathroom have to walk about 10m away from her bedroom. So I took off my clothes hung them on her bedroom door and proceeded with towel wrapped around me to shower. Came back, and after the whole thing is over I started to wear my pants and it was then that I realised that my wallet felt wrong. I usually place it bent side in first into the pocket and this time round when taking it out to pay her, the wallet was bent side up. No chance of it dropping out if she moved my pants.

Realised that it is likely she took my wallet out of my pants pocket. As a old bird I used to carry a chionging wallet, cheap one, and put only my ic/driver license/atm and enough cash for the deed, and keep my real wallet in the car, but over the years I got lazy.

Time to bring out the chionging wallet again.

Thankfully nothing taken from wallet. Maybe she wanted to see how much money I have, or see if I'm married or where I stay, dunno...
Old 03-08-2020, 05:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post

Realised that it is likely she took my wallet out of my pants pocket. As a old bird I used to carry a chionging wallet, cheap one, and put only my ic/driver license/atm and enough cash for the deed, and keep my real wallet in the car, but over the years I got lazy.

Time to bring out the chionging wallet again.

Thankfully nothing taken from wallet. Maybe she wanted to see how much money I have, or see if I'm married or where I stay, dunno...
Could be the ML wanted to check if you had enough to pay her, as there are plenty of ‘fuck n dash’ cases, but yeah it’s bad form for her to go through your wallet.

These days got ATM everywhere, so best to carry damages + $50, also dun bring along family photos, etc. I don’t hang my pants - usually roll them with wallet n handphone in pocket.
Old 03-08-2020, 07:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, bro, THAT yacht party
Oh yeah, that yatch PARTY. Unforgettable.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

THAT yacht arty that new guys in the block are so curious about now
Old 03-08-2020, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Any pic or video to share bro
I too newbie and underprivileged
Old 03-08-2020, 08:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Any pic or video to share bro
I too newbie and underprivileged
This kind of thing will never be shared lah lol.. Is a private function..

You want to know more can ask a certain ML.. Easy to find out who since you always do your due research..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 08:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:

You want to know more can ask a certain ML.. Easy to find out who since you always do your due research..
What do I have to do to get invited in the future?
Old 03-08-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:

I try my best bro, limited knowledge on this
Old 03-08-2020, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
What do I have to do to get invited in the future?
Very exclusive group... Get 10 chops and you get 1 free yatch party invitation lol
Or you narrow down the organizer first then ask directly lo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1