The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
What do I have to do to get invited in the future?
Social distancing and max of 5 ppl leh.. No point unless a vaccine is avail and restriction rules are relaxed.. Look at Australia now.. Sibei jialat man..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Very exclusive group... Get 10 chops and you get 1 free yatch party invitation lol
Or you narrow down the organizer first then ask directly lo
Wah lau how to get the chops in the first place...
Old 03-08-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
My first visit to the Juagen Master LLJ or should I say her disciple.

Ok This must be a record 'cause I'm a sucker for punishment

Sent the message to LLJ and she replied and asked my preference time and some time later messaged to say I will be attended to by her disciple Lisa and that she's advise on the needful. Confirmed timing and finally sent address when I said it was my first time.

Location is easy to get to for public transport users and drivers - ample parking but you may need to wait during certain hours. But not quite straightforward to get to the shop.

Arrived early and could not find place.....there was another shop at the address. Thought I was in wrong place and went walkabout. Walked around a good 10 mins before I had the sense to msg and was told entrance to the place was in the BACK near the carpark. Already had bad vibes.

Found the place and greeted by chirpy receptionist - who asked if I had an appointment and did the safe entry and paid up with the obligatory details in the SPA/MP log. She said "oh Lisa" and ushered to decent cubicle (at least not simple curtain separations) and told to shower and wait.

Real shower stall and trappings and clean. Got over my hang up and sat on the massage bed in my towel and realised the door has a porthole-sized clear glass panel - so I guess definitely no hanky panky.

The same receptionist then walked in and asked me if I wanted the body massage or juagen. WTH....did I not specify that in my msg? Told her Juagen and she said ok and pulled over the tray of massage stuff and told me to lie on my back and whipped off my towel.

Wait was this Lisa? Could not tell. Stupidly did not ask. Too shell shocked to properly react and frankly was trying my best to understand her rapid fire Mandarin instructions as mine is rudimentary.

She asked me to raise my right leg and she slithered into position sitting upright at the foot of the bed, my legs splayed on her thighs, around her waist. She cinched the towel on my lardy belly and seemed a bit surprised that I was recently waxed. She also said I was clever to understand her and told me to relax as I was in good hands.

Literally - she had soft and dry warm hands and she felt and carressed my entire nether regions like a form of preamble before the main course. Then began the massage which in 1 word was AMAZING.

Mini-me has never experienced that much close contact TLC EVER! She was quite chatty asking about my age, background, urine flow, issues with mini-me etc. while all the while giving him a good work out that was nothing like the JG/prelude to a HJ that I have had from other MLs. I was concentrating on not blowing a load while at the same time answering her questions in a bad Mandarin.

As the treatment progressed, she pointed out the points of issue that were "blockages" and said LLJ could do something about them with her prostate treatment. She did not hard sell it and I told her I was not sure as this was my first session. For a good 45 mins, the non-stop massage elicited different responses in terms of turgidity, discomfort, and waves of pleasure from mini-me.

Each time he flagged from the small pain points she teased him back to full mast with light touches and egging on my groans with "Shufu-mah?" I've not lasted that long and not shot a load - ever.

Eventually she gave him an extended tease before wiping down the lotion/oil. LLJ showed up and was briefed on my issue. She gladly proffered her expertise and said she would be able to help with the blockages.

Would I like to try? I am a softie when such shit happens - I've bought more shit that I have no use for then stuff I need because I struggle to say "no".
So I gave in. Long story short - nope I do NOT like a finger in the ass. Longest minute I have had to endure before I told her "nope - that's enough". Did it have an effect strangely yes...1 of 2 pain spots eliminated. Do I recommend the prostate treatment - nope I don't.

What I heartily recommend is the Juagen. Had a session with my better half yesterday that surprised us both. Whether mentally or physically, the JG session seems to have induced some recovery of endurance and strong emissions. The couple of blasts caught me by surprise.

So was the Juagen session worth the $$? 10/10 Yes - I am scheduling a follow up this week - but no prodding of my ass please.

OBTW- curiosity made me want to visit LLJ - thanks to bro from here (who will remain anonymous) for the link to the contact.

Now I'd like to try Soda - but I understand there is a moratorium on the contact. Still PM me if you have the details and you will have my gratitude .
In an ideal world.. gf and wives would perform LLJ service ... it's actually great for intimacy.... and release included 😁

Then money saved can take them out for nice dinner. 👌
Old 03-08-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
In an ideal world.. gf and wives would perform LLJ service ... it's actually great for intimacy.... and release included 😁

Then money saved can take them out for nice dinner. 👌
Haha over the weekends I made my OC very happy, she took me out for dinner! Sibei funny.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Question Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Could be the ML wanted to check if you had enough to pay her, as there are plenty of ‘fuck n dash’ cases, but yeah it’s bad form for her to go through your wallet.

These days got ATM everywhere, so best to carry damages + $50, also dun bring along family photos, etc. I don’t hang my pants - usually roll them with wallet n handphone in pocket.
Two other possibilities :

1. Checking whether he's rich or poor to consider KC-trap (maybe free FJ thrown in or some other benefits);
2. Checking whether he's carried enough money to pop GQ.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
THAT yacht arty that new guys in the block are so curious about now
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion 😜. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

No names mentioned because i dun wish the ML to know my username here.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

If the yacht part is the one and only one you guys are talking about. I think I know who is the organiser although I have not been. She took some "time-off" to organise it and was on/off during that period say maybe 1-2 years ago?

Did not know there was such event and the purpose of it though.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion 😜. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

Act blur live longer..

Take cover never volunteer..

Buat bodoh makan mee soto..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Haha over the weekends I made my OC very happy, she took me out for dinner! Sibei funny.
Such powers are unheard of.. teach me master..

Old 03-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post

This ML is it T**a?
Old 03-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Realised that it is likely she took my wallet out of my pants pocket. As a old bird I used to carry a chionging wallet, cheap one, and put only my ic/driver license/atm and enough cash for the deed, and keep my real wallet in the car, but over the years I got lazy.

Time to bring out the chionging wallet again.

Thankfully nothing taken from wallet. Maybe she wanted to see how much money I have, or see if I'm married or where I stay, dunno...
Chionging wallet sounds like a good idea. Nearly time to get a new one anyway, my current one damn old liao.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 16
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

wah lau, how are you all able to remember all the girls and montior new posting sia...

really sifu!

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 03-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

and now xiao wan zi listing gone, guess only allow regulars till her departure.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This ML is it T**a?
No, need to reshuffle the letters.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Act blur live longer..

Take cover never volunteer..

Buat bodoh makan mee soto..
Tahan under extreme pressure.

I passed my POW training.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1