The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by foreskinzzz View Post
THAT yacht arty that new guys in the block are so curious about now
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion 😜. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

No names mentioned because i dun wish the ML to know my username here.
Old 03-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 11
daREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to beholddaREV is a splendid one to behold

If the yacht part is the one and only one you guys are talking about. I think I know who is the organiser although I have not been. She took some "time-off" to organise it and was on/off during that period say maybe 1-2 years ago?

Did not know there was such event and the purpose of it though.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion 😜. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

Act blur live longer..

Take cover never volunteer..

Buat bodoh makan mee soto..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Haha over the weekends I made my OC very happy, she took me out for dinner! Sibei funny.
Such powers are unheard of.. teach me master..

Old 03-08-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post

This ML is it T**a?
Old 03-08-2020, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Realised that it is likely she took my wallet out of my pants pocket. As a old bird I used to carry a chionging wallet, cheap one, and put only my ic/driver license/atm and enough cash for the deed, and keep my real wallet in the car, but over the years I got lazy.

Time to bring out the chionging wallet again.

Thankfully nothing taken from wallet. Maybe she wanted to see how much money I have, or see if I'm married or where I stay, dunno...
Chionging wallet sounds like a good idea. Nearly time to get a new one anyway, my current one damn old liao.
Old 03-08-2020, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2562 / Power: 15
yinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond reputeyinyin has a reputation beyond repute

wah lau, how are you all able to remember all the girls and montior new posting sia...

really sifu!

Up List :

没有人能取代你,在我心中...
Old 03-08-2020, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

and now xiao wan zi listing gone, guess only allow regulars till her departure.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
This ML is it T**a?
No, need to reshuffle the letters.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Act blur live longer..

Take cover never volunteer..

Buat bodoh makan mee soto..
Tahan under extreme pressure.

I passed my POW training.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:42 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sigh, I know I said I don't want to turn this into a habit, but I already dreaming about cupping another pair of boobs. Originally wanted to just go once, cos my body has been damn tense recently and work really damn shit, but aiya, I'm just gonna end up going again cos I got zero willpower.

Bros, how often do you all visit MLs?

Last edited by friedchickennub; 03-08-2020 at 12:45 PM. Reason: .
Old 03-08-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

A bit out of topic, but seems like vp a lot of new girls which dun accept new cust.

If only interested in the new girls, dun mind paying an entrance fee to book the old girls, but not sure if it will guarentee can book nee girls....

Anyone has experience?
Old 03-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sigh, I know I said I don't want to turn this into a habit, but I already dreaming about cupping another pair of boobs. Originally wanted to just go once, cos my body has been damn tense recently and work really damn shit, but aiya, I'm just gonna end up going again cos I got zero willpower.

Bros, how often do you all visit MLs?
Bro, that's how we all started. This hobby is more addictive than drugs. Welcome to the point of no return. I go once (sometimes twice) a week. If I earn more, i reckon 3 times a week is sufficient for me.
Old 03-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, that's how we all started. This hobby is more addictive than drugs. Welcome to the point of no return. I go once (sometimes twice) a week. If I earn more, i reckon 3 times a week is sufficient for me.
Haha no way I can afford to go so often sian. I've been working for less than a year and I still live with my parents, so quite tough lah. Will have worked for a full year by the time this month ends.

I guess as a start I will just find vanilla girl once a month lah hor hahaha. Maybe by that time there will be some FR for the new girls.
Old 03-08-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
A bit out of topic, but seems like vp a lot of new girls which dun accept new cust.

If only interested in the new girls, dun mind paying an entrance fee to book the old girls, but not sure if it will guarentee can book nee girls....

Anyone has experience?
No point ji ji wai wai..

VP got reasons for having such measures in place..

If you want to further this discussion do it in dome 3 not here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1