The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-08-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 7
pgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of lightpgnpgn is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
How come?
multiple reasons tbh, nothing from the current offerings call out to me, haven't found the time and covid as well. Maybe a little spoilt from my previous experiences. my modus operandi is usually to just find one ML and treat her as a regular, but no one so far has caught my attention. Since i've started to compile the list, i did try to reach out to tang tang but i didn't get a reply. probably cause she was busy. we'll see
Old 03-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Good thing i removed the tier list? haha, everything is alphabetical now. and they definitely do peruse this forum. hope no one is claiming to be me and promising favourable ratings or whatever. I havent visited any MLs on SLG in some time.
Does not matter how you categorise the list, people who try to take advantage of MLs with any form of info here will always exist. Thank you for your effort.
Old 03-08-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
Recently visited a JG ML where the bathroom have to walk about 10m away from her bedroom.
Not the one in the East right?

Zara
Old 03-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
No point ji ji wai wai..

VP got reasons for having such measures in place..

If you want to further this discussion do it in dome 3 not here..
After xby rtc, and the current ml selection reduced, so a bit bored mah......
Old 03-08-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 14
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold

Went for a session with TT last week. Finally managed to book after 5-6 times of failing. Sensual wise, one of the best ever, that bbbj is really something. Easiest top 1-2 I’ve ever had.

Looks and body wise unfortunately were not top grade (if not would be perfect already), but most people would RTM just for that bbbj and cim.

Highly recommended!

Quote:
Just kidding nia.. Sometimes I have to do a double take coz of the similarities between both of your nicks.. This can become a running gag..

Anyway don't give up on TT! You need to zhut zhut and teh her neh neh plus experience her bbbj at least once!
Old 03-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 17
ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!ahnickah is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lots and lots of TLC and time....n deep pockets is also part of it ..

Alot of people done it for sure...but dont be the cock thinking u are the only FB of hers....
TLC I can give, deep pocket me don't have some more with the current situation of the world haha.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Wah bro, you want to play so big ah... I don't dare sia hahaha At home gt CO cannot anyhow play. I kena 1 clingy one before, but that one is from Thailand, will video call me, keep asking me to spend the night with her etc. 1 time scared liao lol

But if you want to turn a ML into a FWB, is the same as trying to get any other girl, you need to get to know them better, spend time and effort on them etc. Not impossible, but a bit risky if you got CO at home the line is very thin
Think like this is more BGR liao bah...

Once gets too familiar with a ML and she starts prying or demanding - better cool off

Zara
Old 03-08-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sometimes very easy to go off rail on one side one... Women brains wired differently from men, starting say NSA okay, but confirm gt some feelings to begin with.

Have to break clean ASAP these kind
Must remember don't go and trust and reveal too much. Wait anything goes wrong go house and office make trouble.

Zara
Old 03-08-2020, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Haha over the weekends I made my OC very happy, she took me out for dinner! Sibei funny.
Power la

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
OMG! Too much details again haha, with the recent hulabaloo about the new ML rating list, someone here is feeding the MLs with news of their tiering and reasons why they are tiered that way. I got questioned by a certain AP ML while in the throes of passion ��. I refused to share what is going on in here as usual.

Dun stress/ scare/ the ladies please. And the AP ML admitted that feeding her with info will not help score points with her.

No names mentioned because i dun wish the ML to know my username here.
You also power can tahan her love love interrogation. Some bros sure spill everything when their dick is in the loving hands of a attractive woman

Also talking about white knights and brownie scouts, always there are bros who like to use forum as a topic of conversation with their fl or ml, im also guilty of this with my regular girl haha.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Sigh, I know I said I don't want to turn this into a habit, but I already dreaming about cupping another pair of boobs. Originally wanted to just go once, cos my body has been damn tense recently and work really damn shit, but aiya, I'm just gonna end up going again cos I got zero willpower.

Bros, how often do you all visit MLs?
Once a week or less for me because of budget. If i got budget my max is twice a week, but only shoot 1 time a week because old already, the other time is just to relax myself with nice female companionship

Last edited by GeylangWanderer; 03-08-2020 at 07:31 PM.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 4
luckycole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't need deep pocket if you know how to play your cards right, they will only expect your time, they will have other fools to give them the $$
Just remember to protect yourself.
Seen so many stories of MLs or ktv girls being lovely dovely at 1st and not asking for much. But claws will come out sooner or later.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Good thing i removed the tier list? haha, everything is alphabetical now. and they definitely do peruse this forum. hope no one is claiming to be me and promising favourable ratings or whatever. I havent visited any MLs on SLG in some time.
If tiered then you may find bros claiming to be you, the one responsible for compiling the list, so that they can get freebies.
Old 03-08-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

The truth is that most of their customers don't even come here. That was why in the past, I witnessed a number of poor attitude ones still fully booked daily.

Anyway, I just think this forum is not a good conversation topic to engage them. Sometimes, they mentioned to me and I just entertained them for a while before shifting to the next topic.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohyeayea123 View Post
Went for a session with TT last week. Finally managed to book after 5-6 times of failing. Sensual wise, one of the best ever, that bbbj is really something. Easiest top 1-2 I’ve ever had.

Looks and body wise unfortunately were not top grade (if not would be perfect already), but most people would RTM just for that bbbj and cim.

Highly recommended!
Said before if she were a decade younger and slimmer, and took greater care of her outer appearance and body posture, she'd be so darn yummy..

But alas it is what is.. Her mammaries and mouth will suffice..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lucky when I newbie that time always read all the seniors post, burner number, never reveal my real name, everything also never reveal hahaha.
Basically got nothing to lose bah. If get lucky may not even need to continue doing this...

Zara
Old 03-08-2020, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
After xby rtc, and the current ml selection reduced, so a bit bored mah......
And then? You kp here also no use..

You want to taste VP's more popular girls you jolly well follow his protocol..

ML selection reduced doesn't mean don't have anyone worth trying out..

Mai jjww and contribute a bit by posting a FR or 2 lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1