The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 13-05-2021, 10:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfffqwerty123 View Post
Visited Diana from VPremium recently.

Lovely eyes and great attitude.
Amongst the best or the best service out of those I've tried from bro VP.

Interesting thing that happened was after I showered, she came in and poured me a shot..of listerine. Didn't think too much about it at first.

After the whole session then I realize, maybe the reason why she okay to french like crazy (and I didn't get to with some other VP girls) is because she got verify that my mouth is clean?

Anyway will try to be more obvious on the mouthwash for future visits to other VP girls. Hopefully higher chance they speak french 😆
Trust me, mouthwash is a must!
Old 13-05-2021, 11:31 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hijav View Post
Trust me, mouthwash is a must!
I bring my own mouthwash to any session, so the gals know that even if they dun speak French, my breath is 'fresh' and I've taken an effort to be clean and fresh.

FLs have told me plenty of stories of guys who dun shave, trim nails or wash their dicks! So they all like 'neat' clients.
Old 14-05-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
hijav deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
I bring my own mouthwash to any session, so the gals know that even if they dun speak French, my breath is 'fresh' and I've taken an effort to be clean and fresh.

FLs have told me plenty of stories of guys who dun shave, trim nails or wash their dicks! So they all like 'neat' clients.
Amen to that. One just has to look at all the horror stories abt guys not wanting to bath etc
Old 14-05-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Means from 16May, all these bonking will be banned?
Any idea anyone?
Old 14-05-2021, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Racer9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does anyone wonder why today VPremium has not a single posting?

All up lorry? Anyone knows?
Old 14-05-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 12
joonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjoonshido deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

har? Wat did u say?
They still operated
Old 14-05-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
It isn't a complete lockdown so still can go out. Just not in big groups anymore which I think should not affect VP's operations bah
Old 14-05-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

2 unique visitors a day
Old 14-05-2021, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 4
bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!bobisthebest is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
2 unique visitors a day
Is it? Or just what you think? Each girl only receives 1 guest at any point in time so it is still "2 pax gathering" right

Edit: okay I saw the household only receiving 2 unique guests a day part. Guess VP will work out something that will still allow us bros to enjoy his girls' services.

Last edited by bobisthebest; 14-05-2021 at 09:33 PM.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1874 / Power: 3
PredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant futurePredatorWolf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Means from 16May, all these bonking will be banned?
Any idea anyone?
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sures-14808382

Please note that from 16 May to 13 June, all spa , massage parlors etc..etc... must Stop their operations.

Old 15-05-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PredatorWolf View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...sures-14808382

Please note that from 16 May to 13 June, all spa , massage parlors etc..etc... must Stop their operations.

Massage is not facial or saunas?
Old 15-05-2021, 10:27 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Please refer to the press release for accurate info rather than assuming is close.

Extracted from MTF (Multi-Task Force) Press Release

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-05-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Very useful, thank you bro.

I can't upz your points anymore so the only thing I can do is to drop you a note of thanks here.
Old 15-05-2021, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Please refer to the press release for accurate info rather than assuming is close.

Extracted from MTF (Multi-Task Force) Press Release

Thanks for sharing. Clear my doubts.
Old 15-05-2021, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

As mention before in some of my previous FR to fellow smokers to take note try not to smoke 1-2hrs before session as most gals dislike smoker breath. Understand the waiting time can be boring but good to standby some strong mints if you really buay tahan and die die must smoke before the session.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1