The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2021, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

some updates:

a few days ago I asked for advice if I should transfer money to my long lost girl whom I know where she come from HCM.

As advice by many of you, I did not give in BUT the relentless plea from her driving me insane.

She says I am lying and says she got no money for food. It is as if I am the cause of her death.

A few days, she posted on facebook that she has got her birthday celebration and eating well.

Errr....I though I cause her to go hungry and die...

Kia Sia to many of you for your advices to walk away...I have to say, I have to hardened my heart and for a while it was not easy...

that why sometimes it is better to pay and fuck and then walk off than to be involved in a distance relationship...
Old 05-08-2021, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 745 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
some updates:

a few days ago I asked for advice if I should transfer money to my long lost girl whom I know where she come from HCM.

As advice by many of you, I did not give in BUT the relentless plea from her driving me insane.

She says I am lying and says she got no money for food. It is as if I am the cause of her death.

A few days, she posted on facebook that she has got her birthday celebration and eating well.

Errr....I though I cause her to go hungry and die...

Kia Sia to many of you for your advices to walk away...I have to say, I have to hardened my heart and for a while it was not easy...

that why sometimes it is better to pay and fuck and then walk off than to be involved in a distance relationship...
hehe
yup
some girls say no money, want to die of hunger liao, no money pay room rent. But 3 days later their social media show themselves bought the latest iphone.
Good that you experienced this so next time you will know what to avoid.
Relationship can maintain, but if start asking for money..... red flag starting to reveal.
Old 11-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Anyone keen to marry? They looking for marriage i think 55555 but if not wrong is the older lady looking for husband 55555
Just go any social apps...mostly keen to find hubby...

Especially current pandemics and what's happening in Vietnam now...most VBs wanted to escape the country...

A brief story...

One VB have about 100mil in bank with support from bf since March 2020...bf told her do not tell mother or family you had this amount...she agreed and the amount of money was accumulated since 2018 onwards...

her sis hubby owed 100 mil gambling debt...her mom cried like hell saying need borrow money to pay some otherwise have to cut off hand or divorce...so she took out 30 mil to help...

today her 100 mil gone and with no work no income...her sister with 2 kids still divorce and bf ignored her becos she broke the promise not to use money to help when told not to...

moral of story...these VBs do not know the reality of truth...most of them grew up without sufferings...now they suffered and understood reality...but too late and nothing can be done now...

many VBs wanted to open legs but hardly many clients becos no foreigners and only rely on locals who also sufferings...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-08-2021, 03:18 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Just go any social apps...mostly keen to find hubby...

Especially current pandemics and what's happening in Vietnam now...most VBs wanted to escape the country...

A brief story...

One VB have about 100mil in bank with support from bf since March 2020...bf told her do not tell mother or family you had this amount...she agreed and the amount of money was accumulated since 2018 onwards...

her sis hubby owed 100 mil gambling debt...her mom cried like hell saying need borrow money to pay some otherwise have to cut off hand or divorce...so she took out 30 mil to help...

today her 100 mil gone and with no work no income...her sister with 2 kids still divorce and bf ignored her becos she broke the promise not to use money to help when told not to...

moral of story...these VBs do not know the reality of truth...most of them grew up without sufferings...now they suffered and understood reality...but too late and nothing can be done now...

many VBs wanted to open legs but hardly many clients becos no foreigners and only rely on locals who also sufferings...
for gamblers, cut off their hands is better than paying the debt for them.
never lend money to gamblers, because the result might just turn out worse.
Old 19-08-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If you be understanding same this PRC help vietbus pay school fees, think she be sweet nice to you too.
Useless lah...pay school fees for VBs waste of time...

Now many Uni students dun have money to pay school fees are seeking SD to pay school fees, rental and pocket money...

General rule...only have access to Uni students pussy...no go out of room for movies, paktor, etc ...

FB plenty of students seeking SD to pay in this pandemics...

Old 20-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
She say the father disapprove her marry the PRC because her father bro in viet military and younger bro want join military it will affect them. Got so strict and serious law in vietnam? Or is it because its China? If she marry singaporean is ok or not? 55555.
Many parents will not approve marriage to PRC becos of the Spratly Island or in Vietnam called the Paracel Island dispute...but still knew many VBs married PRC men...so $$$ is more in important...although knew few divorces...

Quote:
This one the viet girl good friends makan together. Seem like the girl wearing white shirt not wearing bra? or nubra? The PRC guy must be eating ice-cream when videoing. From video already see like a bit zaogeng when girl shaving carrot. maybe want to seduce PRC pay school fees also? 5555
I not sure what you saw but I tot she was wearing a bra...in Vn very common for women to wear just a sticker over the nips...zaogeng is nothing in Vn as daily exposes is plenty if you live with many women...

also in Vn women always like to invite friends to nhau...or gathering with food and beer...also common that women wants to get rich or better lives...so snatched bf is common...

Old 21-08-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

also common that women wants to get rich or better lives...so snatched bf is common...
Indeed, so common that there is a term for it - green tea (trà xanh) girl.

I understand that this is also the reason why, Vietnamese women tend not to link their Facebook to their husbands, and even obviously married women with children will still put their Facebook status as Single or In a Relationship without tagging their husbands.

In itself, it is not meant to be a sign of disrespect so it is helpful to understand the context of their culture.
Old 21-08-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
Indeed, so common that there is a term for it - green tea (trà xanh) girl.

I understand that this is also the reason why, Vietnamese women tend not to link their Facebook to their husbands, and even obviously married women with children will still put their Facebook status as Single or In a Relationship without tagging their husbands.

In itself, it is not meant to be a sign of disrespect so it is helpful to understand the context of their culture.
I just want to share my view here although I knew Viet women post single even though they had been married or having relationship...

There were women who post lovey dovey with their bf and hubby...but since many relationship dun last long (maybe beyond 2 years consider long), so they just dun bother to change...some after few months no more photos of the bf/hubby when relationship ended...

Also many Viet don't understand how to setup and configure FB or social apps...often they relied on others to setup and configure...so they just leave it...only some savvy Viets will knew how to do all these....also some have many accounts in FB, Zalo etc...

When selling sex or nudist not allowed in social apps the women now are stripping in other blogs or live which need to pay as membership to view...

Old 21-08-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3965 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just want to share my view here although I knew Viet women post single even though they had been married or having relationship...

There were women who post lovey dovey with their bf and hubby...but since many relationship dun last long (maybe beyond 2 years consider long), so they just dun bother to change...some after few months no more photos of the bf/hubby when relationship ended...

Also many Viet don't understand how to setup and configure FB or social apps...often they relied on others to setup and configure...so they just leave it...only some savvy Viets will knew how to do all these....also some have many accounts in FB, Zalo etc...

When selling sex or nudist not allowed in social apps the women now are stripping in other blogs or live which need to pay as membership to view...
My girl and I have been in a stable relationship for more than 2 years and I have ever only appeared as an FB story (which expires in 24 hours). Everything else in her FB says, Single. Lol. She is very savvy in FB, and I understand why she does this, I see the same standards being applied to her (Viet) friends - a number of whom are married with children but their FB statuses are all Single even though their FB posts are about children lol.

This used to bother me like hell, until my Vietnamese language teacher explained this aspect of their culture. I thought it was very illuminating.
Old 21-08-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
My girl and I have been in a stable relationship for more than 2 years and I have ever only appeared as an FB story (which expires in 24 hours). Everything else in her FB says, Single. Lol. She is very savvy in FB, and I understand why she does this, I see the same standards being applied to her (Viet) friends - a number of whom are married with children but their FB statuses are all Single even though their FB posts are about children lol.

This used to bother me like hell, until my Vietnamese language teacher explained this aspect of their culture. I thought it was very illuminating.
Well they are taught by the same teachers...actually is the friends that usually influenced them...that's why friends can be bad if they are too close...when they have nothing to do...few friends will gather play cards n gossips etc...

I dun think is their culture not to post hubby or bf photos becos smartphone and social apps popularity only happened for past 10 to 15 years...I seen Viet women post their hubby/bfs photos and sure kids definitely often...although this is very few posting family...only those confident of their relationships will post...

Congrats on your rs with your gf...

Another observation I like to share...is Viet woman who had learned English and/or Mandarin and lived abroad were more seclusive of the postings...I always have a feelings these Viets women had something to hide...

Anyway I always advised friends not to touch such Viet women...go for those pure bred Vietnamese women who knew nothing about foreign languages and best never fly before...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 21-08-2021 at 11:31 AM.
Old 21-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Just saw this post in social apps...

Viet women posting family...

Another photos posted in social apps ...

Last edited by Hurricane88; 22-08-2021 at 06:29 AM.
Old 23-08-2021, 05:05 AM
Samster

@Penguin23

Just saw these 3 postings today...all are Viets...

Old 11-09-2021, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

hi all,

want to understand viet lady.

So you all advice me that I dont give money to the viet lady a couple of months ago and I follow your advices and she says that she will die.

She also start messaging me.

Yesterday, she say hi to me

Should I respond?

Will it be to ask for money again ?

Do you see this often ?

presistently asking for money ???
Old 11-09-2021, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi all,

So you all advice me that I dont give money to the viet lady a couple of months ago and I follow your advices and she says that she will die.

Should I respond?

Do you see this often ?

A hi is a beginning to restart the conversation...so can ask for anything and trying to brainwash your brains...

Anyway if you have time and your frame is strong then why not reply hv fun...

Old 11-09-2021, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
hi all,

Should I respond?

Do you see this often ?

say hi could be trying her luck with you again.
you can reply and continue to converse
but, draw a bottom line
if she starts asking for money again = block her
do anything you want, just dont ever transfer $$$ to her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1