The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 03-08-2021, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

The days of 'up-to-standard' FLs have been over for some time. We may be lucky to get a good odd one every now and then, but the bulk will be past their sell-by dates. China is now enjoying higher standards of living and they can earn more in their homeland. Singapore is no longer an attractive option, unless the average price here increases. Only if they can't hack it there, will they consider coming over. The only chance is if agents manage to convince the better-looking but naive small-town girls to come over.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-08-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
The days of 'up-to-standard' FLs have been over for some time. We may be lucky to get a good odd one every now and then, but the bulk will be past their sell-by dates. China is now enjoying higher standards of living and they can earn more in their homeland. Singapore is no longer an attractive option, unless the average price here increases. Only if they can't hack it there, will they consider coming over. The only chance is if agents manage to convince the better-looking but naive small-town girls to come over.
Just hope once travel is allowed between M'sia and Singapore, we have influx of gals from North...considering how their economy has been decimated by this pandemic and the exchange rate...
Old 03-08-2021, 06:26 PM
Samster

imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Just hope once travel is allowed between M'sia and Singapore, we have influx of gals from North...considering how their economy has been decimated by this pandemic and the exchange rate...
Would be interesting if we can get M'sians back into GL... Still think that was the peak of GL.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 03-08-2021, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nextnext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

impmmxxx13.com/girl.php?id=4027

different gal from photo, money collected on entrance, cant do anything about that.

halfway through massage she says only can do cbj, no full course.

I've posted review in the site but seems like that got deleted,
Old 04-08-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The days of 'up-to-standard' FLs have been over for some time. We may be lucky to get a good odd one every now and then, but the bulk will be past their sell-by dates.
Not only that but majority are over priced...
Milf need to pay 150 and more... Zzz
Old 05-08-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
tippy120 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextnext View Post
impmmxxx13.com/girl.php?id=4027

different gal from photo, money collected on entrance, cant do anything about that.

halfway through massage she says only can do cbj, no full course.

I've posted review in the site but seems like that got deleted,
Dude... what you mean cant do anything? Once open the door see different girl just walk off! Are you new to chionging? Stop rewarding all these disgusting behaviour by paying them even though they obviously cheated you.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
nextnext deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tippy120 View Post
Dude... what you mean cant do anything? Once open the door see different girl just walk off! Are you new to chionging? Stop rewarding all these disgusting behaviour by paying them even though they obviously cheated you.
sorry maybe i didnt clearly state the situation, went into the spa, money collected from by another lady, presumably the mummy, then asked to wait in a room for the gal so no chance to checkout the goods before handing the money.

Maybe I should've asked to check out the goods first before handing over the money.

Visited another place, but this time money not collected at entrance but after the deeds.
Old 05-08-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextnext View Post
sorry maybe i didnt clearly state the situation, went into the spa, money collected from by another lady, presumably the mummy, then asked to wait in a room for the gal so no chance to checkout the goods before handing the money.

Maybe I should've asked to check out the goods first before handing over the money.

Visited another place, but this time money not collected at entrance but after the deeds.
I know of two shops at Jalan Besar and Upper Thomson Road do that. Tried both all rush service. They are of former Zion Road. Both $150 collected at the counter. Please avoid.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

The biggest problem with D2 is the fake photos and bait and switch tactics.

Really terrible, spoils the experience and a total turn off.

Moreover does not matter whether the FL prices herself at the high end, mid range or lower end, the fraud and fake stuff seems to be prevalent regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Not only that but majority are over priced...
Milf need to pay 150 and more... Zzz
Quote:
The days of 'up-to-standard' FLs have been over for some time. We may be lucky to get a good odd one every now and then, but the bulk will be past their sell-by dates.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 388 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Moreover does not matter whether the FL prices herself at the high end, mid range or lower end, the fraud and fake stuff seems to be prevalent regardless.
this is what pisses me off the most. i don't mind paying abit more for quality but it seems like its a fucking gamble at every price point.
Old 05-08-2021, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
issaac72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When to visit a FL at S'goon yesterday. FL shifting to G today.

When into the unit, paid, took my shower, laid on the bed, received a nice catbath, CBJ, two position, delivered and shower alone.
Dress and left. (30mins)

She was polite. felt commercial.

What was alarming was entered an empty flat, left with two half dressed men sitting in the living room... Chilling.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by issaac72 View Post
When to visit a FL at S'goon yesterday. FL shifting to G today.

When into the unit, paid, took my shower, laid on the bed, received a nice catbath, CBJ, two position, delivered and shower alone.
Dress and left. (30mins)

She was polite. felt commercial.

What was alarming was entered an empty flat, left with two half dressed men sitting in the living room... Chilling.
Old 05-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yeah, can't trust any photos these days. Unlike maybe 10 years ago. A decade of meitu app and PS development made sure of that. In the early days only the Thai stables played around with brightness/contrast to give the impression of fair skin. These days it's no-holds-barred PS and meitu. Also, using pics of models off the net. We could still google and verify at the beginning but these days they know not to use pics that can be googled. Really tikam-tikam now, with the odds heavily in favour of the house.

Old 05-08-2021, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

And the big problem is that we can’t do anything to fix it

Quote:

Really terrible, spoils the experience and a total turn off.

Old 05-08-2021, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by klss View Post
And the big problem is that we can’t do anything to fix it
Keep sharing it here.....so, other bros could decide if it's worth

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1