The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 23-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 19
CockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCockworkOrange deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
out of topic but...can i ask why i can see photos from other domes like picture exchange dome but not the FLs listing photos...?
I have the same issue too.
Old 23-11-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by intergce View Post
out of topic but...can i ask why i can see photos from other domes like picture exchange dome but not the FLs listing photos...?
Browser or phone issue or missing image extension display
Some threads my mobile can see while some onlymy desktop
Old 23-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
As promised, this is my review of Paris from VP. WARNING: Long post and I do not make any apology for it. Exercise your free choice to skip if you so wish it.

I am a people person and people are my sub speciality...sort of. Some people have the X factor that makes me take notice. And so it was with Paris, a really lovely person to spend some time with. Moderate English but with a genuine personality that grows on you.

The intriguing and sexy scent of a sophisticated perfume wafted through my nose as I walked in through the door. As I turned around Paris was just as what I had expected. A sultry young woman well endowed with a pair of Cs almost peeking out from the plunging neckline of a slinky black number hugging every curve of her curvaceous body. A petite girl with smouldering looks and a gaze that can pretty much melt ice just by looking lol! Paris has a mini bubble butt which I love.

I got to know her a little better in the time we spent while not fucking each other silly. She's from HCM city or Saigon, so a Southern belle just like the other Southern belle I was so impressed with previously. She's certainly accustomed to strangers as she has a certain poise and serves with a grace that only a seasoned frontliner would possess...I learnt that she is in fact a beauty consultant.

Her lips are shapely, warm, soft and inviting and as we made out she slowly removed my clothing and folded them neatly on the dresser, almost displaying them as if they are in a shopfront dresser. Nicely done! She grinned as I watched her ample bosom almost spilling out as she busied about the task. This is one lady who enjoys being watched! I indulged, of course!

She turned around for me to help her with her zipper. Not that she could not reach it, lol! I appreciate that she was trying to build up the tension for us. Her dress exposed her back all the way to her ass. I gently pulled her slender waist towards me as I went close to her neck and took in her heady scent and planted a series of kisses on her neck and ear. She let out a gasp and turned her head and sought my lips. More intimate soft kisses as her breaths quickened and her eyes closed. She brought her bubble ass to full contact with my groin and ground her soft ass into my cock as my erection grew harder.

The zipper came down and out popped a curvaceous girl with all her mouth watering wares proudly on display. No bra. She does not need any to support her Cs. They stand proudly on their own. Light brown areolas! They look amazing and feel natural and you would only know they are enhanced if you know how to feel and where to look. No matter, they are fabulous. I mentioned, no panties! She does not wear them, she says with a grin. Her skin is soft and amazingly smooth like a baby's bottom everywhere on her body. No pubic hair at all. Nothing! Not even yesterdays stubble. It is smooth as her rest of her body! IPL? She nodded. Her pussy inner folds are a matching pink, really soft, pretty and munchable. It was an amazing feeling to touch and fondle the soft smooth folds. She was responsive to my touch and before long, my fingers met with moisture that feels amazing!

Can I open my present? She asked. Of course! She dropped down in front and in a deliberate manner slowly hooked the sides and pulled down exposing my erect appendage that suddenly sprang up into her face. She placed her face next to it while looking up and continued to pull down. Is that hot or what?! Do you like your present? A brief smile and kisses as she stroked it slowly next to her face while watching my reaction. No more smile but a hungry look with those smouldering eyes staring up at me. I was feeling a lot of pent up urge to just grab her and fuck her right that moment ... just to give this woman what she wants!

In the bathroom, the marbled vanity top was clean, dry and all her toiletries were organized neatly almost to an OCD perfection. I eyed her awesome naked reflection as she eyed mine. Just the same smouldering look as she served me a new toothbrush with freshly squeezed toothpaste. We brushed while looking at each other. Nothing said, just the tension between two naked adults anticipating what could be a delicious attack on each other shortly after the cleaning ritual. Her pussy was glistening with moisture just as my cock is at 110% pain threshold. We clinked glasses with the mouthwash. Clean!!

The shower experience was just as sensual as she soaped me with her own shower cream which she proudly says is her own and not the one provided by OKT. It smells and feels amazing and I asked her where she got it. A girlfriend bought it for her in Chinatown, Singapore! Nice! She turned me around and rubbed her Cs against my back sensually as her arms came around to reach my cock slowly fondling the slippery texture of my entire length and stroking slowly my almost painful erection that is already seeking release. I reached back and caressed her really smooth and soft curves as she purred and moaned with her cheek pressed against my back. She turned me to face her and continued rubbing against my body. Her breasts with the erect nipples felt really awesome against my chest. Wow! I placed my cock under her crotch and rubbed against her pussy and watched as she purred and moaned. She loved it as I could feel slippery gooey moisture from her pussy folds. My cock hit her clit repeatedly as she moaned louder and sexily. She asked if I wanted to fuck her in the shower as she was horny right then. I wanted to savour a different action in the comfort of the bed as we quickly rinsed and towelled off to bed.

I laid on the bed as she proudly stood by my side and towelled off the remaining droplets so that her skin is perfectly smooth again. Wow! She must have wanted me to look at her. I obliged, of course. How can a hot blooded man refuse? She treated me to a show and tell session as her smouldering stares accompanied her every move. First fluttery soft kisses with tongue action. Then a cat bath on my every nook and corner! And a BBBJ with those eyes staring at me ...knowingly understanding what she must be causing me to feel ....a welling of my pleasure and a massive pent up urge to fuck her silly. I must have displayed this too as I could hear my soft gasps and moans in response to her sexy ministrations. I am usually quieter as a partner but this time I was consciously aware that she extracted my audible response so subtly. I had to stop her before I exploded.

I laid her on the pillow as I returned the favour summoning all of my lips, mouth and tongue gongfu. She particularly liked to be kissed on her neck and ears as she responded to my ministrations with moans of pleasure. I spent some time on her nipples and navel as this proved to be very pleasurable to her as well. The navel in particular was soft and delicious and she was gasping and arched her back. I tweaked her nipples at the same time and she shuddered, bucked and twitched suddenly. Wow! I continued to kissed her smooth thighs while watching her reaction. She adjust herself to prop her head up with another pillow so that she could see all the action! Truly she enjoys watching!

Her pussy was already wet and hot. I started with slow flicks of the clit and runs along the length of the slit. She opened her mouth to softly moan. As the pace gathered she took a finger to her G spot and gripped the sheets. She shuddered again.

She capped me and rode me slowly with lots of friction action in her pussy. Then she squatted and pumped up and down. While doing so I was amazed at the power of her pussy muscles. While on the up stroke she clamped on my dick and on the down stroke she released. OMFG! That is so sexy! It almost made me cum. Then reverse CG...the view of her pussy puckering and gripping my cock as it moved in and out was almost too much to bear. As she massaged my cock, I could see her ass hole puckering and releasing at the same time. I fingered her asshole and slapped her ass and she looked back with a smile. I slapped a little harder and she squealed to encouraged me. We did a few positions and she was amazing.

Finally in the missionary position I pinned her wrist beside her head as I executed strokes after strokes while our pubis met and rubbed hard against her clit. She had a horny look as she matched my thrust with her pussy clamping and massaging my cock rhythmically. She drew up her knees so that I could achieve deeper penetration and I could actually feel my cock hitting the end of her love tunnel. She gasped in pleasure everytime I hit the end and before long she gripped my hand as she shuddered. I came later. We rested before she cleaned me up properly in the shower.

She was evidently comfortable chatting with me and I gave her something to remember me by. She was impressed and happy as a girl could be. She must have missed the time as it was way past the allocated time but it was clear that she was pleased as peach and sadly we had to part with a full blooded kiss.

The entire experience was just a pleasurable, hot and yet clean and safe experience. She smells amazing too. I don't know if OKT coaches his girls how to be alluring even with all the senses. It's not just the look and dressing, it's also the smell and the hotel. Admittedly not all of his girls are this polished hence I am impressed with this one. If OKT is reading this, well, this is an open tip to take note. I am one of those who want to be teleported to an unforgettable experience rather than pay, fuck and fuck off. It is clear this lady enjoys the experience too ....or maybe she likes me....

Paris from Ho Chi Minh City is an alluring lady with cool fiery passion. I hate to compare but it is most inevitable to draw a comparison with the other HCM lady I was so impressed with. Both are equally impressive but in a different way. The other had hot fiery passion that totally consumed me and left me breathless. Uncle Ho would churn in his grave to know what his ladies are capable of these days. God bless his soul! Both these ladies are ambitious and they have a clear idea what they want to achieve in life and how to do it. Industrious, hard working and level headed.

As we chatted, Paris asked me to write a review. I asked if she wanted a brief review with scant details or something more as I could be quite verbose once I get into the mood. She nodded and wanted me not to miss a single detail and the entire blow by blow account! She wanted to read everything! I would try....Here is my modest effort. Did I miss anything? Yes there are a few things I have left out deliberately as these are not on the menu and I should not disclose them. There are still limits for lovers and I will respect them.

Paris, I hope you like this review as much as I like writing it and I do wish you all the very best in life and a massively successful outing in Singapore.

OKT did not request for this review and I did not recieve any favour or discount.

Last edited by tanahku; 26-11-2019 at 10:14 AM.
Old 25-11-2019, 07:06 PM
😈🍆💦👅

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10154 / Power: 27
potatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond reputepotatocernmit has a reputation beyond repute

Had Laila from ModelForYou yesterday.

She's a cute girl with nice figure and good BJ. Nice nipples to play with. Small but perky ass.
But overall, I feel that it wasn't a good experience as she didn't seem that willing to serve.
Maybe thats because she's leaving alr, or might be that we just weren't compatible and chemistry not there.

Oh well. But I'll still continue to try ModelForYou's girls since the pictures are accurate.
Just hope that I'll have better experience on my next visit to this stable's other girls.
Old 25-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanahku View Post
As promised, this is my review of Paris from VP.

I am a people person and people are my sub speciality...sort of. Some people have the X factor that makes me take notice. And so it was with Paris, a really lovely person to spend some time with. Moderate English but with a genuine personality that grows on you.

The intriguing and sexy scent of a sophisticated perfume wafted through my nose as I walked in through the door. As I turned around Paris was just as what I had expected. A sultry young woman well endowed with a pair of Cs almost peeking out from the plunging neckline of a slinky black number hugging every curve of her curvaceous body. A petite girl with smouldering looks and a gaze that can pretty much melt ice just by looking lol! Paris has a mini bubble butt which I love.

I got to know her a little better in the time we spent while not fucking each other silly. She's from HCM city or Saigon, so a Southern belle just like the other Southern belle I was so impressed with previously. She's certainly accustomed to strangers as she has a certain poise and serves with a grace that only a seasoned frontliner would possess...I learnt that she is in fact a beauty consultant.

Her lips are shapely, warm, soft and inviting and as we made out she slowly removed my clothing and folded them neatly on the dresser, almost displaying them as if they are in a shopfront dresser. Nicely done! She grinned as I watched her ample bosom almost spilling out as she busied about the task. This is one lady who enjoys being watched! I indulged, of course!

She turned around for me to help her with her zipper. Not that she could not reach it, lol! I appreciate that she was trying to build up the tension for us. Her dress exposed her back all the way to her ass. I gently pulled her slender waist towards me as I went close to her neck and took in her heady scent and planted a series of kisses on her neck and ear. She let out a gasp and turned her head and sought my lips. More intimate soft kisses as her breaths quickened and her eyes closed. She brought her bubble ass to full contact with my groin and ground her soft ass into my cock as my erection grew harder.

The zipper came down and out popped a curvaceous girl with all her mouth watering wares proudly on display. No bra. She does not need any to support her Cs. They stand proudly on their own. Light brown areolas! They look amazing and feel natural and you would only know they are enhanced if you know how to feel and where to look. No matter, they are fabulous. I mentioned, no panties! She does not wear them, she says with a grin. Her skin is soft and amazingly smooth like a baby's bottom everywhere on her body. No pubic hair at all. Nothing! Not even yesterdays stubble. It is smooth as her rest of her body! IPL? She nodded. Her pussy inner folds are a matching pink, really soft, pretty and munchable. It was an amazing feeling to touch and fondle the soft smooth folds. She was responsive to my touch and before long, my fingers met with moisture that feels amazing!

Can I open my present? She asked. Of course! She dropped down in front and in a deliberate manner slowly hooked the sides and pulled down exposing my erect appendage that suddenly sprang up into her face. She placed her face next to it while looking up and continued to pull down. Is that hot or what?! Do you like your present? A brief smile and kisses as she stroked it slowly next to her face while watching my reaction. No more smile but a hungry look with those smouldering eyes staring up at me. I was feeling a lot of pent up urge to just grab her and fuck her right that moment ... just to give this woman what she wants!

In the bathroom, the marbled vanity top was clean, dry and all her toiletries were organized neatly almost to an OCD perfection. I eyed her awesome naked reflection as she eyed mine. Just the same smouldering look as she served me a new toothbrush with freshly squeezed toothpaste. We brushed while looking at each other. Nothing said, just the tension between two naked adults anticipating what could be a delicious attack on each other shortly after the cleaning ritual. Her pussy was glistening with moisture just as my cock is at 110% pain threshold. We clinked glasses with the mouthwash. Clean!!

The shower experience was just as sensual as she soaped me with her own shower cream which she proudly says is her own and not the one provided by OKT. It smells and feels amazing and I asked her where she got it. A girlfriend bought it for her in Chinatown, Singapore! Nice! She turned me around and rubbed her Cs against my back sensually as her arms came around to reach my cock slowly fondling the slippery texture of my entire length and stroking slowly my almost painful erection that is already seeking release. I reached back and caressed her really smooth and soft curves as she purred and moaned with her cheek pressed against my back. She turned me to face her and continued rubbing against my body. Her breasts with the erect nipples felt really awesome against my chest. Wow! I placed my cock under her crotch and rubbed against her pussy and watched as she purred and moaned. She loved it as I could feel slippery gooey moisture from her pussy folds. My cock hit her clit repeatedly as she moaned louder and sexily. She asked if I wanted to fuck her in the shower as she was horny right then. I wanted to savour a different action in the comfort of the bed as we quickly rinsed and towelled off to bed.

I laid on the bed as she proudly stood by my side and towelled off the remaining droplets so that her skin is perfectly smooth again. Wow! She must have wanted me to look at her. I obliged, of course. How can a hot blooded man refuse? She treated me to a show and tell session as her smouldering stares accompanied her every move. First fluttery soft kisses with tongue action. Then a cat bath on my every nook and corner! And a BBBJ with those eyes staring at me ...knowingly understanding what she must be causing me to feel ....a welling of my pleasure and a massive pent up urge to fuck her silly. I must have displayed this too as I could hear my soft gasps and moans in response to her sexy ministrations. I am usually quieter as a partner but this time I was consciously aware that she extracted my audible response so subtly. I had to stop her before I exploded.

I laid her on the pillow as I returned the favour summoning all of my lips, mouth and tongue gongfu. She particularly liked to be kissed on her neck and ears as she responded to my ministrations with moans of pleasure. I spent some time on her nipples and navel as this proved to be very pleasurable to her as well. The navel in particular was soft and delicious and she was gasping and arched her back. I tweaked her nipples at the same time and she shuddered, bucked and twitched suddenly. Wow! I continued to kissed her smooth thighs while watching her reaction. She adjust herself to prop her head up with another pillow so that she could see all the action! Truly she enjoys watching!

Her pussy was already wet and hot. I started with slow flicks of the clit and runs along the length of the slit. She opened her mouth to softly moan. As the pace gathered she took a finger to her G spot and gripped the sheets. She shuddered again.

She capped me and rode me slowly with lots of friction action in her pussy. Then she squatted and pumped up and down. While doing so I was amazed at the power of her pussy muscles. While on the up stroke she clamped on my dick and on the down stroke she released. OMFG! That is so sexy! It almost made me cum. Then reverse CG...the view of her pussy puckering and gripping my cock as it moved in and out was almost too much to bear. As she massaged my cock, I could see her ass hole puckering and releasing at the same time. I fingered her asshole and slapped her ass and she looked back with a smile. I slapped a little harder and she squealed to encouraged me. We did a few positions and she was amazing.

Finally in the missionary position I pinned her wrist beside her head as I executed strokes after strokes while our pubis met and rubbed hard against her clit. She had a horny look as she matched my thrust with her pussy clamping and massaging my cock rhythmically. She drew up her knees so that I could achieve deeper penetration and I could actually feel my cock hitting the end of her love tunnel. She gasped in pleasure everytime I hit the end and before long she gripped my hand as she shuddered. I came later. We rested before she cleaned me up properly in the shower.

She was evidently comfortable chatting with me and I gave her something to remember me by. She was impressed and happy as a girl could be. She must have missed the time as it was way past the allocated time but it was clear that she was pleased as peach and sadly we had to part with a full blooded kiss.

The entire experience was just a pleasurable, hot and yet clean and safe experience. She smells amazing too. I don't know if OKT coaches his girls how to be alluring even with all the senses. It's not just the look and dressing, it's also the smell and the hotel. Admittedly not all of his girls are this polished hence I am impressed with this one. If OKT is reading this, well, this is an open tip to take note. I am one of those who want to be teleported to an unforgettable experience rather than pay, fuck and fuck off. It is clear this lady enjoys the experience too ....or maybe she likes me....

Paris from Ho Chi Minh City is an alluring lady with cool fiery passion. I hate to compare but it is most inevitable to draw a comparison with the other HCM lady I was so impressed with. Both are equally impressive but in a different way. The other had hot fiery passion that totally consumed me and left me breathless. Uncle Ho would churn in his grave to know what his ladies are capable of these days. God bless his soul! Both these ladies are ambitious and they have a clear idea what they want to achieve in life and how to do it. Industrious, hard working and level headed.

As we chatted, Paris asked me to write a review. I asked if she wanted a brief review with scant details or something more as I could be quite verbose once I get into the mood. She nodded and wanted me not to miss a single detail and the entire blow by blow account! She wanted to read everything! I would try....Here is my modest effort. Did I miss anything? Yes there are a few things I have left out deliberately as these are not on the menu and I should not disclose them. There are still limits for lovers and I will respect them.

Paris, I hope you like this review as much as I like writing it and I do wish you all the very best in life and a massively successful outing in Singapore.

OKT did not request for this review and I did not recieve any favour or discount.
wow yr FR so long, how to read?
Old 27-11-2019, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of

From top to bottom sir
Old 28-11-2019, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 5
tanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of lighttanahku is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
The official story teller of VPremium.

Please delete my post !!!
Hahaha bro. Everytime I write a review somebody will say I favour this OkT or that OKT. Previously, it was iconick, now you say it is VP. Although I have written many reviews for many other ladies. I write if I feel I have something worthy to share. But I guess you already know this. No matter, please ignore my reviews. Nobody has to read it. I suka, I write. You suka, you read. Otherwise move on. Life is more precious. Time is more precious than to ponder on mundane things.
Old 28-11-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Coy1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Paris from VP

Looks: 9.5/10
Body: 9.5/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 10/10, intense and sexy
RTF: why not?

The actions from opening the door to shower then to bed was one could ever imagine and wanted.
Kudos to the OKT managing and bringing such high caliber to our land. Would give a thumbs up for this stable!
Old 28-11-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Ktvboi92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone knows if Zoe from Vpremium coming back?
Old 28-11-2019, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Hahaha bro. Everytime I write a review somebody will say I favour this OkT or that OKT. Previously, it was iconick, now you say it is VP. Although I have written many reviews for many other ladies. I write if I feel I have something worthy to share. But I guess you already know this. No matter, please ignore my reviews. Nobody has to read it. I suka, I write. You suka, you read. Otherwise move on. Life is more precious. Time is more precious than to ponder on mundane things.
So far only visited these two, icon and VP has what dome 1 doesn't (price included). honest okt, good quality girls, good location.

that's all required for a good bonk in exchange for money spent.
Old 28-11-2019, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by justine123 View Post
So far only visited these two, icon and VP has what dome 1 doesn't (price included). honest okt, good quality girls, good location.

that's all required for a good bonk in exchange for money spent.
I couldn’t agree with you more!
Old 28-11-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
SillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSillyZebra is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Just ignore them bro. Don’t even bother to reply them. Its not worth your time. You know I know hahahaha
Old 29-11-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pilabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried June from modelforyou last night.
Face: 80% resemble pics. Slight blemishes. Looks like a slutty colleague you have in office.
Boob: natural B
Skin: fair
Attitude: gave a great smile when open door, like meeting a fb, no commercial feel.
Bbbj: good with balls sucking, include some AR. Maybe I am lucky.
FJ: as she is quite petite and flexible, tried as many positions as I can remember from those porn movies. Moans sexually and didn’t feel her faking her groans.
Not bad Massage.
Old 29-11-2019, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 5
SafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSafeSex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Great Bonks

https://samsforum.online/showt...465&highlight=

Writing my thesis for the lovely June from Modelforyou.
After attending a seminar, wanted a good massage & a good time so contacted OKT to book June for 8:30pm slot. Instruction to location was clear with ample parking space.

When June opened the door, her smile melted my heart as she gave me a hug.
She commented I smell nice as she like my perfume. That was a good start as I believe I did aroused her to like me.
June led me to the bedside & we started kissing as we explored each other’s tongues.
We undressed & went to shower to clean each other well. When she stroked my rod, it quickly harden & I’m ready for action.
Round 1 was great & both of us enjoyed as June is very accommodating to explore.

Next was the massage. She is very good with her hands & body. I had the best massage and enjoyed the 30 mins real massage. Honestly, I nearly fell asleep until she started stroking my rod for Round 2.
Round 2 was better than Round 1 as we knew our most loved missionary position. She moaned enjoyably as I pumped her for a good 20 mins as I can feel her pussy contracting tight & is naturally very wet.

Face: 8/10 beautiful smile & kissable lips.
Body: 8/10 petite and well tone body. No fats.
Boobs: 7/10 nice C cup with erected nipples.
BJ: 9/10 experienced with good suction.
FJ: 9/10 accommodating in many positions and enjoyed favorite missionary with great pleasure.
GFE: 100% as we can chat with her simple conversational English.
RTF: Definitely before she leave.
I
Old 01-12-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Line is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for June (Modelforyou)

Was let down that Nadia (SNS) unavailable today. Decided to go for Plan B but to my pleasant surprise, June was one of the best decision I'd made today.

Contacted OKT. Fast response. Easy going. Smooth as silk. Went to location. Location was easily accessible. No delays whatsoever. Punctual timing.

She open door and she looks fine. She looks better in person. Much much better as compared to the photo. Went inside and from start to end of the session, she was smiling. Ever so cheerful. Can hold English communication superbly. She was a small build. The conversation was in-depth and mature. Never have any blackface or given me any discomfort feeling. Felt right at home. She can speak good English and excellent Thai. Found out the reason for her unique and pretty looks due to mixed blood - Thai & Laos.

Room was spacious and hygienic. Prior to the deed, excellent service. Put down my bag for me, unbutton my shirt, kept my shoes aside, undo my pants. I was like WOW. She's a real man's woman.

Showered together. Toilet was big enough for comfortable duet shower. Listerine all in place. She takes good care of hygiene.

She has good taste in fashion. Wear robes after the shower. Change to really sexy shirt and lingerie. Mind-blowing.

She took great care of me. BBBJ, painting. She tastes so good. Her BBBJ was superb. Knows what she is doing. Can tell she loves giving head and receiving cunnilingus.

Sex exceed my expectation. And after getting to know Nadia (SNS), my expectation is very high. But she managed to go over and beyond. She was so tight. Get wet easily. She really loves sex. Moaning was sensual. The ass was fine. Tits were natural. Did so many positions with her and she enjoys every bit of it. She can ride so a long time. CIM. Took every single drop.

Shower again. The whole time she was chatty except for the sex. She just went wild and so into it. Eyes contact maintained. French kisses from start to finish.

She offered a massage and it was nice. I slept a little. It was that good.
2nd round and due to us getting to know each other, it was much for fun this time. Like Fuck Buddies now. She was so high. Her pussy looks amazing. Doggy can see everything. She smells so good. Her hair is smooth and silky. She got belly button piercing. super sexy. CIM again after an amazing BBBJ end.

Worth every single penny. If you manage to make her cum, which I did (I think), you can see her face cheeks turn reddish. I saw that while taking showers midway and ending. At the start of the session no reddish so it's not the makeup which she put on. Her makeup wasn't thick. It was moderate and just nice. Very fitting for her. She knows how to present herself and look good. And she looks even sexier with those reddish face cheeks.

She's a natural and top class. Pretty, wild, sexy, hygiene, intelligent, chatty. She has it all.

RTF for sure. 110%. She is worth more than the price tag put on her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1