The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent, Xelda

Old 26-07-2020, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 12
aknike92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

First time trying Dome 3 and I must say it was a good experience.

Tried Noona from SNS.

OKT was good, easy verification with fast replies on booking.

Noona was great. In my opinion, she looks prettier than the photos in her listing. Think she was on light makeup, face is like a normal chio singaporean lady. Body wise is like posted photos, ample soft boobs with a nice meaty butt.

Enjoyed her slow passionate sensual BBBJ & cowgirl. Finished with a long doggy with her awesome meaty butt. Full of sweat on my back when it ended. XD

Service wise / attitude was great too, smiles all around, friendly & willing to please. Only small downside is she can only understand simple English. But no issues in basic communication so i guess it's good enough (Y).

Not sure if I can RTF as to be honest, dome 3 is on the steep side of price. But yes, definitely good service i had gotten.
Old 27-07-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 8
appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!appleturd is one of the Best!

FR on Nona from SNS

Looks 9/10 look like what was posted in the pics and real person look better

Body: 9/10 Slim type body with no visible fats

BBBJ: 10/10 Super deep throat, all the way in with good suctions and no teeth feeling at all. Confirm your bro will be covered in her saliva.

FJ: 10/10 Tight pussy. Surely cannot tahan kind

GFE: 8/10 A very chatty, friendly and willing to please lady

RTF: Yes, because not a lot of ladies in town now.
Old 29-07-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobsalced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Vpremium worth it?
Old 29-07-2020, 12:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bobsalced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What's the experience like with Girls from VPremium?
Old 29-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
asff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsalced View Post
so far i tried Dawn, Xiao Fan, Selene and Soomin.

They all have amazing figure and look at least 95% close to pictures.

Dawn for me is 10/10 everything swee swee but hard to book. xmm feel

Xiao Fan bbbj is crazy good.
Old 29-07-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 762 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5047 / Power: 19
RotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond reputeRotiPrata Man has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asff View Post

I tried XF... Boobs abit too small for me. A I would say. Rest is ok.
Old 29-07-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RotiPrata Man View Post
I tried XF... Boobs abit too small for me. A I would say. Rest is ok.
You guys answered this newbies question, hes gonna feel left out if he doesn't clear VPremiums vetting system...
Old 29-07-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsalced View Post
I only tried Bella recently, i would say pricey but what you are paying for isquality. Quality as in, you know the person is not heavily edited till you cant recognise, and guaranteed a session with a lovely syt. (Subjected to who you bonk, Bella to me fit that category and bros who have tried her will agree)

Unlike some of the PRC Fls from the other sites, pay 100+, end up regret
Old 29-07-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 0
touringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertouringlolita is a living Saint! - you won't find better

REVIEW FOR JENNIFER (BRITISH MIX)

Met her again after 1 week.. seem she available on certain days only
this time she welcome me with a cold drink in her sexy lingerie and gave me a sexy lap-dance with full view of her big melon boobs and big round ass!!!

She know how to treat her regular damn right!!

She tease me by showering right in-front of my eyes while watching her soap her bouncy melons and butt..after a couple of mins, she came out from the shower, drop her towel and proceed to deep-throat my dick and suck my balls..

i could not wait any longer, french kiss her, bite gently on her neck , turn her and proceed to doggy her deeply in her tight pussy!!

damn she is good turning me on mentally and physically..
one of the kind that is hard to get..

Will return to FUCK her again!
Old 30-07-2020, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Next FR encounter for VP!
SYT and GREEN and YOUNG:

CHLOE.

Definitely young and green, BUT, no regrets.
Figure 10/10! Nap shot!
Not shave below, and why i say green, because when i shower, leg hairs are visible.
But seriously, she's highly recommended. Young and hard working with all the right places with flesh. Can't expect more!
Communication might have some issue but, she's perfect for bros who is there for the main business. Perfect figure perfect girl!
Recommended for SYT lovers.

P.S: Many of the VP girls are young and green, please handle with care bros. Don't ram and injured them. Expression you see might be suffering, not enjoyment 😅
Old 30-07-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2266 / Power: 0
syncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond reputesyncrossed has a reputation beyond repute

Rio (VP)

Communication and instructions from VP were detailed and prompt. Very professional customer comms team.

IMO the above picture matches her real looks the closest, after un-sharpening the face, and adding in some blemishes near her chin. As many have mentioned, she has exotic looks.

Slim body, very smooth skin, enhanced cups (not too hard, but not soft-squeezable either). Fully shaven pussy, with small lips for those who love to go down on the lady.

She is open to lip and tongue kissing, although it seems she is tolerating it. Seeing her spit out saliva into a tissue after making out is a turn off.

Thats when the session went downhill.

After some pounding in missionary, I went soft and suggested we lay down to relax. But she continued jerking me off, and even showing some negative attitude when I couldnt get hard again, in the same way dome 1 whores usually do to try to get you to cum and FO. IMO this kind of attitude is a total turn off and completely ruins any feeling of GFE.

In the end, i didnt make my shot. But at least she was willing to give me a short massage.

Overall, a disappointing session. Expected higher service standards and professionalism from a VP girl given their higher prices.
Old 30-07-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
My first bonk from VP, Bella.

Looks very pretty, exactly same as photo. Very young too, probably 22-23.
Cute young pretty slim vietnamese girl

GFE very high, start to the end, all smiles, small conversations and just cheerful throughout.
Very smooth pale white skin, and a clean shaven pussy. Best of all, she's damn tight. Multiple positions, cowgirl, doggy, missionary, her looks and expressions when i was pounding her is priceless, can see she's really enjoying the cowgirl, riding me like no tmr. Made her pretty high and she started kissing me also

Overall a superb bonk, thanks bro VP.
her ass looks sibei tok kong from pix...
Old 30-07-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Biggestbad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

samreally.rocks/showthread.php?t=728873

Tried Nadia sometime ago. Looks sweet, figure is great, and is accommodating. But can come across as a bit icy.

Looks: 8 (face wider than pics)
Figure: 9 (that ass)
French: Only light kisses
Bbbj: 8 (awesome, would be higher if longer)
FJ: 7

RTF: Maybe
Old 31-07-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Which VP girl is the chioest in person and has best service? I want to book Soomin but didn’t pass registration sadly
Old 31-07-2020, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
yuber deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late FR. Tried Selene from VP.

Location: Town area. But room and bed is kinda small. I guess this is due to an emergency plan for covid.
Looks: 7.5-8/10 80% similar to photos, she is a pretty girl. But no way skin as good as the pictures. It is quite scaled using beautify app especially on the skin.
Body: 10/10. Model body. Best attribute.
Boobs: 7/10 Small B
BBBJ: N.A
FJ: 8/10 accommodating and hardworking. But she is very new to this trade.
Gfe: 8/10 Limited english. But again happy with the accommodating attitude.
Overall: 8/10
Rtf: Maybe. Got to try other VP girls first.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1