The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 16-02-2021, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
rabakboi529 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

How do Queen, Tanya and Natalie compare in terms of looks/body and service? Torn between the 3 of them for my next booking, they all have pretty good FRs.
Old 16-02-2021, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1444 / Power: 13
SonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud ofSonyPlaystation has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakboi529 View Post
How do Queen, Tanya and Natalie compare in terms of looks/body and service? Torn between the 3 of them for my next booking, they all have pretty good FRs.
You account just joined, you sure you able to book? �� Because they usually quite strict.

Last edited by SonyPlaystation; 16-02-2021 at 11:31 AM. Reason: Add on
Old 16-02-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonyPlaystation View Post
You account just joined, you sure you able to book? �� Because they usually quite strict.
Yes bro, I’ve made 2 bookings with VP already.
Old 16-02-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 17
teenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteenraven is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabakboi529 View Post
in terms of body, Tanya > Natalie, but Natalie has softer boobs, but i Like Tanya more cos she more friendly imo

never tried queen before so idk
Old 16-02-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nexusam is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinny_addict View Post
Update my experience with V girl so far.
Most enjoyed: XiaoFan, Queen, Burberry, Lucy, Erica, Kylie, Milan.
At least no regret of spending an hour of my time: Selena, Summer, Miyuki, Soo-Min, Vicky.
Make me wondering: 5 girls that seems quite popular with good review, but some how ended different way with me. Is it I'm too ugly?
Anyway, will continue to support as good experience still exceed the unhappy one.
Summer from West Coast MOD?
Old 18-02-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Piglet777 is Cool - loads of Potential

Does VP allow newcomers to book?
Old 18-02-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenraven View Post
in terms of body, Tanya > Natalie, but Natalie has softer boobs, but i Like Tanya more cos she more friendly imo

never tried queen before so idk
Thanks bro. So many of VP’s girls look good but the price is steep so must choose carefully who to try first. The 3 new girls also look tempting.
Old 18-02-2021, 07:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
craybobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What are your opinions on VPremium's Tanya vs Flora for someone who is really new to this.

Can't seem to decide on one, but I think it would be nice to go for the one that is more welcoming and cheerful? Cause I think I myself will be pretty shy....
Old 18-02-2021, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 15
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Haha.. I thought so too the price was steep until I went around to try and find some quality bonks for $200 and below in dome 2, but alamak all ended up in disaster man. Most were either aunties in their late thirties or early forties or the service rendered was really bad and the girl is the ugly/fate kind. Met some pretty masseurs maybe in their late twenties but most already want $200 for a handjob oh my fucking god. The only decent girls I saw during this COVID period were all at the bistros & private KTVs but prices for one shot were all upwards of $400, that’s super crazy man, and its even higher for non-Viets. Sit down already need to give $300 minimum and no fuck, and if you want go out with them afterwards is at least $400 and upwards. What the fuck man. These are really nonsense times man, when the fuck will this COVID be over haiz, I want to go back to Bangkok for my bonk spree *cry*
Old 18-02-2021, 10:09 PM
Samster (M)

jptaroh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piglet777 View Post
Does VP allow newcomers to book?
I joined in 2016. Keeping low radar, stealth mode. Had good experiences with bros Iconick and SNS (and couple more, deleted already my boss checking phone SMS history ;( Contacted bro VP in December, still waiting for verification...
Old 19-02-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Ktvboi92 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anybody remember a girl called Zoey from Vpremium? In 2018/2019 period. Wonder if she is still in this trade. If got contact, will appreciate if can hook me up
Old 19-02-2021, 01:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 12
lawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylawlman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any FR on Shela Kazakhstan Model?
looks great but prize steep
Old 20-02-2021, 12:51 PM
Samster

Kingbabi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro’s, checking if Bro VP girls take in all races?
Old 20-02-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 10
VaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of lightVaVaVoommm is a glorious beacon of light

Kylie from VP

Had the chance to book the wonderful Kylie after reading so much glowing reviews.

Location: Great location. Room is cozy and smells nice thanks to one of her customer who bought her scented candles.

Body: Awesome. Petite, skinny, with an award winning ass. Boobs are manmade but seasoned already. Love, love, love her tattoos too.

Shower: Ding-Ding-Ding. Action begins here and not just light teasing. Will not go into further details so that you can experience it first hand.

French: Allowed. Light frenching at first which turns passionate after she is in the zone.

BBBJ: W-E-T . Do take note that she will occasionally spit out her saliva onto tissues/toilet paper which I was totally fine with as if its too sloppy, it will stain the bed.

FJ: A girl with a gorgeous body riding on top? Yes please.

GFE: She can speak english quite decently. Was offered a massage in between (I had 2 slots with her) and chit chat about various topics.

RTF: Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Obligatory "Your Millage May Varies" statement here.
Old 22-02-2021, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Jokeryoker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VaVaVoommm View Post
Kylie from VP

Had the chance to book the wonderful Kylie after reading so much glowing reviews.

Location: Great location. Room is cozy and smells nice thanks to one of her customer who bought her scented candles.

Body: Awesome. Petite, skinny, with an award winning ass. Boobs are manmade but seasoned already. Love, love, love her tattoos too.

Shower: Ding-Ding-Ding. Action begins here and not just light teasing. Will not go into further details so that you can experience it first hand.

French: Allowed. Light frenching at first which turns passionate after she is in the zone.

BBBJ: W-E-T . Do take note that she will occasionally spit out her saliva onto tissues/toilet paper which I was totally fine with as if its too sloppy, it will stain the bed.

FJ: A girl with a gorgeous body riding on top? Yes please.

GFE: She can speak english quite decently. Was offered a massage in between (I had 2 slots with her) and chit chat about various topics.

RTF: Yes, Yes, and Yes!

Obligatory "Your Millage May Varies" statement here.

Can’t see her tattoos from picture. Is it full back tattoo kind?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1