The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
You try her liao you let me know.. Don't wanna miss her if she happens to fly back soon lol..
Definitely! Eyeing on queen too. Reminds me of a ml whom i used to have private arrangements who rtc'ed last year.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1067 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3347 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think Spawner too dua ki, coco scared will injure her.
Paging for okcieMon to see if he dua ki or not..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:54 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

So WL doesn't offer top-up services mean no chemistry?
Old 22-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
For sure, but the way Spawner wrote his FRs for her, I don't know what's chemistry if that isn't, and yet she doesn't pop said qns to him.. Weird af man lol..
Hehe I think circumstances different la. I went in with little expectations. I know tt the massage would be non existent. I just wanted a huge pair of boobies. Then just so happen the shadow incident upped the fun factor so much more and when she asked, i readily told her to guess the price amt while sucking on them titties.

Different strokes for different folks ba. Sometimes really cannot explain. If I told you last time between Laura and Mint, i hit it off more with Laura despite many bros saying her looks not so gam. But that service attitude and GFE is really tok kong.
Old 22-07-2020, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 16
Charc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud ofCharc0l has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Went back recently. Most of the ratings still stand. I think she looks older than her age, not because of poor maintenance but because she has more mature-looking features. (Think Ai La)

Her attitude has improved. No looking at phone during session this time. She was affable and warm the first time, no even more so. She also gave me a drink when I went in (nowadays few do this).
I went recently too, I need to apologize to bros here for mistakenly identify xiaoyu with XiaoYun due to the old FR that i had with XiaoYun being deleted.
The CBJ is not in her menu all along when I visit her the last time. nothing memorable the first visit thus never leaves any impression.
Attitude sure improve this time round as i sense that she's fishing, maybe looking for golden mountain.

Thank You.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
So WL doesn't offer top-up services mean no chemistry?
Pretty much the case all the time? Most offer extras but EXTRA extra i think depends on how the WL feels about the customer. Looks and cleanliness/grooming definitely plays a big part from my experience and potential roberts
Old 22-07-2020, 03:00 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Definitely! Eyeing on queen too. Reminds me of a ml whom i used to have private arrangements who rtc'ed last year.
Wait.. So Rio reminds you of someone you personally know, and Queen reminds you of a ML you knew last year? Who was that, if you don't mind sharing?

Old 22-07-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Hehe I think circumstances different la. I went in with little expectations. I know tt the massage would be non existent. I just wanted a huge pair of boobies. Then just so happen the shadow incident upped the fun factor so much more and when she asked, i readily told her to guess the price amt while sucking on them titties.

Different strokes for different folks ba. Sometimes really cannot explain. If I told you last time between Laura and Mint, i hit it off more with Laura despite many bros saying her looks not so gam. But that service attitude and GFE is really tok kong.
Lol.. I guess the only way to know is for Spawner to ask her..

No surprise there leh.. Laura is really no horse run.. Very hard not to click well with her.. Damn I miss fondling her Ds..

Old 22-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
I went recently too, I need to apologize to bros here for mistakenly identify xiaoyu with XiaoYun due to the old FR that i had with XiaoYun being deleted.
The CBJ is not in her menu all along when I visit her the last time. nothing memorable the first visit thus never leaves any impression.
Attitude sure improve this time round as i sense that she's fishing, maybe looking for golden mountain.

Thank You.
Then she targeted the wrong person hahaha

I must say her text messages exude warmth and enthusiasm as well.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pretty much the case all the time? Most offer extras but EXTRA extra i think depends on how the WL feels about the customer. Looks and cleanliness/grooming definitely plays a big part from my experience and potential roberts
The BIG difference is, Coco is clearly listed as a FL on impmm3..

Old 22-07-2020, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just as okicemon mentioned, turn up with minimum expectations. I do have my share of not receiving the same treatment as what some bros mentioned here by various MLs. I'd just tell myself that probably they don't like me. End of day they are humans too, if they don't feel like it we'll just have to suck it up and accept whatever that's offered and move on to the next one on the list.

Unless you paid for FJ and only received HJ, that would be a different story.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
That's why the mixed reviews cos expectations all different ma. You go in expecting to get FJ but never get sure pissed. This one I agree she need to be more consistent.

Haha bro SMRT I was thinking of Laura while sucking on CoCo's Ds, hence that reference.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just as okicemon mentioned, turn up with minimum expectations. I do have my share of not receiving the same treatment as what some bros mentioned here by various MLs. I'd just tell myself that probably they don't like me. End of day they are humans too, if they don't feel like it we'll just have to suck it up and accept whatever that's offered and move on to the next one on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
That's why the mixed reviews cos expectations all different ma. You go in expecting to get FJ but never get sure pissed. This one I agree she need to be more consistent.
Both of your points are legit, and I'm not gonna argue against them, but Spawner booked her when he didn't know she is a FL (so the expectation part holds little weight), and both sessions went very well from his FRs..

So the head-scratching part is why he wasn't asked that qns..

Maybe really is scared of dua ki or she on code red.. Guess we'll never know lol..

Old 22-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Unless you paid for FJ and only received HJ, that would be a different story.
Well said well said. Negotiate before the deed, be upfront since both listed. Pay for A doesn't get you A+B.

Not every ML will respond the same way to everyone, as not everyone respond the same way to each ML.

Sometimes we just have to take things very simple, it is just a transaction. Don't think too much and happy hunting.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I meant I’m not qualified as in I never book from vpremium before.
Very funny one.
Need to book b4 to get verified.
But never book b4 cannot book.

My number accepted by most ml, but his one cannot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1