The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-07-2020, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3334 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHamilton View Post
Just as okicemon mentioned, turn up with minimum expectations. I do have my share of not receiving the same treatment as what some bros mentioned here by various MLs. I'd just tell myself that probably they don't like me. End of day they are humans too, if they don't feel like it we'll just have to suck it up and accept whatever that's offered and move on to the next one on the list.
Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
That's why the mixed reviews cos expectations all different ma. You go in expecting to get FJ but never get sure pissed. This one I agree she need to be more consistent.
Both of your points are legit, and I'm not gonna argue against them, but Spawner booked her when he didn't know she is a FL (so the expectation part holds little weight), and both sessions went very well from his FRs..

So the head-scratching part is why he wasn't asked that qns..

Maybe really is scared of dua ki or she on code red.. Guess we'll never know lol..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Just as okicemon mentioned, turn up with minimum expectations. I do have my share of not receiving the same treatment as what some bros mentioned here by various MLs. I'd just tell myself that probably they don't like me. End of day they are humans too, if they don't feel like it we'll just have to suck it up and accept whatever that's offered and move on to the next one on the list.

Unless you paid for FJ and only received HJ, that would be a different story.
Well said well said. Negotiate before the deed, be upfront since both listed. Pay for A doesn't get you A+B.

Not every ML will respond the same way to everyone, as not everyone respond the same way to each ML.

Sometimes we just have to take things very simple, it is just a transaction. Don't think too much and happy hunting.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I meant I’m not qualified as in I never book from vpremium before.
Very funny one.
Need to book b4 to get verified.
But never book b4 cannot book.

My number accepted by most ml, but his one cannot
Old 22-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 6
LHamilton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Very funny one.

I believe their "network" is different from the ML's. I've engaged services from OKTs from other domes prior hence i was approved even thou i have no history with VP. Give Dome 1 a visit, i believe it would be your golden ticket to the best of Saigon
Old 22-07-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I believe their "network" is different from the ML's. I've engaged services from OKTs from other domes prior hence i was approved even thou i have no history with VP. Give Dome 1 a visit, i believe it would be your golden ticket to the best of Saigon
1 + 3 should do the trick.. I think 1 not enough..

Old 22-07-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
1 + 3 should do the trick.. I think 1 not enough..
Not sure how he does the verification. Mine was done in just a few hours.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Not sure how he does the verification. Mine was done in just a few hours.
How was yours done?

Old 22-07-2020, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of

Quote:
How was yours done?
I msg him in telegram. He asked me to send msg via whatsapp then asked for my forum nick. He mentioned the verification will take around 24 hrs... but he replied all cleared in just few hrs.
Old 22-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
I meant I’m not qualified as in I never book from vpremium before.
Was it because you trying to book vicky specifically? Maybe she too hot only reserved for their regulars; stated on the front page of her thread. Or did you try to book their other girls also no accept?
Old 22-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
I msg him in telegram. He asked me to send msg via whatsapp then asked for my forum nick. He mentioned the verification will take around 24 hrs... but he replied all cleared in just few hrs.
Hmm I think it's not standardized then.. My guess is if you have contributed lesser and have low rep/power, then you'd have to go through more checks..

Old 22-07-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
Vicky ish very small size hahaha, but body is good. I remember her chinese better than english, we converse in chinese more than english. But translate will use english.
Thanks for sharing. I need to see her, by all means
Old 22-07-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firefly94 View Post
Very funny one.

Intriguing. I’m going to overcome this
Samster

@barrysteakfries

This is Ai La, if you didn't manage to find her pic yet..

( Click to show/hide )

An absolute shame you didn't get to try her..

Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
Was it because you trying to book vicky specifically? Maybe she too hot only reserved for their regulars; stated on the front page of her thread. Or did you try to book their other girls also no accept?
Yes, only Vicky
Old 22-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
@barrysteakfries

This is Ai La, if you didn't manage to find her pic yet..

( Click to show/hide )

An absolute shame you didn't get to try her..
Thanks bro. Looks good. Hope she comes back soon.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1