The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Thanks for the concise FR on these 冷门 mm. Did you try ear digging from Xiao Yun? I'm a sucker for ear digging.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Nope zhuli ear digging also good ah? Got same standard like mm from MTW?
Never tried MTW, but I used to go find Zhu Li for her ear digging. MTW good har? Never try there before.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 23-07-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
I must be smitten by other ml that I missed out on this one. Hope she does come back...now got tina
Then you missed a superstar in terms of physicalities.

TBH, in Singapore, the MLs are not exactly top tier in terms of looks. The better ones are only a 7 at most. But Aila has the looks and height that I'm sure even the DG group here would say meets the beauty standards in DG.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, you guys really not afraid of covid ah? It just need to take 1 guy with no symptoms and than multiplier effect. Especially those with kids and elderly at home.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Bros, you guys really not afraid of covid ah? It just need to take 1 guy with no symptoms and than multiplier effect. Especially those with kids and elderly at home.
I more scared my kids bring back covid to my house thab me getting covid from the girls.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangSamster View Post
Kopiosteve laojiao, one man’s meat > that cliche!

I had refrained from giving FR on her because of the man’s meat perspective.

Her massage, hj, phone use is crap to me.
Only good thing is FJ, but, she doesn’t open to all.

Some fucks, you want to go to the extent of punishing the lady.
Shirley is one of them.

Her looks are ok to me. No doubts about that.
Small size though.

As some bros had noted, she seems to be here permanently. There is a reason behind it from hearsay, but let’s leave it and focus on her ML aspects la.
Very interesting perspective. Sometimes I wonder if I did not drop her early may have received FJ too. Punish her by pumping her hard. You are right about the punishing part, I remember by the 3rd or 4th time I was somewhat annoyed about the phone use but I left it as that and did not RTM ever since.

But no worries, thanks so much for your FR. And keep punishing her!
Old 23-07-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
You guys can search for my FRs of VPremium Vicky n Rio at Dome 3 Great Bonks thread.

Vicky is harder to book as OKT is protecting her from tough clients as she’s relatively new n inexperienced, that’s why only available to regulars. This guy does his due diligence, he’ll always ask for your feedback after a session n he will ask the gals if they had anything negative - so he knows what kind of client you are. Thankfully I’ve never had issues booking and usually book his stable once a month.

FYI - Rio is quite lush and very bonkable - about 1.65m with C boobs n curvy figure.

https://samsforum.online/showpost.p...postcount=2908

Vicky is like fucking your cute intern, she’s about 1.55m with firm B cups that look fantastic on a spinner body. Very firm young taunt body, but she needs direction.
https://samsforum.online/showpost.p...postcount=3015
👍 Vicky looks chio 😍 seem like its time to spend abit
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-xiao-massage/

Any FRs for 小小? Recommended by her other ML friend because busy.
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Kopiosteve laojiao, one man’s meat > that cliche!

I had refrained from giving FR on her because of the man’s meat perspective.

Her massage, hj, phone use is crap to me.
Only good thing is FJ, but, she doesn’t open to all.
But bro "one man's meat is another's poison" is exactly why you must give your FR!

Because everyone has an opinion and perspective. And you should be heard without prejudice. Punters will then have varying information to distil a balanced judgement.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1355 / Power: 10
GeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud ofGeylangSamster has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
But bro "one man's meat is another's poison" is exactly why you must give your FR!

Because everyone has an opinion and perspective. And you should be heard without prejudice. Punters will then have varying information to distil a balanced judgement.
The feeling of being zapped for giving an honest FR is not nice.
I prefer the cum feeling only
Old 23-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
The feeling of being zapped for giving an honest FR is not nice.
I prefer the cum feeling only

Bro, if you like points, go to free points exchange thread. You have 6 points. You will be in high demand. In one week, you probably get 1000 points hahahaha. p

Anyway, in forums, you must take the good and the bad. That's part and parcel of the social.
Old 23-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 730 / Power: 15
tska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to beholdtska13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Then you missed a superstar in terms of physicalities.

TBH, in Singapore, the MLs are not exactly top tier in terms of looks. The better ones are only a 7 at most. But Aila has the looks and height that I'm sure even the DG group here would say meets the beauty standards in DG.
Walao... any bros who still WC her can update on her return to SG probabilities?
Old 23-07-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 7
MrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrFuck is a living Saint! - you won't find better

anybody tried her before?? so tempted!!

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3400
Old 23-07-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDLYisgood View Post
https://sglonelyguys.live/xiao-xiao-massage/

Any FRs for 小小? Recommended by her other ML friend because busy.
Remember seeing a recent bad FR. Tried her myself mnay years ago, nobody special that makes me want to RTM.
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 433 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loderunner View Post
RTM Tina yesterday hahaha, overall was as good if not better than the first time that I went.
I set a rule whereby I’m supposed to talk to her in Sichuan while she talk to me using English. Was funny like hell. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LouisV View Post
Yes, please help to convince everyone to stay at home. I’m home alone so I can get to enjoy all the Tina XE TT Carrie etc by myself.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 14
LouisV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Understand your point, but visiting ML is super close contact and usually without mask, so chances of kena is alot higher mah.

Anyway just my own opinion. I more kiasi, cock exploding soon. Lol...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1