The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
So meaning to say, if u join a WeChat grp chat, u can actually see all the past chat history har? Just curious how the new ML can search.
Its not a usual wechat group.its a group designed to do knowledge management one.
Old 26-07-2020, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Actually I use this to my advantage. While most of their customers will talk about how popular they are, or how pretty, or what is going on in sbf... I will talk about interesting things nobody talks about. Immediately I am different, more interesting, and more memorable... Wink wink.

Play the game.
Yeah when she asked me about the forum here, I just side stepped and talk about other stuff... No point talking about stuff here when there's endless white Knight reporting
Old 26-07-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Actually i abit kumgong. My wechat id is the same as my sbf nick. I just changed it a few weeks ago so ML cant link reviews back to me.
Woah!!!

I hope you don't use your personal mobile number for chionging? You have another sim for that yes?
Old 26-07-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Woah!!!

I hope you don't use your personal mobile number for chionging? You have another sim for that yes?
Nope its my one and only number. U all have 2nd number? Very ley chay leh. Aiya dont talk about all this liao, i scared u all track me to my house. Haha
Old 26-07-2020, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Nope its my one and only number. U all have 2nd number? Very ley chay leh. Aiya dont talk about all this liao, i scared u all track me to my house. Haha
I already confirmed you are my BIL. Going to tell my sister now...
Old 26-07-2020, 12:16 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I only buy mobile phones with dual SIM card. Then can have 2 numbers. Good for travelling too when you get the country's local data sim.

It's not keychey. Write a messge, then send on either SIM 1 or SIM 2... Very simple.

Btw, I don't spend more than $500 on a phone.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
I only buy mobile phones with dual SIM card. Then can have 2 numbers.

It's not keychey. Write a messge, then send on either SIM 1 or SIM 2... Very simple.

I don't spend morethan $500 on a phone.
Ok will do that when i get a new phone. I realize im very weak with this privacy thing.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 5
jcth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by championbee View Post
Is it the local ML angela? Is she still around?
yeah. no idea. dont see her posting anymore.

If you have a good MILF to share, please do share with me!
Old 26-07-2020, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok will do that when i get a new phone. I realize im very weak with this privacy thing.
I also sia. Technology too fast for me to keep up.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 26-07-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
I also sia. Technology too fast for me to keep up.
It doesn’t matter if you are not living two lives
But if you are, then is better to split up
Old 26-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It doesn’t matter if you are not living two lives
But if you are, then is better to split up
I actually have a scary story that happened years ago when the okts/webmasters were based in Singapore. But no need nee to go into it. Chiong safe guys.
Old 26-07-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
I actually have a scary story that happened years ago when the okts/webmasters were based in Singapore. But no need nee to go into it. Chiong safe guys.
Share leh, maybe can help to wake up my fucking idea
Old 26-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 8
tehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehsi69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Was it here that some bro posted that ML provided IPL hair removal services? How much was it? Thanks in advance.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Share leh, maybe can help to wake up my fucking idea
Ok bro... Because you asked for it ...

Remember years ago, okts/wemasters were often based in singapore and even singaporeans themselves.

Those days I was very much into the FL scene. And I wrote many FRs on them.

So there was one FL, she was the worst crap ever! I wrote a bad FR on her. Not even 5 minutes later, some Ah Beng called me on my handphone and started to knnccb me, fxxking my mother, father, grandmum, my pet dog... Threatening me! This could only mean that they have already been tracking me for a while. They managed to link my FR and my sbf Nick to my visits, hence to my phone number. Probably my face too, because last time most FLs were controlled by the stables and CCTVs were at house entrances.

I must admit I was scared. I was compromised. What else did they know about me? So as a precaution, I changed my phone number (damn inconvenient cos must inform all contacts and friends). Also retired that sbf Nick, and restarted everything again.

But life lesson learnt. So now I always have chiong numbers, and never expose too many details that can be deciphered.

Bro, do continue to share... You're funny and informative. But do see where you need to adjust so you are not vulnerable to complete exposure.
Old 26-07-2020, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Btw, one of the newer VP girls Bella, anyone else thinks she looks like a prettier version of zhuzhu? Her pics look super yummy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1