The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-07-2020, 03:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Mind sharing some of the comments left behind from the zappings?

From there maybe can deduce if your style of writing FRs may not sit well with some lol..
There are 3

"Filth"
"Rubbish"
"So fast forget"

Haha, damn strange comments. Probably, write like that then exciting to ready ma , trying to paint the most accurate representation of what one would expect when engaging the ML/FL. There will always be haters, probably just angry that i discovered their gem or something ba
Old 26-07-2020, 03:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2384 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Ya that bitch was scary. I think really need a 2nd number. Phone contract ending soon, can get new phone liao.
Bro just use a cheap smartphone or old device la, n post-paid SIM from different telco - if u wanna up your security level pay a foreign worker to buy SIM for you using their ID.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro just use a cheap smartphone or old device la, n post-paid SIM from different telco - if u wanna up your security level pay a foreign worker to buy SIM for you using their ID.
My OC will question why I have 2 phones...
Old 26-07-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Eh Barry,

Didn’t I tell you my story about an ML who got raging jealous that I was posting about another younger ML n gave out my mobile number to her other clients, saying I was an OKT?

Lucky it was a burner SIM.
Sounds familiar.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha, I bumped into my BIL in a massage parlour before. And he gan jiong keep explaining why he was there although I dint even say anything. Of course la never tell my sis about it. All men come out to play one, its normal.
If your BIL reads this forum, you've just revealed your nick to him. He can then find out all the MLs whom you've visited, and who you've topped up for full service, if any.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:58 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
If your BIL reads this forum, you've just revealed your nick to him. He can then find out all the MLs whom you've visited, and who you've topped up for full service, if any.
GG, i better delete this account and start all over again.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
qwerty123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any reviews on sgl Fiona??
Old 26-07-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
GG, i better delete this account and start all over again.
New account also no guarantee cannot trace back..

U got a certain posting style that can be identified..

That's why I was surprised you don't exercise utmost discretion here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexrex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw Ahh boi to do list
Really appreciate if bros can share soda or adele contact.
PM me if needed. Thanks!
Old 26-07-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
New account also no guarantee cannot trace back..

U got a certain posting style that can be identified..

That's why I was surprised you don't exercise utmost discretion here..
Ok thanks to everyone on this. Will be more cautious of this so that I dont get compromised.
Old 26-07-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok thanks to everyone on this. Will be more cautious of this so that I dont get compromised.
Scully got some siao lang camp at the place tomorrow at that time then how?

Then if got compromising details collected even worse can be used against u lol..

Old 26-07-2020, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 15
Aishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud ofAishiteiru has much to be proud of
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Bro barry you may not be the only one met BIL so need not go extreme to delete account bah especially that no specific details were mentioned. Cheers
Old 26-07-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexrex View Post
Any one got SODA or Adele contact,

I so wanna try those two!!!

PM me if needed.
You haven't even contributed anything worthy of note so good luck in getting contacts for both lol..

Old 26-07-2020, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Got one ML left a review in the customer database say i like to discuss girls on SBF. I take it as a negative review. So now all the girls will ask me not to write about them....
There is an even worse ramification than not wanting you to write FRs for them.

Think about it. If they think your lips are loose, then many MLs (esp vanilla ones) will be too afraid of providing you off-menu items. Because you will spread that.

Trust goes a long way. A long long way. And many trust me absolutely
Old 26-07-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
There is an even worse ramification than not wanting you to write FRs for them.

Think about it. If they think your lips are loose, then many MLs (esp vanilla ones) will be too afraid of providing you off-menu items. Because you will spread that.

Trust goes a long way. A long long way. And many trust me absolutely
Ya thats why I think it's a negative review. Very disadvantages to me.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1