The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-08-2020, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Wanted to try for a long time but always don't dare, but screw it lah gonna just try texting some of the girls on SLG and see if I get a hit.

Appreciate if I can get some advice for first timer, but usually how long in advance do you all text?
Old 01-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
IMHO, Xin Er service is actually pretty good and won’t really lose to the other three. Specially like the part where she arouse you at the area between your balls and Kar Chng hole while playing with ur kkj.
The only thing she lose out is her looks tbh.
Yes bro, she is the only one so far that I will reject based on looks alone
Sorry to say that
However I still went through with it and I am very satisfied with her service

If she was average looks I would have been her regular
Old 01-08-2020, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I’d say of the currently available maybe only Xue Er can sneak into that tier

I say maybe because having been here long, some degree of taking it easy inevitably sets in

Nevertheless there’s no doubt that if she wants to, she can deliver service worthy of T1 and packed her days to the brim
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-qing-massage/

FR:

Service-wise I'd say Xiao Qing is one of the better ones now. Not say very chio but sultry CFM looks. Probably in her late 20s. Body is quite fit/tight with smooth skin (small boobs though). Non-existent massage but XQ has the skills for the sensual and makes an effort to please. Classic JS-style. polished customer service. However, the location sucks.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/xiao-qing-massage/

FR:

Service-wise I'd say Xiao Qing is one of the better ones now. Not say very chio but sultry CFM looks. Probably in her late 20s. Body is quite fit/tight with smooth skin (small boobs though). Non-existent massage but XQ has the skills for the sensual and makes an effort to please. Classic JS-style. polished customer service. However, the location sucks.
Her AR till now is the best I had.
Agreed with you on the location.
Thanks for the FR.
Old 01-08-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 183 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1321 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I really don't see any Tier 1ers right now.

On that note, would Ai La and Angel be in this category if they were around today?

Yes to the former, as her general disposition and physical attributes far outweigh her lack of sensuality.

As for the latter, I'll let her fans have the say in this.
What are the criteria for Tier 1?
Old 01-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
aHbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.online/an-qi-massage/

Any bro tried this anqi. Looks good
Old 01-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GimliTheBigD View Post
Gonna post all my backlogged MRs to share here as i was lazy in posting

https://sglonelyguy.online/xiner-massage/ - Xiner

Location - 9/10 very central and convenient
Looks - 7.5/10 grow on you
Boobs - 8.5/10 nice pillows but didn't get to play much with them
Massage - 8/10 quite hardworking but got areas to improve
Sensual - 9/10 she really good at this
BBBJ - 9.5/10 she will eat your lil bro with gusto after giving you a good AR and licking your balls like they covered in honey and take your cum like a champ
RTM - maybe after trying out others or craving for a good bbbj lo
thanks for sharing, up u
Old 01-08-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
I really don't see any Tier 1ers right now.

On that note, would Ai La and Angel be in this category if they were around today?

Yes to the former, as her general disposition and physical attributes far outweigh her lack of sensuality.

As for the latter, I'll let her fans have the say in this.
Not a fan of this tier thingy, coz it’s gonna be controversial and some will view it as agenda-driven to a certain extent, even with disclaimers in place..

But if given a choice, I’ll place Soda all alone at the top, but too bad she doesn’t belong here..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 6
Horlicksis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aHbird View Post
https://sglonelyguy.online/an-qi-massage/

Any bro tried this anqi. Looks good
Tried her last year. My very first experience with an ML to be frank. Very slim and skinny lady, boobs are pretty flat. She changed to a see thru lingerie when I visited her while I was bathing and performs massage for you. During sensual, tried to touch her nipple but was pushed away as she complaint sensitive. Overall average experience for me after trying out other MLs.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
What are the criteria for Tier 1?
Everyone has a Tier 1 in their own heart.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4225 / Power: 11
GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

i left TT havent clear off from this list hahah, i clear liao i give u my 2 cents worth of opinion too

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
Thanks for FR bro. How would u rate the overall satisfaction among Xin Er, Xue Er, TT and Carrie?
Old 01-08-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

GimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond reputeGimliTheBigD has a reputation beyond repute

wa bro u 1 day go two ML?

Quote:
Originally Posted by James67 View Post
Guess I'm lucky to get a reply from TT.

Thought would be no reply from her again.

She manage to leave a slot for me.

Will be meeting TT soon for a session.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:15 PM
Samster

thanks bro, sharing is caring

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
thanks for sharing, up u
Old 01-08-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pgnpgn View Post
Thanks everyone for the feedback on the thread. I've updated the FRs since i last posted. If i've missed anything or made a mistake please let me know. Also updated if there was any RTC/delist.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=784210

If you guys have any feedback please let me know. Also looking to fill the T1 spot. If you have any recommendation as to who fits there please let me know As I mentioned in my thread, my reference as to who should be in T1 would be someone like Zi Yu or perhaps Angel.
Bro really appreciate your efforts to go about this painstaking and gargantuan task.. What I actually prefer is the thread not having too many segregated posts, as it’s unreadable and cluttered to the eye to a certain extent..

What I’d do is to consolidate all the ML names into a single post, according to alphabetical order, or split them into 2-3 posts, i.e. A-I, J-R and so on.. Then under each name will have sub categories of positive/negative/neutral FRs and status (active/inactive/delisted), with the url link.. For e.g,

ML A
www.slg.com/ml-a-massage

Positive FRs:
FR 1 url
FR 2 url

Negative FRs:
FR 3 url
FR 4 url

Neutral FRs:
FR 5 url

Ranking the MLs by their number of positive/negative/neutral FRs will be extremely challenging due to the fluid and dynamic nature of them, and very time-consuming for you to monitor and adjust accordingly.. Besides, this eliminates any form of headaches needed to justify or set certain criterias for someone to belong to a particular group/tier..

My 2 cents..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 01-08-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3752 / Power: 19
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Not a fan of this tier thingy, coz it’s gonna be controversial and some will view it as agenda-driven to a certain extent, even with disclaimers in place..

But if given a choice, I’ll place Soda all alone at the top, but too bad she doesn’t belong here..
Ya, I also 2 hands 2 legs will vote for her. haha.

But like you said, some people may like vanilla cat (Zoya, An Ran, etc) so it's really hard to say.
Even tho I also find vanilla cat a bit not value for moolah (Since I no charm to unlock anything) but then, my mother always scold me, 不要每次只吃肉,也要记得吃菜!

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1