The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-03-2021, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The previous time YY was here, and even when she returned, she seemed to have an air of sadness about her, that she is not doing as well as she could?

Glad she seems to have been invigorated recently.
I don't think she's sad. An An is not your happy, bubbly, cute xmm which maybe more guys like. An An is more measured and more intense. And it's that deep passionate vibe which I'm digging big time now.

But I guess it also does pressure her when her immediate friends are other APs like LN and XE.
Old 31-03-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 11
sgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud ofsgflyman has much to be proud of

Hi all bros here. Are there any solid late night recommendations? Most are done by 12am...
Old 01-04-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
wushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwushimushi is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bro which anan are u referring to would like to try her out tks
Old 01-04-2021, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I don't think she's sad. An An is not your happy, bubbly, cute xmm which maybe more guys like. An An is more measured and more intense. And it's that deep passionate vibe which I'm digging big time now.

But I guess it also does pressure her when her immediate friends are other APs like LN and XE.
She's not really a friend of the latter.

As for the former, I feel that Yiyi has been her bridesmaid, wing(wo)man, supporting act etc. for too long. And this isn't good for Yiyi"s psyche as she keeps seeing herself as Longnu's sidekick. Or that she sees herself as Longnu Lite. Case in point: I visited her and out of nowhere, she asked if I booked Longnu and I wanted to. As if I regarded her as merely a stepping stone of sorts to Longnu. Far from the case. I truly believe she"s good in her own right, and I have constantly made this point.

So I'm happy that Yiyi seems more comfortable in her own skin now.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 5
HDLYisgood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepok View Post
just wondering

if ML advertise BBBJ but u want a cap one, will u bring own or they will provide?

in case they dont like the flavor u bring

https://sglonelyguy-1.com/massage-si-si/

this PS quite gaolat
I met one whom advertised BBBJ but as the sensual starts, the ML said that she got no caps, i ended going for HJ instead. Subsequently, i ask those offering BBBJ, whether do they have c before confirming. There was one ML whom replied, 不做爱。 she misunderstood.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
She's not really a friend of the latter.

So I'm happy that Yiyi seems more comfortable in her own skin now.
Call me strange but I like to pat her head.

Might have been my fault. When she was at her old place with LN, when she told me who her roomie was, I stupidly blurted, oh the famous LN.
Old 01-04-2021, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Call me strange but I like to pat her head.

Might have been my fault. When she was at her old place with LN, when she told me who her roomie was, I stupidly blurted, oh the famous LN.
Hi friend, do you get the impression that Yiyi sees herself merely as Longnu's sidekick?
Old 01-04-2021, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-1.com/jessica-massage/

Bro, is this the Molly you refer to?

According to the other Bro, she change name hahah
I think so , chg pic n chg hp no
she not tall lah, pic make her look so slim n tall
Old 01-04-2021, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the bro mention XBY coming back.

I dun think she come back, last trip heard bros she heavily bao.
full alr
Old 01-04-2021, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3563 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Hi friend, do you get the impression that Yiyi sees herself merely as Longnu's sidekick?
Not sure if she sees LN that way, I know they are close. She was asking LN for advice when we were initially woke over her price.

But I think she does lack a bit of self confidence overall. Case in point one of her recentish wechat posts.

As I always say, women double in sex appeal when they gain that self confidence.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedie87 View Post
Try Aimee or Zoya for serious massage..
Has been wanting to visit Zoya for long time, texted and texted, with different numbers too but she just won't reply.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAR22 View Post
Has been wanting to visit Zoya for long time, texted and texted, with different numbers too but she just won't reply.
move on and find others
Old 01-04-2021, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 14
SAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to beholdSAR22 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahau View Post
move on and find others
Yes, just once a while still try.
Old 01-04-2021, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I think I got her replied after I have texted more than 8-10 times (few months of waiting), same goes for Aimee

Suddenly she replied me and finally we met each other hahah

And I’m slightly late for the appointment lol
Old 01-04-2021, 01:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yes, just once a while still try.
Try harder Bro, one day she will reply your message hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1