The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Hitmes

Not sure if any bros here have the same experience as me. If dont have, bros just take note and be aware lah. And sorry for the lengthy post.

Few weeks ago I was online in one of the online adult dating site, looking for females to chat with. Saw the profile of this lady looking for long term partner. So try to PM her and see if she wants to chat. And she replied. We chatted and she suggested we chat on Wechat. Added her on Wechat and started chatting there.

Everything went on fine. We were chatting non stop. Talking about how high drive she is..that her bf cannot satisfy her..etc. Then towards the end of the day, she asked me if she wants to chat with me, where to find me? So i told her she still can chat on Wechat. Then she told me that her bf will check her phone and normally will use her laptop at night. Then she told me she chat on HITMES. So i told her, fine I can create an account in HITMES and we can chat there.

But after I signed up in HITMES, I realised I have the be a paid member in order to view, search, add members and even chat with the members. And the cheapest membership fee is $50 PER MONTH. I told her it's not worth paying $50 just to chat and I'll find another platform to chat with her. Then she din reply.

The next day, I PM her in Wechat and initially she din reply. So I texted her again and she replied but her attitude totally changed. I told her we can use Skype to chat cos Skype is available on PC and Mobile. Then she said she never use before. And after that no more reply.

Then the following day, I texted her again. But this time, I ask if she want to meet up on the coming weekend. Then this time she said ok to meet but need me to verify my profile. Initially I thought she just want to make sure that I'm the person in the photo, I suggested that we do a video call in Wechat. Then she said video call there's no verification. I was like WTF??? Then she said she want me to verify my profile in HITMES. After my profile has been verified, we will wait for the system to match her profile with my profile. And when our profiles are matched, HITMES will guarantee have some measures if there's discrepancy in the profile which I do not understand what she meant.

And in order to verify the profile, you must be a paid member! I ask her, what info she wants to verify and how HITMES verify the data? She told me that HITMES will require me to take a photo of me holding my IC. I told her, the photo on my IC was taken 30years ago and how HITMES is going to verify that I'm the same person. She keep repeating about the guarantee and the measures HITMES has.

Then she says that since both of us are not willing to compromise, then we shall not meet cos she doesnt want to waste time going for the meet up and find that I'm not the person in the photo. I told her if she's worry that I'm not the person in the photo for my Wechat profile, then we do a video call. But still she decline. So I told her forget about the meet up. And I deleted her profile in Wechat.

The reason of writing this is not to rant my disappointment but to highlight to the bros here. I believed that she is one of those people that might be hired just to get people to become the paid members of HITMES. Recently I have noticed that there's an increase in the number of profiles with chinese wordings in the profile description. And if you sign up with HITMES, you will notice that most members are from Taiwan, HK..etc..not many form SG. SO I'm not sure what you will get after paying the $50 membership fee for 1 month.

I might be wrong but if any bros here have the same experience or have a different opinion/view, please share share.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 25-10-2017, 05:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BoredLah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Hitmes

I've never heard of HITMES but got to know some of these sites where they require you to sign up as a member or just enter your credit card number etc to verify the profile.
Well we should all be aware that it's a complete bullshit and scam from whoever that person sharing the website is. Who knows this "girl" you're talking to is actually a guy behind the screen?
But yeah a heads up to the bros out there to not sign up for anything that requires payment and that where the "girl" insists that you can ONLY verify things through that platform. Like what the TS says, come on, how can a video call be not enough to verify? Hahaha!

Cheers!
Old 25-10-2017, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of
Re: Hitmes

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
Not sure if any bros here have the same experience as me. If dont have, bros just take note and be aware lah. And sorry for the lengthy post.

Few weeks ago I was online in one of the online adult dating site, looking for females to chat with. Saw the profile of this lady looking for long term partner. So try to PM her and see if she wants to chat. And she replied. We chatted and she suggested we chat on Wechat. Added her on Wechat and started chatting there.

Everything went on fine. We were chatting non stop. Talking about how high drive she is..that her bf cannot satisfy her..etc. Then towards the end of the day, she asked me if she wants to chat with me, where to find me? So i told her she still can chat on Wechat. Then she told me that her bf will check her phone and normally will use her laptop at night. Then she told me she chat on HITMES. So i told her, fine I can create an account in HITMES and we can chat there.

But after I signed up in HITMES, I realised I have the be a paid member in order to view, search, add members and even chat with the members. And the cheapest membership fee is $50 PER MONTH. I told her it's not worth paying $50 just to chat and I'll find another platform to chat with her. Then she din reply.

The next day, I PM her in Wechat and initially she din reply. So I texted her again and she replied but her attitude totally changed. I told her we can use Skype to chat cos Skype is available on PC and Mobile. Then she said she never use before. And after that no more reply.

Then the following day, I texted her again. But this time, I ask if she want to meet up on the coming weekend. Then this time she said ok to meet but need me to verify my profile. Initially I thought she just want to make sure that I'm the person in the photo, I suggested that we do a video call in Wechat. Then she said video call there's no verification. I was like WTF??? Then she said she want me to verify my profile in HITMES. After my profile has been verified, we will wait for the system to match her profile with my profile. And when our profiles are matched, HITMES will guarantee have some measures if there's discrepancy in the profile which I do not understand what she meant.

And in order to verify the profile, you must be a paid member! I ask her, what info she wants to verify and how HITMES verify the data? She told me that HITMES will require me to take a photo of me holding my IC. I told her, the photo on my IC was taken 30years ago and how HITMES is going to verify that I'm the same person. She keep repeating about the guarantee and the measures HITMES has.

Then she says that since both of us are not willing to compromise, then we shall not meet cos she doesnt want to waste time going for the meet up and find that I'm not the person in the photo. I told her if she's worry that I'm not the person in the photo for my Wechat profile, then we do a video call. But still she decline. So I told her forget about the meet up. And I deleted her profile in Wechat.

The reason of writing this is not to rant my disappointment but to highlight to the bros here. I believed that she is one of those people that might be hired just to get people to become the paid members of HITMES. Recently I have noticed that there's an increase in the number of profiles with chinese wordings in the profile description. And if you sign up with HITMES, you will notice that most members are from Taiwan, HK..etc..not many form SG. SO I'm not sure what you will get after paying the $50 membership fee for 1 month.

I might be wrong but if any bros here have the same experience or have a different opinion/view, please share share.
Thanks, bro, for sharing your experience so that we can all become aware of this site and potential "trap".
Old 25-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

This girl is confirm hire by hitmes to hook guy to sign up their memberships..
Actually there is lot of girls on adult website tat work for certain website.. chat wit u then ask u join certain membership to continue chat or meet up..
Come across quite a few already.. to be Frank the picture of the girl see.. might not be the girl u chatting.. or even if the same girl.. real person might look totally differ..
I will never trust online profile or photo of girls.. nowadays 99.99% of photo is photoshop.. 猪扒都可以变美女。
Old 25-10-2017, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 7
whitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywhitecheese deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sounds very fishy to me . When girl don't do video call with me I will say bye bye to her straight to her.
Old 25-10-2017, 01:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
moonshots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good sharing. Will try out.
Old 25-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 8
Btlovestyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonshots View Post
Good sharing. Will try out.
Will try out too.
Old 25-10-2017, 11:51 PM
Samster

hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This girl is confirm hire by hitmes to hook guy to sign up their memberships..
Actually there is lot of girls on adult website tat work for certain website.. chat wit u then ask u join certain membership to continue chat or meet up..
Come across quite a few already.. to be Frank the picture of the girl see.. might not be the girl u chatting.. or even if the same girl.. real person might look totally differ..
I will never trust online profile or photo of girls.. nowadays 99.99% of photo is photoshop.. 猪扒都可以变美女。
I asked myself...
1) since she and I have chatted in the adult website, then in Wechat why need to go thru another website?
2) And what happened if I paid the membership fee but the system doesnt match me and her? Does that mean that she will not meet up with me?
3) If she is not going meet me when the system doesnt match, why should I pay for the membership?
4) If she going to meet me regardless whether system match anot, then why need to pay HITMES?
5) The best thing is in the website, there nothing mention about the guarantee and the measures that the girl had mentioned. So i dont know where she get those info from.

Those bros who are interested or curious to find out more about HITMES, just need to ask Me Google and you can find the website.

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 26-10-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Yeah ...many of this stewpeed "girls"on tinder and we chat asking ppl to sign up on their chat sites. I was even cursed by a PRC "woman" after I see through her trick to get me sign on those stewpeed website. So now I know once women chat and wan me go alternative site...its fake
Old 26-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 7
blackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackwater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Yeah ...many of this stewpeed "girls"on tinder and we chat asking ppl to sign up on their chat sites. I was even cursed by a PRC "woman" after I see through her trick to get me sign on those stewpeed website. So now I know once women chat and wan me go alternative site...its fake
Thanks for the warning .
Old 26-10-2017, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 15
Aware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud ofAware66 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
I asked myself...
1) since she and I have chatted in the adult website, then in Wechat why need to go thru another website?
2) And what happened if I paid the membership fee but the system doesnt match me and her? Does that mean that she will not meet up with me?
3) If she is not going meet me when the system doesnt match, why should I pay for the membership?
4) If she going to meet me regardless whether system match anot, then why need to pay HITMES?
5) The best thing is in the website, there nothing mention about the guarantee and the measures that the girl had mentioned. So i dont know where she get those info from.

Those bros who are interested or curious to find out more about HITMES, just need to ask Me Google and you can find the website.
Anyone genuinely willing to chat will not ask to sign up for this or that that requires payment to join. Otherwise it's fake. Period.
Old 26-10-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
KartoonKracker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, thanks
Old 27-10-2017, 12:14 PM
Samster

another pay sit....ccdear....

Old 27-10-2017, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
pheenix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Agree most are fakes .
Old 27-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Convoisier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecheese View Post
Sounds very fishy to me . When girl don't do video call with me I will say bye bye to her straight to her.
Sometimes cheese smell fishy too .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1