The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-09-2021, 04:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
PopAlexandra PopAlexandra PopAlexandra
Re: Sex dolls

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyabean89 View Post
how do you all dispose sexdoll in sg sia? sell as 2nd hand in carosell?
also anyone buy doll from https://www.realdollcollection.com? are they legit?
Most distributors have a recycling policy (they dispose of the dolls for you, basically).
Old 19-09-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopAlexandra View Post
Most distributors have a recycling policy (they dispose of the dolls for you, basically).
Old 24-09-2021, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Used to own a 4Woods silicon doll. $8k AUD they help to buy from Japan. Can't say if is gd or bad decision. Life size and about like 45kg.

Damn heavy to maneuver and if you dun have space very difficult for storage least to say have sex with it.

I duno its me or what...somehow the inbuild pussy though made of silicon feels too tight for me...

Sold it at about SGD $4k to a HK guy. Had to ship it discretely.

5years later tried my 1st ML then moved to FL and never went back.

Bro ilXiao is right. Cannot beat real life person. The warmth and the uncertainty of interacting with real life person makes the whole FL experience more real and exciting. There bound to be hit and misses. But that will make the Fj experience more interesting.
Old 25-09-2021, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
mototo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

due to recently only juat settled my divorce, almost 2 yrs never had sex liao plus now covid surging .... been looking at getting one to tide over.

abit sian of just hj myself ....
Old 25-09-2021, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

From my research i did read tht 4woods is better as a modelling doll n not great in the sex dept

Bros who are avoiding paid sex due to covid have no choice actually, maybe get a cheap n good san hui doll or a better quality xycolo doll

But take note, need space to keep them and need to wash n dry their pussy after sex.....
Old 27-09-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 508 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2799 / Power: 18
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaycron View Post
Used to own a 4Woods silicon doll. $8k AUD they help to buy from Japan. Can't say if is gd or bad decision. Life size and about like 45kg.

Damn heavy to maneuver and if you dun have space very difficult for storage least to say have sex with it.

I duno its me or what...somehow the inbuild pussy though made of silicon feels too tight for me...

Sold it at about SGD $4k to a HK guy. Had to ship it discretely.

5years later tried my 1st ML then moved to FL and never went back.

Bro ilXiao is right. Cannot beat real life person. The warmth and the uncertainty of interacting with real life person makes the whole FL experience more real and exciting. There bound to be hit and misses. But that will make the Fj experience more interesting.

Interesting...can't imagine having sex with a doll
Good thing is that it will take years to get loosen up, I guess...
Old 29-09-2021, 11:02 PM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

San hui doll review
Old 12-10-2021, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

got 1 sex doll on the way, hope no hiccup. Will share review once done
Old 15-10-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bought the wrong one from scam sellers.

The real nice looking ones cost a bomb sia. SGD5000+
Old 16-10-2021, 06:05 AM
Samster

Typical bait n switch, show u very nice picture, but give u shit

Where u buy from?

Stick to sanhui or xycolo
Old 17-10-2021, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Typical bait n switch, show u very nice picture, but give u shit

Where u buy from?

Stick to sanhui or xycolo
i bought from china seller.

Now looking at Sino (Most ex)

CST doll

JY

starpry (Super ex)
Old 21-10-2021, 06:47 PM
Samster

I heard of sino, jy and starpy,

JY iirc is made from TPE and cheap at around 1k usd, but look good in picture only, real doll very plain and kinda turn off

Btw TPE material will leak oil n might stain ur bed sheets, especially if u just leave the doll on ur bed whole day

Sino is silicon i think, not bad oso, just watch out for quality and durability

San hui i think increased their price and became almost as expensive as xycolo, xycolo still my top choice but cost abt sgd 6500
Old 23-10-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 506 / Power: 7
Jaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of lightJaycron is a glorious beacon of light

Just went to a adult shop near Aljunied MRT. The shop has got ready and available sex dolls, high $1k (S), $2k (M) and $4k (Full Life Size). Can check it out. The dolls sitting in a glass showroom within the shop.
Old 29-10-2021, 06:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
soyabean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
i bought from china seller.

Now looking at Sino (Most ex)

CST doll

JY

starpry (Super ex)
bro, u intend to order from which distributor? i dont think can directly buy from manufacturer leh..
Old 29-10-2021, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
chittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchittybangbang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I’m more keen to find out if there’s any place to try sex dolls. Hehe. Last time ubi got a massage place can book sex dolls. Now no more Liao .. anyone got Lobang ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1