The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Any bros secretly set up another family overseas?

And you manage to hide it from both side or at least the 1st family you had in Singapore?
Old 11-05-2021, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any bros secretly set up another family overseas?

Are you doing this now or planning or just asking?
Old 12-05-2021, 04:43 AM
Samster

justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99Jason99 View Post
Are you doing this now or planning or just asking?
Planning to do so. Working overseas and based overseas, wife will not want migrate so son won't. But i don't want come back. So living single life
Old 12-05-2021, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justwanadoit View Post
Planning to do so. Working overseas and based overseas, wife will not want migrate so son won't. But i don't want come back. So living single life
which country you stay, the lady in the country knw you have family in SG ?
Old 12-05-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
which country you stay, the lady in the country knw you have family in SG ?
Not yet but she will accept. Setting up family as in having children, i can't marry her since no certification of singlehood but still possible to have family. Nobody cares here

Based in europe.
Old 13-05-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Which country are u gg bro? Seriously I think quite pointless to start a family

(1) Europe - lots of hot chicks with big tits. Occasional some lonely Chinese milf, air stewardess
(2) China - not need to explain. Plenty of free bangs
(3) Vietnam - young, hot chicks with big tits (better than China)
(4) Japan - plenty of Japanese SYT and milf
(5) Korea - a bit plastic but also pretty

Seriously can’t think of why u want to have only 1 cow when you can have the whole farm? Want a child? Or prefer not to use cap?
Old 13-05-2021, 02:56 AM
Samster

I want to have mixed child because my current gf is blonde, blue eyes. So I like to see how a child will become.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Which country are u gg bro? Seriously I think quite pointless to start a family

(1) Europe - lots of hot chicks with big tits. Occasional some lonely Chinese milf, air stewardess
(2) China - not need to explain. Plenty of free bangs
(3) Vietnam - young, hot chicks with big tits (better than China)
(4) Japan - plenty of Japanese SYT and milf
(5) Korea - a bit plastic but also pretty

Seriously can’t think of why u want to have only 1 cow when you can have the whole farm? Want a child? Or prefer not to use cap?
Old 13-05-2021, 11:49 AM
Samster

CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to have mixed child because my current gf is blonde, blue eyes. So I like to see how a child will become.
bro just go, show us your pic, your gf pic, and your mix child pic

I assume in eastern Europe right, up you, u enjoy
Old 13-05-2021, 12:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup. If you want then can la. But to me, I won’t do this kind of no brain thing. Because I want something…. End up the woman got no husband and the child got no father. I would let someone call my child a bastard and insult the woman I love. I have seen a lot of mistresses in China. Their children typically will be looked down by a lot of ppl.
Old 13-05-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster

No , she is from western Europe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
bro just go, show us your pic, your gf pic, and your mix child pic

I assume in eastern Europe right, up you, u enjoy
Old 13-05-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Alright, you thinking with your Asian mind set, over in Europe people don't care, they see you as a person that you are.

I will still be father and I be there, the child can take on mother's surname.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Yup. If you want then can la. But to me, I won’t do this kind of no brain thing. Because I want something…. End up the woman got no husband and the child got no father. I would let someone call my child a bastard and insult the woman I love. I have seen a lot of mistresses in China. Their children typically will be looked down by a lot of ppl.
Old 19-05-2021, 12:34 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8096 / Power: 48
shucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond reputeshucker92 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alright, you thinking with your Asian mind set, over in Europe people don't care, they see you as a person that you are.

You alr say ppl over there don't care right? Why you care whether other bro secretly set up another family overseas? Your side also don't care what, whack only bro. Set up with multiple women, why stop with 1? They don't care right?
Old 19-05-2021, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of lightwarrior2013 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

You are one epic real life persona. You have my blessings man.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior2013 View Post
You are one epic real life persona. You have my blessings man.
Thank you bro. Sometimes in Singapore we shackled by too many rules, norms. For me pro creation is just something from my heart. In Europe they have help , state welfare also for single mothers.
Old 20-05-2021, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucker92 View Post
You alr say ppl over there don't care right? Why you care whether other bro secretly set up another family overseas? Your side also don't care what, whack only bro. Set up with multiple women, why stop with 1? They don't care right?
make sense hehe, if really dont care then only $$$ is the limit
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1