The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2021, 10:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 15
m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold
40k to 保养 PRC

Surprising heard from my buddy his friend is paying nearly 30k ~ 40k for a beautiful PRC even Covid time.

wondering is there really love or just companionship?

During good days I think 15k - 20k is already the max. Or I am just a mountain tortoise.
Old 28-06-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 40k to 保养 PRC

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0shi View Post
Surprising heard from my buddy his friend is paying nearly 30k ~ 40k for a beautiful PRC even Covid time.

During good days I think 15k - 20k is already the max. Or I am just a mountain tortoise.
I only pay $68 and sometimes $88 for a PRC to 保养 me.

Your buddy stupid or what, pay 30k or 40k to 保养 people.

Its not love or companionship, its his bird bird need to go for regulars servicing

Yeah u r a mountain tortise
Old 28-06-2021, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Places like Shanghai, Guangzhou & Beijing are expensive. Model salaries can go to 40k. So why not? If the guy is a multimillionaire its cheaper than marrying them & getting assets split from divorce. Some people like to live fast & furious , others like slow & steady, just play according to your capability and no need to compare. Smart or stupid depends on the context and the player.
Old 28-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13988 / Power: 14
kopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond reputekopigaogao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Its not love or companionship, its his bird bird need to go for regulars servicing

haha true 保养 is not too expensive compare to 包养

As the old saying goes, if you wanna drink milk go and buy can lo, no need to buy a whole cow home
Old 28-06-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1384 / Power: 6
Automic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud ofAutomic has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopigaogao View Post

As the old saying goes, if you wanna drink milk go and buy can lo, no need to buy a whole cow home
Lol......had a good laugh.

Think TS refer to 包养, very expensive hobby leh, only meant for those that can afford lah.
Old 28-06-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

It seems only u r the one that get the meaning.

Sharp
Old 28-06-2021, 04:42 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 389 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3947 / Power: 48
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Happens more often than you think. The amounts can be bigger, but no guarantee that the guy gets what he paid for.

It is between two parties, so if you are just too poor to afford such amounts then too bad, work harder, think smarter and maybe buy TOTO and pray harder.

Yes, you are a mountain tortoise.
Old 28-06-2021, 05:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can she help you during business events and dinner? If yes, worth the money especially if the age gap with the guy is big. Old man with pretty chick tends to add shine to the old man. I have seen how a clever woman can swoon the business partners during dinner. Help the guy bridge the business gap and close the deal. She doesn't have to sleep with the other business partners.
Old 28-06-2021, 10:04 PM
Samster

m0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to beholdm0shi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherC View Post
Places like Shanghai, Guangzhou & Beijing are expensive. Model salaries can go to 40k. So why not? If the guy is a multimillionaire its cheaper than marrying them & getting assets split from divorce. Some people like to live fast & furious , others like slow & steady, just play according to your capability and no need to compare. Smart or stupid depends on the context and the player.
Well said.
Old 28-06-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:

hahaha…maybe worried someone will share the milk from the same cow
Old 01-07-2021, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

if you think the price is worth, just go ahead...no one can blame you
Old 01-07-2021, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 353 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 4
georgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of lightgeorgie1994 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Automic View Post
Lol......had a good laugh.

Think TS refer to 包养, very expensive hobby leh, only meant for those that can afford lah.
yes true...only big big boss can do...haha
Old 03-07-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This kind of ppl likely showboat la.

(1) the smartest type of ppl and super solid one sian girls without 💰. Girls just stick to them because of their successes and intellectual
(2) the smart but cannot get free girls type will pay for girls (pay as you use)
(3) the most kumlan type is like your friend. Pay then the girl enjoy company with (1) the smartest type (2) sometimes try to earn extra money by entertaining other men.

Your friend is the most brainless one. Haha! Like paying to lease a cow but leave it at the farm. Lol!
Old 05-07-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
This kind of ppl likely showboat la.

(1) the smartest type of ppl and super solid one sian girls without 💰. Girls just stick to them because of their successes and intellectual
(2) the smart but cannot get free girls type will pay for girls (pay as you use)
(3) the most kumlan type is like your friend. Pay then the girl enjoy company with (1) the smartest type (2) sometimes try to earn extra money by entertaining other men.

Your friend is the most brainless one. Haha! Like paying to lease a cow but leave it at the farm. Lol!
wow…super good description. seems like most girls will still got for (2). Money is never enough.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 6
beckerton1705 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

40k is per month, per year, or one time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1