The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 20-01-2023, 04:51 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Tonymos is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

How to contact this esteemed House and request Nicky? Can't find it anywhere??

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardlove View Post
Decided to try Nicky from TRL after reading Loadedgun and vader_7's FR.

General
Took me a while to think of how to write this because on one hand we have bros satisfied with her services,
but on another we have tippy120 and another guy who cancelled on her because of her looks.

It's true that she didn't score on the looks department.
The photos in the listing are quite far off from what she looks like irl.
Body wise, she is rather slim.
So if you're expecting a SYT when you knock on the door, please book someone else instead.
Nicky is not a SYT with killer looks.

But from reading the fellow bros' reviews, we know we are there for a reason - her god tier BBBJ and DT.
Her services made up for whatever visuals she was lacking.
To bros who like to ask - yes she tried to french me but I didn't cause I'm not into it.

Service
That mouth of hers is not to be taken lightly.
My entire shaft disappeared into her mouth and she used whatever space left in that kuchimanko of hers to contract and squeeze the head to ensure all points of contact with the back of her throat.

She bobbed her head up and down and went glug glug glug and tried her best not to gag. Out of the 6-7 times she shoved the entire tool into her throat, she only gagged once which I actually enjoyed hearing.
Can see the bubbles of saliva drooling out and all over my dick and balls.

I stood up and we continued the blowjob sesh.
She would wrap her arms around my thighs and pull my whole body towards her mouth, prompting me to take control.
As a beginner facefucker, I was kinda nervous on this cause I was afraid of hurting her.
I wanted to be as gentle as I could so I started out with slow hands.
But she turned out quite okay with it.

Went back to lying down and continued facefucking her while my dick was all the way at the back of her throat.
Humped until I couldn't hold it back anymore and delivered a throatpie.
It's the first time I came in someone's throat and god that feeling is fucking amazing.
After cumming she would just continue vacuuming and vibrating her tongue around my dick until it went limp and I started squealing like a little pig.

I think she can easily earn my title of one of the best blowjobs I had in 2022.

Side note
She's a little moody today because of the bros that cancelled her, most likely due to her looks.
I won't fault y'all because you deserve all rights to reject if they are not to your liking.
It's ok to be a little cautious especially with the recent exposé of LF's Bindie (credit to HupSoonHeng18).

I told her not to be disheartened because of one or two reviews. One man's meat is another man's poison.
As long as she can make up for it with her amazing service, customers will still flow in at a steady rate.

In my next post I will give my best and worst bonks of 2022. Stay tuned!
Old 20-01-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
demispy is Cool - loads of Potential

Orange (Seduction) (https://samsforum.online/showthr...ghlight=orange)

90% like photos, abit tanned in real life but I don’t mind at all. Actually I grew fond of her look and love it. Partly because of her lovely attitude.

Slim body, B boobs. Love me playing her boobs and licking her nipple.

BBBJ was good. Good catbath though and great foreplay overall. Caress you with her big boobs. Long duration of sucking and quite sloppy.

GFE superb! I love those that can break the ice and chit chat with you. My bro down there is very sensitive and sometimes got trouble waking up if the girl attitude is bad. This is one of my best experiences so far.

FJ is great because she is skilful and accommodating. Change a few position with her without complain and she sometimes took control over it also. Nice moaning base from her.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
cryingpoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914921

Booked Whiskey today from House Of Thai.

Looks: 8/10 Much more friendlier and smiley in real life. Good looking lady.
Communication: Speaks basic english. Simple enough to understand and converse
French: 8.5/10 yes allowed.
Body: 8/10 Can tell that she got maintain her body. Butt and boobs nice to grab
Painting: 8.5/10 Yes. Clean pussy and will let out moans while you're at it
FJ: 9/10 Accommodating, will let u try different positions and adjust accordingly to make it more comfortable.
BBBJ: 9/10 She works very hard in this. Gives her best to make sure you have to stop her before you cum out.
GFE: 10/10 I think this is where she stand out. Very chatty and bubbly, lightens the mood and makes the whole environment more comfortable. Very playful also during shower.
Old 20-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
d0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to beholdd0n0b is a splendid one to behold

Saw a few new stables appearing. Contacted one of them after reading some FRs and realized that it is previously known as Emm**** several years ago. Those old birds will probably remember it. Here we go, Nutty from Naravee!

Disclaimer: Scores are based on my VERY STRONG preference for slim Syt with real boobs.

City fringe in central. No need to register.

Room:
Spacious and clean room with queen-sized bed but toilet is outside. Strong air-con too.

Face: 7/10
Demure and innocent look but she is more like in her late 20s liao. It’s exactly her in the video lor.

Body: 9/10
Very well maintained and slimmer than some syt around. Impossible to squeeze out any fat at all. See below pictures to see for ur self. Cosplay uniform is mine though. Normal Thai skin tone. A few tattoos at the back but nothing scary lar.

Boobs: 8/10
Natural and soft B cup. No sag at all. Let me suck as much as I like. And she likes me to grab them hard as she reaches climax.

Frenching: 9/10
No problem with kissing and frenching.

Painting: 9/10
A little small bush (not wild jungle lar) but no smell as I paint and finger her below. Saw her pull and grab the bedsheet tightly as I paint. Hee hee.

Fingering: 9/10
Started gently before speeding up. She has to cover her mouth with her own hand before she almost scream out loud. Think she paisei to let the other gals sitting outside hear her screams lor. Ok, I very bad. Haha

BBBJ: —
Din try as she shows me her dental braces. Anyway, I’m not a big fan lar.

FJ: 9/10
Did her in several positions and she obliges all my requests. Ended my first shot in doggy. If only there is a mirror in the room, my favourite standing doggy will be perfect liao.

GFE: 8/10
She can’t speak much English but at least she tries to chitchat with me using Google translate lor. Also gave me a short and decent massage. Good willing-to-serve attitude.

Overall: 8.5/10
If u like slim lady with natural boobs like me, u won’t be disappointed lar.

My original Nick: (@^@)
Lastly, pls do up my points if u like my real and honest FR.

Old 20-01-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 5
masuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasuktravel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Daphne from Club Friday

Made an afternoon reservation, OKT is very responsive.
Clear, timely instructions. Thanks man. East location. Got excitement bonus.

She’s a petite lady with a slender slim frame of about 150++cm.
She was great company in between bonks and kept making conversation.
Quite a nice lady, even better fuck. She’s got the moves too. The foreplay before caps on, sensational.
We serviced each other until we got so turned on. She gave me seductive eyes during the BBBJ, the view cannot forget.
Easily wet lady no need even for KY, caps on and proceeded with riding first. Tight pussy damnnn!
During the sex, the moaning was music to my ears. Changed different positions with no complaints and was out to please me and made sure I enjoyed the sex.
Very highly recommended to all bros! This is a real GEM!
Old 20-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Sandwich (Desserts)

Okt: Got some minor issue so had to settle with her
Looks/Figure: Discount a bit from pics. Slim-curvy with nice natural (⊙)(⊙)
Svc: Not bad. Willing to change positions. Quite tight below also
Gfe: 2nd time here so more used to nature of job. English limited
Rtf: Maybe if time permits. So many new stock now to cdo also

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=...highlight=newy

Lady: Newy
Stable: TRL
Damage: $180/2

To be honest kinda had high expectations of this girl but I think overall it was just ok, nothing to shout about, just a basic bonk but she is naturally wet...which is interesting.

Tall, fair but her face is obviously not as smooth as the pic above, add in blemishes and there she is.

C Cup, Enhanced but not rock hard boobs, semi natural feel with fair, almost pink nipples. I actually kinda like the boobs but still nothing beats natural.

Tall and slim, no fats, an SYT.

No painting nor frenching allowed, again this is my first time for a long time not being able to do this with an FL so you can say I'm slightly disappointed.

Location is in the east and convenient.

Anyway, she is young and sexy, full back tattoos, communication is bad but she smiles alot, she doesn't speak any English.

Overall it was a 6.5/10 kinda bonk for me, quite average.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 2
fullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfullofcum deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Mild CF - https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915208

Quite last minute want book yesterday. Wanted to try Daphne but she was not available. So Bro CF recommended Mild for SYT.

Face:8/10 – Not the most beautiful, but is still a cute pretty girl to me. If see her in club sure will go approach. Resembles the photos posted with some discount.
Body: 9/10 – No unwanted fats, right size for her petite frame.
Boobs: 7/10 – Small natural B boobs.
BBBJ: 8/10 – Sensual BBBJ, a lot of effort into it.
FJ: 9/10 – Hardworking and will oblige. Happily do different positions. Nice pussy tightness with moans that turn me on. My favourite position was the missionary where I can look at her expression and her heavy breathing close up.
Pussy: Tight and no smell.
GFE: 10/10 – Very hardworking girl! Very positive service as well. Not a time watcher and did not use her phone at all. She just focused on me throughout the session. Even better than fuck buddy sometime will see phone.
RTF: I would love to if I can make it.

Recommend bros to try. Service oriented girl. Please treat her gently. Barely legal GEM must let her enjoy her tour here. So will come back again.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
Amazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of lightAmazon1981 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimboman View Post
Any bro actually tried her?
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915225

The reviews here say until like 有声有色 but after the Bindie incident, I see all the accounts posting the review I also scared lmao.
Hi bro, I think you need to check those people who posted the review. See if their past reviews usually only give rating to 2-3 OKTs.

If they give to a mixed number of OKTs or they are also posting other things then I would say it's genuine review.

I was also one of them who kana Bindie episode, it was a nightmare and I'm getting sleepless nights thinking about what I saw..so try to do your research first.

If not, not only $150-$180 gone...you will be scarred for life.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
ricmoet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=irene

Irene - Seduction

Look: 8.5/10 fair and chio. Syt looking.
Body: 9/10 very sexy figure, nice and slender shape.
Boobs: 9.5/10 D cup feeling was soft, round and big.
Shower: 8/10 sop
Catbath: 8/10 nice long catbath, lick all over my body.
Bbbj: 9/10 nice long 15min bbbj, nice skill, would say it's close to perfect bj.
FJ: 9.5/10 with nice moan. Maybe because of her size it's nice to bonk her. Riding skill not bad, she know how to control the speed. Best is doggie, with her small ass in between my legs, the feeling was nice.
Gfe: 9/10 nice chatting. Keep saying she hungry for my cock and when will I be back again. Very comfortable with her.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
wrungmali is Cool - loads of Potential

late FR for Akita from Mansion
Date: 14th Jan, 2023 (evening bonk, after work lah)
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=2...7#post21958967

Looks: 9/10 figure in shape, can match photos

French: NIL - she said she can kiss and french, but sadly she was not feeling well so we didn't do it

BBBJ: 9/10 lick whole tool and can go deep too for long

FJ: 9/10 very accommodating, moans are good, keep saying "I am so horny, ah ah"

GFE 10/10 she was very nice gfe, lots of hugging and cuddling, while resting and also she gave bit of massage in between

RTF: yes, but I want to try new girls first!
Old 20-01-2023, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
blp123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merci Fanta
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?p=21971251

OKT: 9/10 Quick to reply and clear instructions
Location/Room: Hotel in G area, clean towels
Look: 7/10, Discount a bit from photos but her figure is not bad.
Service: 7/10, She does try to rush a bit but also provided a nice massage in between shots.
GFE: 9/10, Her english is good and is happy to talk if you want, never touches her phone.
BBBJ: 8/10, Decent, no complaints
FJ: 8/10, Good too, she moans a lot if you're into that.

Good value bonk, would recommend.
Old 20-01-2023, 05:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zeckthree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a last min arrangement with Camry. Quick smooth arrangement with bro I was late but he accommodate with me.

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914506

Looks:9/10 More or less the same with the pic
Boobs:10/10 Handful with perky brown nipples, it’s enhanced but super soft.
Body:10/10 She has nice hourglass body, she great with me with the black body on dress which shows all her curves.
BBBJ:10/10 Can see that she was enjoying every bit of it.
French: 10/10 She can French so damn good, like legit FWB
FJ:10/10 Started off with cow girl for my first shot can feel that ass slapping on my thighs, for second shot we explore few positions before I finish her of in doggy. It’s a great view.
GFE:10/10 She can speak a decent English to communicate and she is chatty, with good moans.
RTF: RTF material, will RTF if got time.

V good customer service. Not a gem to be missed. Thanks bro for the arrangement.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
bimboman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazon1981 View Post
Hi bro, I think you need to check those people who posted the review. See if their past reviews usually only give rating to 2-3 OKTs.

If they give to a mixed number of OKTs or they are also posting other things then I would say it's genuine review.

I was also one of them who kana Bindie episode, it was a nightmare and I'm getting sleepless nights thinking about what I saw..so try to do your research first.

If not, not only $150-$180 gone...you will be scarred for life.
Yeah bro, I was browsing through their reviews, all like created around the same time and their previous posts all deleted. Quite sus.

So asking around to see if anyone got actual experience with this chai haha.

Anyways shag bro, upped you. Happy CNY man, hope you forget that rabak episode soon. I saw the pics I already buay lun, cannot imagine what you went through.
Old 20-01-2023, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rai111 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=914508

FR for Janny from Mansion.

Face: 7/10 a bit discount from the photo but overall very pretty
Body: 8/10 body proportions just nice. A bit meaty here and there but is the good kind
BBBJ: 10/10 I think this is the best BBBJ I have experienced. Janny will play with your balls and it feels sibei shiok.
FJ: 8/10 Did missionary and cowgirl. Janny moans will really turn you on.
GFE: 9/10 will cuddle with you after your shot. Janny knows English so language isn't a problem.
RTF: Definitely. Originally paid for 2 shots but was too tired to continue 2nd round. Bros will really enjoy this one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1