The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-01-2023, 08:00 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
popeyeguy is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Suzy

Photo- accurate. Look exactly like the photo
Body- very petite, slim, smooth skin, surprisingly nice perky soft tits on her small frame
Shower- SOP
BJ- bbbj is her strong pursuit
FJ- accommodated all positions, think we did 5 or more positions
Finger- allowed
Communication- Okok English, not that hard to strike conversation

Summary
Felt like having sex w a young sch girl, where she is v green w fresh body. She gave me a short massage in between.
2nd rounds went on quite awhile despite I didn't managed to cum (it was a me problem) and she didn't complain at all..
Old 23-01-2023, 08:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Calvados deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kitty from PARADISE GIRLS

Looks: 9/10 Picture is accurate. 28 years old (as i'm told). Chio poly type of girl look

Communication: 9/10 English is really good, relatively speaking as compared to others. Able to hold simple conversation.

Body: 9/10 Small petite body, short at around 150 or so. Boobs are relatively big but still soft and feels natural. Just one word, great if you are looking for the small body type. Sadly she does not like her nipple to be teased.

Pussy: 9/10 Tight, sadly not shaven

FJ: 9/10 Good at riding. Enjoyed playing with her boobs. Finished in missionary position

GFE: Lovely lady. Enjoys her time with you. Barely looked at her phone. Great great overall. Highly recommend
Old 23-01-2023, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8457 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Celeb Orange

Okt: very smooth booking process, highly recommended
Looks: pretty syt more on cute and girls next door type, she have a pair of beautiful eyes, very nice body 10/10, everything natural full b cup boobs and perky ass. No tatoo. Add Thai tan to her skin color. Abit bushy down there. Orange speak really good English, going to graduate in Feb. low mileage. Easy going and can chat a lot

Massage: she’s very kind to offer massage, not bad.

Bbbj: not bad, she like to focus on the tip and suck it hard.

FJ: Amazing! This syt is a sex machine, she really love and enjoy sex. She suggested to start with doggy first, her stereo sound immediately turn on, she’s so tight and I have to stop half way, I finger her while she’s still in doggy position and she got so so wet and high that she have to squeeze pillow hard and ask me to stop. Continue to pump her hard, her pussy is so so wet already. Change to missionary and French like crazy, can see that she enjoy so much, roll her eyes, she like it real deep, hug me tightly, continue a few variation eg sideway make her so high she have to grab my hand and moan like crazy, can see her keep shivering. Slow down the pace and let her control with cowgirl, she got high again and grind me like crazy, she cum again, after long sex I finish in doggy position with my rock hard cock grinding her pussy up down left right centre, both of us cum and collapse on the bed.

RTF: confirm
Old 23-01-2023, 10:25 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Jillyjelly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Hazel from Loversfortress

OKT: very fast replies
Looks: pretty face, petite and no thai tan
Boobs: enhanced C, nice to fondle and lick
BBBJ : can see that she is a lttle green but still dows the job
Paint: Like a cat drinking water
FJ : pussy was trimmed and tight, got high just watching her bounce but sound quality could be better.
French: light pecks only

Overall if your dream is to bang a thai student with a pretty face, this is it!

RTF: yes
Old 23-01-2023, 10:32 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Cartier from TheGentlemenClub

Introduction : Been on and off for overseas assignment for the past few weeks and now during this holiday period took the chance to bonk. Saw Cartier listed on Stable Telegram channel and to be honest, her look and body really very suit my taste so I decided to give her a try.

Looks :
Cartier looks around 90% similar to the photo as per my FR or on her own thread. If you see her video posted on Stable Telegram channel, her look is very similar to the video. She is pretty IMO with the standard Thai girl looks and feature. Her hair is long which quite suit her looks and height. She welcome me wearing a black silky nightwear which is showing some of her side boobs and also can see many of her tattoos on her body.

Body :
She have a slim body which make her quite leggy IMO. Her body to me is the type make for bonking as the feeling of bonking her body is quite good during my session with her. Her height I estimate is around 1.61m to 1.63m tall and her skin tone color is Thai tanned skin tone color. She have really many tattoos on her body, if I remember correctly, she have a tattoo on her left arm which covered nearly more than half of her left arm, a tattoo on her left wrist, a tattoo on her left torso, tattoos on her under boobs, a tattoo on both her left and right thigh, a tattoo on her left ankle and the most unforgettable tattoo is her full back tattoo which is from top of her back till cover her butt.

Boobs :
Enhanced. Her boobs quite suit her slim body and if I remember correctly she told me her boobs are 4 years seasoned, D cup size with 375cc silicon implanted. Her boobs texture feeling are semi-soft feeling IMO. Nipples size are just nice for me to suck and lick gently. She allow me to suck, lick and fondle gently with no restriction.

GFE :
She is more towards the friendly and service orientated type of girl. She will bath me well and will also provide me some light massage to keep me relax. Her English speaking level is average as we are able to have some conversation during the session.

Frenching :
She is more towards the kiss and smooch type. Need some slight initiation and she will respond back kissing and smooching with me. Overall it is quite a good feeling when kissing and smooching with her.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is actually quite nice and sensual feeling when she BBBJ on my 2IC. I feel that she is able to control well the speed of her BBBJ which I quite like it IMO. Overall the BBBJ that she provided is quite nice feeling.

FJ :
Tried Missionary, Cowgirl and Doggy positions with her. Best positions with her are Missionary and Doggy positions. When on Missionary position, can move & position her leg at different angles while bonking onto her. When on Doggy position, seeing her full back tattoo till cover her butt and fondling on her boobs while bonking onto her is really very nice feeling. IMO her body type is really make for bonking as I quite enjoy when bonking onto her.

In my point of view :
Cartier is a friendly and service orientated girl with a body make for bonking. Overall it was a nice and relaxing session with her.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 23-01-2023, 10:34 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 12
sleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samstersleuth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ELLE
SEDUCTION

She is 90% similar to pic

Body - no tummy! Has good ass and great tits.

Usually Thai girls have that olive tan. She doesn't. She is fair like sg chinese

Can really ride very well lots of stamina.

Bbbj - gradually went deeper and deeper and deeper. But please don't be aggressive.

Frenching is aggressive. No bad breath.

I did 4 positions w her. Obliging.

Just love looking at her bite her lip as I bang

My standards are generally high I'm v please

I had a few girls today (dome 3 and dome L and dome 1) and she was the best.
Old 23-01-2023, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 22
Sers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant futureSers has a brilliant future

The Pimp - Nisa

Was looking around the various stables today for a cute lady to have some fun with today. So many choices to choose from but I kinda gravitated towards Nisa, not too sure why but I guess she was available so I just quickly headed to the rendezvous point and within 30 mins I was standing face to face with this young damsel.

She communicated with me in English and was able to hold simple conversation with me and shared with me about what she does back home. She decided to venture out here to earn some money for her family, it does seem that she is quite new to the trade (but she is quite skilled and know the buttons to press to get me aroused).

In terms of looks, I think she is cuter in real life, her photos make her look rather mature. She is also tall and slim with a bouncy butt, which is really a sight for me when in doggy position. I kind of find her to have sharper facial features compared to the images posted and I personally think she looks better in real life for me.

In terms of service she washed me clean and provided me with a decent towel to dry myself off. After the shower, we proceeded to bed where she gave me a Catbath, BBBJ and then I hinted to her to show some love to my balls, which she obliged and it was such a nice sensation for me.

She is ok with me DATY and I gave her a good tongue lashing where she was responsive to me eating her out with cute moans as she enjoyed by service. I don't really know how she felt but I just caps on and started pounding her in missionary. Changing positions were ok as we moved from doggy to lazy doggy and then back to missionary. Her love hole was tight and all in all, we took about 45 - 50 minutes for the first round and was left with about 40 mins where we chatted about life and her job back home.

Left with about 25 min, she tried to wake my little one up and lo and behold, it stood up, caps on and we finished the 2nd round in missionary. Oh and she does provide some frenching when we were doing the deed.

Overall I think she is a good bonk, but I'm a but curious why she does not have as many customers as I imagined she would have. I think it's a quiet day for her today, perhaps she is very new to the scene and there are not many reviews on her. Overall I find her a fun and cute when I managed to break the ice with her, she was very playful an worked hard to get my to give my second shot. She is really like a young girl and it was very fun speaking with her.

If you're looking for a young and cute lady, she is a good choice.
Old 23-01-2023, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
ClarkJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Yada of Sexamazon

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php...highlight=yada

OKT: 10/10
Fast and clear reply, on-time and clear guide to her room in GL.
Looks: 9/10
Images are her, perhaps a tiny photoshop for color only. Her tan is 10% darker, otherwise honest presentation.
Body: 11/10
I was blown away when she dropped her towel after the shower. Her body is imo amazing. She‘s really slim, has long legs, a narrow waist and beautifully man-made set of boobs. She‘s absolutely my type, which I have been searching for for a long time.
GFE: 9/10
She knows her business. She speaks well enough English to keep a convo going and makes you feel at ease. It seems she can well read her man and adapt to ones wishes. Kinda like a girl you‘ve been dating a while and who makes your wishes come true.
Shower together: - n/a
BBBJ: 8.5/10
After catbath she moves down and gives a great bj. She adapted smoothly to requests.
FJ: 10/10
On with the cap and some ky and there we go. Just amazing fuck in different positions as per my desires. Was in awe during sex and tried to record a movie in my head making love to such a hot girl.
RTF: definitely
Old 23-01-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
spoiltbrat is Cool - loads of Potential
Chloe Siamken

Cny book -> chloe siamken

First time new stable, skeptical about the photo on telegram. Suurprisely looks exactly the same. She looks hot in her long flower hair but she pinned them up during action.

Seasoned FL. Suitable for lazy people like me, just lie down and she will do everything for you. Bj was very sloppy and with variations. DT no problem.

Service is good as well. Primary school English standard
Old 24-01-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to allcumranger69 is a name known to all

Bell from Club Friday

Has her last week so this is a long awaited FR

Looks is 85-90% close to pics. Very kissable lips and she will french u.
Was recommended this girl when I told bro CF that I want someone service oriented and was not disappointed.

Action starts the moment we went into the shower and she was soaping me. Of course I have to reciprocate the favour.

She got a good body. Slim and curvy at the right places with no trace of fat. Boobs are enhanced.

Her bj is good. I had many before and I can tell u she ranks among the top 20%
FJ is even better. She will fuck you dry. If not for the fact that CNY is coming, I may RTF her.

Overall a very good fuck. If her boobs is natural D will be walao eh....no horse run.
Old 24-01-2023, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Plsgivechance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried JUNE from erotic secrets. Wowww was blown away by the service. If you guys want a non commercial bonk, she is the girl to go for. When she was on top, the way she was grinding back and forth sheeshhhh I still remember vividly siah. After the deed, doesn’t rush u off at all and is super chill. Her body is also super slim with no fat as she told me that she used to run daily back home. Her skin is also super smooth and nice. Think she is leaving in 10 days so catch this gem while she is here. CONFIRM won’t regret Bros.
Old 24-01-2023, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
siamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud of

Brief FR for Bella (EroticSecrets)

After reading few FRs of her, and some live pics which show her ass, decided to give it a shot.

Looks wise is not her strong department. What attracted me is her body. Was told she just turn 26 y/o few days ago

Bella seems like a cheeky girl, will constantly attack your nips stroke your dick once you undress. I like her soft ass the most , very nice cushion during doggy and visual effects. I took a few pics for Bella and with the consent of the stable, sharing with all the bros here

For those who are keen to try her out please note she has 2 more days here and leaving on the 26th.

Please up my points if you enjoy my FR and find it helpful to you

Old 24-01-2023, 12:54 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
funtimesarehere is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Jolin from GMC

Jolin from GMC

Looks: Another bro has posted her live pic, you can check it out. She was wearing the red dress when I met her, good figure with some fats not those stick thin type. Wears braces.

Service: No french and she uses the towel for bbbj as well. Quite hygienic, will brush her teeth after each round. Normal bonk standard, ok to change multiple positions. Bonus points for simple relaxing massage and cheerful face. English is so-so but still can chit chat abit.

Location: discreet location, shared toilet. Room has good lightning, not those dim rooms.

Overall, happy that pictures are accurate (some photoshop is always expected). It's a normal bonk to me, just book a chio bu and go in with the intention to pump her good. For the ladies who are working through CNY, they likely didn't expect so few customers during CNY, I do feel bad for them. Kind hearted bros can dabao abit of food for the girl.
Old 24-01-2023, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 15
siamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud ofsiamkia666 has much to be proud of

Added 2 more pics of Bella

Old 24-01-2023, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4442 / Power: 19
redboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond reputeredboi has a reputation beyond repute

From current batch, any v fair to fair fl? Tks in advance

Will return favour to bros who've help
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1