The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 6
Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!
🇪🇺🇮🇹🇪🇸 Kimberly Italian Spanish brunette Barbie doll face busty DD hourglass body

Brunette DD cup Barbie doll look and body
Her face her boobs and her waist =sex doll
Can anal her, can cim, can golden S extras

Kimberly 23y.o Italian 🇮🇹 Spanish 🇪🇸

Ht 171cm Wt 50kg

Stats 35DD 23 35 Busty slim small waist

Classic Services-

Incall- $700/50mins/1shot, $1400/100mins/2shots

Outcall- $900/60mins/1shot, $1800/120mins/2shots

Overnight- $3500 10pm to 8am

Extras-
AJ +100, CIM +50, GS +50

All extras depend on hygiene of the client
Negotiate and wash clean when you meet her

WhatsApp +6583869148
or Telegram Elite83869148
Please state your forum nick and preferred time
Additional verification will be needed for newbie

Last edited by Elite69; 20-06-2022 at 07:14 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-06-2022, 11:38 AM
Samster (A)

Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!Elite69 is one of the Best!
Re: 🇪🇺🇮🇹🇪🇸 Kimberly Italian Spanish brunette Barbie doll face busty DD hourglass body

Available for booking
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-06-2022, 12:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -17 / Power: 0
Bluerayhd is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: 🇪🇺🇮🇹🇪🇸 Kimberly Italian Spanish brunette Barbie doll face busty DD hourglass body

Is she the same as the previous Instagram girl Kimberly?
Old 20-06-2022, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
remyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find betterremyken is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluerayhd View Post
Is she the same as the previous Instagram girl Kimberly?
Ya. Itís her. I just finished a session with her. The same Kimberly when she was here with Lily. She really sibei Chio. I find her even more attractive then the first time I went to fuck her. She Machiam those Instagram beauties that I could never get enough of. Perfect face and perfect hourglass body with huge boobs

The first time she came. I did not get to anal her. Because cannot control my cum and ended shortly. This time I finally managed to fuck her ass and it was Super sextifying. Mission accomplished, managed to anal her, she is one of the top 10 most Chio girl I ever fucked in my life

Once again thanks to bro 69 for accommodating my very last minute booking and changes due to work commitment, paisay and thank you lol 😂
Old 21-06-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 21-06-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 13
theon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of lighttheon is a glorious beacon of light

Had a session with Kimberly today. She is gorgeous and as the others have pointed out, she has model like looks that won't disappoint. She is very friendly and made the effort to make me feel comfortable and engaged in conversation throughout the session.

Service wise, the foreplay was great and the bbbj had the right feel to it. Fj wise, it was a very vigorous session and it left me quite satisfied. Her moans and her boobs add on to the overall feel of the session and I did not have any regrets making the booking today.

Will definitely rtf when i can.
Old 22-06-2022, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Broadsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: 🇪🇺🇮🇹🇪🇸 Kimberly Italian Spanish brunette Barbie doll face busty DD hourglass body

This is my second encounter with her. I must say she is one of the hottest so far since opening up again. THE GFE jump once she recognise me. . We chatted for a while but I couldnít take my eyes off her black panties which were showing through her dress right in front of my face. The chatting didnít last long. After showering we got right into it, I love the moans while she was sucking me softly at first and going into full deep throat, definitely PSE. Had to stop her before I lose control, we move right into cowgirl, the sensation was amazing as I slide into her tight pussy. She demanded that I do her doggie which I complied. I had to stop frequently just to keep it together. She was very accommodative with the positions and was giving the right audio responses . Finally cannot tahan and came all over her face. It was a pleasure and my luck to meet such a beautiful and sexy woman. Thanks bro69 and one of my best so far. Treat her well guys.:
Old 22-06-2022, 12:06 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 23-06-2022, 11:11 AM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 23-06-2022, 01:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ajwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpride View Post
To bros who have tried her, are those photos really her? Cos they belong to this IG model I followed
Yes her photos are genuine!
Old 23-06-2022, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Broadsword deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkpride View Post
To bros who have tried her, are those photos really her? Cos they belong to this IG model I followed
Not sure which IG model u following but she showed me some of her pics and it's the same as IG photos shown here.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
RnTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gorgeous and accommodating. Thanks to Elite for arranging
Old 24-06-2022, 12:29 PM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 25-06-2022, 11:22 AM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Old 26-06-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster (A)

Available for booking
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1