The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2022, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
meyousg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jb massage with special

Anyone got King Spa ML no. to try? Got assigned old ones but see alot bros go there request one
Old 01-06-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: Jb massage with special

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post

Not happy I can't release before going back sg, search on wechat while at komtar and bingo! Found another NL, this time at apartment. Turns out it was so convenient from where I was. She a bit rubber band time so had to wait awhile before she met me and bring up to apartment. Nice looking place and has dedicated room for massage. Turns out she's indon but have been in Malaysia for very long time. Very chatty and told me her sex escapades with her ex husband. Make me horny and ask if she do full, but she said no. Her massage was frickig good, hard and really got strength can tell she's trained in real indon massage. Massage back and legs, crack here and there, shiok. Once flip over omg she turn into tiger sia. I opted for b2b and she strip to her panties and just fling herself to me. She rub herself on me and sucked my nipples while her hand was busy tugging me. Came in no time and she asked me to shower with her. She gave me good scrub and let me clean up after that. Excellent service and will definitely come back to her. Her wechat is zackajak77. But remember their timing is a bit rubber timing so might have to wait awhile even if you've booked appointment with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornyham View Post
Went for the indo. I like the petite size. Spank her ass during b2b
Planned to go jb on Tuesday and tried to book her early on Sunday. She said cannot, must msg her only when in jb. So I msg her on Tuesday morning when I reach but kena ghosted. Damn sad
Old 01-06-2022, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
Planned to go jb on Tuesday and tried to book her early on Sunday. She said cannot, must msg her only when in jb. So I msg her on Tuesday morning when I reach but kena ghosted. Damn sad
Ya her schedule a bit rubber bro, like what I mentioned. I was lucky she was avaliable
Old 01-06-2022, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 4
Naij deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zexify View Post
Maybe can try this HJ joint at Austin area with all young SYT malay Masseuse. the massage was ok, not those anyhow massage kind. they only charge 125 for 1hr massage + HJ. another 50/100 for them to take off clothes + roam and suck nipples depending on how good your negotiation skills are.

they got quite very chio masseuse, interested bros pls pm me.
i dont think they do FJ, max is BJ

TELEGRAM: Bombshell_studio
Bro, can pm me the address?
Old 02-06-2022, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
most i saw are plus size around 25yrs and almost close to 300myr for just hj
feel somehow not worth
Old 02-06-2022, 07:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tony789123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Jb is still open?
Old 10-06-2022, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
iwantscrewyou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

PM me for juagen service.
Old 11-06-2022, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 659 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanny View Post
most i saw are plus size around 25yrs and almost close to 300myr for just hj
feel somehow not worth
Are you joking? 300 ringgit for a Thai fattie to hj me I might as well find a pretty prc in sg.
Old 11-06-2022, 03:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
vanny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peacekeeping View Post
Are you joking? 300 ringgit for a Thai fattie to hj me I might as well find a pretty prc in sg.
is local nasi lemak, but yes not worth it.
quoted 250rm for full birthday suit lmao
Old 14-06-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by meyousg View Post
Anyone got King Spa ML no. to try? Got assigned old ones but see alot bros go there request one
I opened a thread for this chain, 1day later get removed hahaha
Hope someone can open a telegram group for this spa, then can name all the numbers
Old 15-06-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 15
NoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to beholdNoodlesWet is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Hope someone can open a telegram group for this spa, then can name all the numbers
and I replied to your thread too that soon it will be remove

I knew the thread gonna be removed, because you are not the first to open a thread specially for King Spa
Old 18-06-2022, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 8
BlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlackAndRight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is sawadee spa open? Else anywhere with decent massasge and HJ to intro? Preferably near KSL or sentosa area
Old 22-06-2022, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 16
hahabobo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Yo! Did u get the tgram group setup?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Old 23-06-2022, 06:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3099 / Power: 19
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesWet View Post
and I replied to your thread too that soon it will be remove

I knew the thread gonna be removed, because you are not the first to open a thread specially for King Spa
very interesting ! i went into JB on tuesday night with my neighbour AND his WIFE. the trip was supposed to be a clean legit trip, pump petrol, wash car, eat lok lok and then go KING SPA for a CLEAN MASSAGE.

so we went in together and my neighbour and his wife picked the 90min feet+shoulder two in one package, which is 92rm, while since it was my first time there i want to try out the standard first, so picked the THAI MASSAGE 1 hour for 62rm.

so we were waiting for a short while only, then 3 ML came and lead us to this area to wash leg, then my ML brought me to this booth upstairs and draw the curtain, then ask me to change clothes, being a newbie i didn't know what to expect, so i even remove my boxers LOL

then she came in to massage, tbh, not bad lah, i like my ML to be medium strength not those hard massage, so just nice, i actually fell asleep lying face down, then suddenly i can feel, ehhhhhh how come ah the ML like using her neh neh to massage my foot. then she tap on my back ask me turn around, then she started massaging my foot then slowly move upwards and suddenly massage the GROIN AREA, at that moment i know HO SEH LIAO, this fucking supposed to be clean n legit joint also got larp sup one bahahahaha

totally shocked and the thought that there are actual female customers a few booths away make me super steam and the ML see my kkj slowly rising and give me a smile and then whisper 100rm for HJ and 200rm for BBBJ, its super overpriced, for a total damage of 262rm i could have gone to HV spa and soak in hot pool, go sauna, eat buffet and FUCK a local girl. but the thrill of getting larp sup at a clean spa make my small head over rule my big head.

she went and take some hot towels, then started sucking my cock, she was abit bah bah, face ok ok, told me her age is 35, came from chiang mai, got a kid who is 18 years old!!!! abit chubby, but nice C cup tits with nice suckable brown nipples, halfway through i started to orh her jibye and she never stop me also, started to get her wet and she switch to HJ to finish the job, then use the hot towel (by now become cold towel liao lol) to wipe the siao, then came back continued to massage my shoulders and head

all in all a suprise larp sup trip with neighbour's wife some more, what a great "clean" outing lol

ps while waiting for my neighbour and his wife to finish, i saw TWO SIBEH CHIO AND DUA NEH AND SLIM MLs, but i scared the wife will appear suddenly so didn't dare to talk to them, both got tattoo on their forearm, one of them i think got tattoo on her upper arm as well, so anyone who knows they are please PM me and let me know so i can take them the next time. my ML name is Aom, and i got her whatsapp number in case i wanna get a chubby girl next time lol according to Aom, she say she's not sure if other ML offer special but i see one of the sibeh chio ML come out with a guy who look totally sextified and some touchy feely at the lobby area while she served him tea and highly suspect also got happy ending provided but i think need to take THAI massage, the feet and shoulder massage is done in a open area, impossible to have larp sup
Old 23-06-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 11
API661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to beholdAPI661 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemao View Post
very interesting ! i went into JB on tuesday night with my neighbour AND his WIFE. the trip was supposed to be a clean legit trip, pump petrol, wash car, eat lok lok and then go KING SPA for a CLEAN MASSAGE.

so we went in together and my neighbour and his wife picked the 90min feet+shoulder two in one package, which is 92rm, while since it was my first time there i want to try out the standard first, so picked the THAI MASSAGE 1 hour for 62rm.

so we were waiting for a short while only, then 3 ML came and lead us to this area to wash leg, then my ML brought me to this booth upstairs and draw the curtain, then ask me to change clothes, being a newbie i didn't know what to expect, so i even remove my boxers LOL

then she came in to massage, tbh, not bad lah, i like my ML to be medium strength not those hard massage, so just nice, i actually fell asleep lying face down, then suddenly i can feel, ehhhhhh how come ah the ML like using her neh neh to massage my foot. then she tap on my back ask me turn around, then she started massaging my foot then slowly move upwards and suddenly massage the GROIN AREA, at that moment i know HO SEH LIAO, this fucking supposed to be clean n legit joint also got larp sup one bahahahaha

totally shocked and the thought that there are actual female customers a few booths away make me super steam and the ML see my kkj slowly rising and give me a smile and then whisper 100rm for HJ and 200rm for BBBJ, its super overpriced, for a total damage of 262rm i could have gone to HV spa and soak in hot pool, go sauna, eat buffet and FUCK a local girl. but the thrill of getting larp sup at a clean spa make my small head over rule my big head.

she went and take some hot towels, then started sucking my cock, she was abit bah bah, face ok ok, told me her age is 35, came from chiang mai, got a kid who is 18 years old!!!! abit chubby, but nice C cup tits with nice suckable brown nipples, halfway through i started to orh her jibye and she never stop me also, started to get her wet and she switch to HJ to finish the job, then use the hot towel (by now become cold towel liao lol) to wipe the siao, then came back continued to massage my shoulders and head

all in all a suprise larp sup trip with neighbour's wife some more, what a great "clean" outing lol

ps while waiting for my neighbour and his wife to finish, i saw TWO SIBEH CHIO AND DUA NEH AND SLIM MLs, but i scared the wife will appear suddenly so didn't dare to talk to them, both got tattoo on their forearm, one of them i think got tattoo on her upper arm as well, so anyone who knows they are please PM me and let me know so i can take them the next time. my ML name is Aom, and i got her whatsapp number in case i wanna get a chubby girl next time lol according to Aom, she say she's not sure if other ML offer special but i see one of the sibeh chio ML come out with a guy who look totally sextified and some touchy feely at the lobby area while she served him tea and highly suspect also got happy ending provided but i think need to take THAI massage, the feet and shoulder massage is done in a open area, impossible to have larp sup
Bro, which joint? Mind to share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1