The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 25-01-2023, 08:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 4
poiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypoiuy12345 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

FR for Janny from Mansion

OKT: friendly and quick to respond as always. Answers questions.

Janny
Looks: 8/10 some blemishes on face but won’t reject type.
Body: 9/10 super slim hourglass body.
Boobs: 7/10 enhanced very big and soft. I prefer natural.
Bbbj: 8/10 slow and sensual with a lot of licking. Balls also not forgotten.
Cim: never try
Painting: no smell. Shaved.
FJ: 7/10 sensual moans.
Old 25-01-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 4
desperateenuf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengelz View Post

Had a wonderful time with rose from flirtygirls

Looks 9/10 cute cheerful lady with great smile

Body 8.5/10 petite slim and with a pair of nice perky add

French 9/10 kiss non stop since I like her soft tongue

Bbbj 9/10 great and hardworking lady with hand motion and can take it deep

Pussy 10/10 I can say she's damn damn tight down there, I paint her and she's moaning non stop ,her camel toe is damn clean and nice

Fj 9/10 carry her up for the hard fuck since her size is small and bonk her doggy which she loves the most to make her cum militple times , she's a real moaner and her pussy so tight that really can squeeze my armies out faster then normal

Gfe 9/10 she can speak well English and this 23 year old lady is really a gem
Thanks for sharing the infor, did her last night and indeed legit , cute young lady and pusssy hole really damn tight
Old 25-01-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NLDLC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried rose from RollyPolly

Horny af
Gfe max
Wet pussy and always initiates, totally 0 deadfish feeling
Frenched the entire time
Recommended if you like girls to initiate on you
Old 25-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1265 / Power: 2
SeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud ofSeventhFiend has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Tried Liao

Look like Vivian Hsu. Enuff said for an FR, haha. Mai Tu Liao!!
Mai Tu Liao indeed!

My Field Reports are my own personal experience and mine alone. As always, your mileage may vary due to your: looks, grooming, charisma & chemistry
Old 25-01-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Zaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Peach Onesiam

Okt: 9/10 no complaints. Responsive w Clear instructions given
Looks: 8/10 syt w flawless skin
Boobs: 10/10 superb. Natural, tear drop Shape like some bro mention!!
Body: 8/10 slim figure no access fats
BJ: 8/10 sensual
FJ: 8/10
Gfe : 7/10
RTF: not my usual practice.

Highlight of the event is her boobs definitely! Did not rush into the job and offered to cuddle post deed. Bros pls bring your own towel....
Old 25-01-2023, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 315 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5243 / Power: 14
xylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond reputexylphz has a reputation beyond repute

SexAmazon FR

Decide to go for a mystery bonk session, so here goes my experience:

OKT: Procedure was easy and smooth arrangement, super responsive.

Nim

Looks: When I first opened the door it’s her actual person, definitely won’t reject!

Boobs: Enhanced C, with light brown areolas and eraser nipples to lick, suck and play with.

Body: Slim, very well maintained with no tummy at all.

Shower: Yes. Shower together and she teased me and rub my body with her boobs and ass!

BBBJ: Very well versed at using her gentle slurpy tongue to flick, swirl,
lick your balls up to the small head urethra. She took it like a champ.

CIM: Yes. Super good proper suction to empty my cum!

FJ: Accommodative to all positions, can take hard pounding, very proactive and that alluring face when she is high with loud stereo moans!

Onn

Looks: Same as her listing pics without any discount at all!

Boobs: Enhanced C, she say that her nipples are sensitive, and loves being sucked on.

Body: Slim, very well maintained and fit with smooth skin to caress.

Shower: Yes. Did body-to-body shower together before and after.

BBBJ: Steady pace feels no teeth at all with using her gentle wet tongue to lick your balls and shaft with no complains for quite awhile.

CIM: Yes. She went all in while I am mouthfucking her.

FJ: Accommodative to all positions, absolutely tight pussy. Naturally wet. No use of KY.
When about to cum, she will use clamp her leg to you closer with deep breathing soft moans,
definitely she enjoys more than me!

Conclusion:

Overall it was a good mystery bonk. Very satisfied!
Both girls are ang pai quality very service-oriented, everything so far so good!

RTF: Definitely a yes for both. Thanks SA for bringing these 2 gems to our shores!

𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐞𝐥 𝐁𝐲 𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐞.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Ahsiao80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Write wrong bros… paiseh paiseh.

Last edited by Ahsiao80; 25-01-2023 at 02:14 PM.
Old 25-01-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 2
Mibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMibuichizoku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahsiao80 View Post
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915242

Personally never tried tall girl before so once saw the post decided to hoot liao,
Checked post - Height: 152 CM

Dude, are you even trying.
Old 25-01-2023, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mibuichizoku View Post
Checked post - Height: 152 CM

Dude, are you even trying.
That fake FR writer so unprofessional, lol
Old 25-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2561 / Power: 7
divergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond reputedivergent27878 has a reputation beyond repute

Quick FR for Fendi

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915635

OKT bro is very on the ball. booking is fast and smooth.

Fendi is really syt and very good gfe. very friendly and accommodating and bbbj was done very well. watching her horny face in missionary is really sibei high. definitely recommended but need to book fast cos she is going back soon.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
Taz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTaz7776 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Kitty from Paradise
https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=915983

OKT: Seems like a new stable but very professional and friendly
Location: 9/10. Hotel in the east. Good and ample parking. No need check in.
Looks: Not the first time I'm booking kitty. Had her when she was with another stable. Look will be 7/10.
Body: 7/10. Would be much higher if she were taller. Great ample natural headlights. Looks big for her frame and great feel too. Nice eraser nips. Nice ass too. Overall she has a great body just the height too her score down.

Overall session was great as usual. She speaks decent english so we spent a fair amount of time chatting. Was her first today so both of us skipped shower as we just showered. She was in a dress and I told her not to undress. I took time to enjoy and remove her dress. Seems like her bbbj skills improved. Almost came and had to stop her.
She is not getting much customers now, probably due to the holidays. Bros who are into pettie girls with big boobs should give her a try. Worth every penny.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 5
WanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to beholdWanHengDa is a splendid one to behold

Review for May(Lust365)

https://samsforum.online/showthread.php?t=916546

Was attracted by her Video in TG and always likes abit of sporty girl. Had told OKT that her ads pics should change lol. Not attractive but real person she's very pretty actually. Always my dream to fuck a babe in sports tight spinning class type of attire dunno what u call that but seeing their ass on the bike turns me on lol. Dunno any bros felt the same. Anyway...

May does not have that kinda ass sadly since i don't see her wearing that tight sports wear. She's quite casual with light make up. Natural beauty with all natural body. Great BBBJ and sunshine smile that's friendly and warm. Natural Boobs with nice sensitive nipples. She said its her first time doing this line anyway and her pussy is very tight. Light weight i can carry her and change positions so pretty cool. Recommended to bros that likes slim natural girls.

A bonus will be her massage. She does it well in between shots. Take care of this good attitude babe.
Old 25-01-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 852 / Power: 5
shootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to beholdshootcumsperm is a splendid one to behold

Brandy(House of thai)

Looks: 9/10 Very pretty girl always smiling
Body: Curvy at the right place very sexy
Boobs: 10/10 Busty C at least with Pink Nipples
BBBJ: 9/10 Hardworking and make sure u harden even for 2nd shot which i took long
FJ: 10/10 Can change positions no black face and squirt. Shaved pussy or rather more towards trimmed and no smell
GFE: 10/10 Very touchy lol. Laid down beside me after first shot and dont let me rest just keep touching me
Overall: 9.5/10. She's a great bonk for a price of $150/90Mins/2shots. More important is finally have a stable providing real pics in this G location since a few i went in this location seriously using OVERLY filtered pics till cannot even tell its the same person lol
Old 25-01-2023, 01:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8480 / Power: 20
silver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond reputesilver5surfer has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Sohee from Onesiam
OKT : very responsive.
Looks : very beautiful
Body : tall and slim. Boobs enhanced. Slight tan. Clean shave
BBBJ : this is where she shine. Nearly surrender there
FJ : change a few position. No complaints from her.
GFE : lots. Franchise allow
RTF : defintely
Old 25-01-2023, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sinnersins is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://samsforum.online/showthr...ighlight=nicky

Name: Nicky
Stable: Lust365

Looks : 9/10 really good looking and attractive.

Boobs : 9.5/10 size as advertised and soft as tofu with tempting nipple. C cup neh neh.

Body : 9/10 slender body, have the sex body.

Shower : 8/10 SOP with some teasing of my cock.

BBBJ : 9/10 sloppy and long duration, very fast momentum.

FJ : 8.5/10 accommodating and active in bed, knows how to make a man feel good. Her riding skills is amazing and very good. Manage to try 2 positions, doggy and cow girl. Cum very fast with her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1